• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I’ve been vaccinated with many vaccines,is vaccination the mark of the beast

Sep 15, 2021
South
✟15,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You realize this conversation is giving me a massive panic attack,if you’ve read my other posts I have severe OCD and my anxiety drives me off the rails.And rn I’m having massive anxiety.Like I said,I’d never bow down to Satan,
You put your fears of getting some virus which has a 99.9 % cure rate above your fear of God. Just do the right thing and repent. You chose to believe the lies of the lame stream media

Have faith IN GOD instead giving into your fear

• Informative
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟116,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It means he has no idea about medical facts. Check his other posts in this thread, he seems to have repeated most of the outright lies regarding the vaccines.
Yes,I’ve read revelation,and am very obsessed with refusing the mark,mainly for two reasons,I hate Satan and fear hell.I would never take the mark,not in any way,shape,or form.I’d deny it before the question to receive it would be asked.

• Agree
Reactions: andreha
Upvote 0
Sep 15, 2021
South
✟15,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It means he has no idea about medical facts. Check his other posts in this thread, he seems to have repeated most of the outright lies regarding the vaccines.
Bull ..I do my homework…obviously you have not

your idea of medical facts is lying Dr. Fauci..a person paid to LIE. HONESTLY you trust the media??? HAHAHA…. You don’t realize what you are saying

start at B.I.T.C.H.U.T.E. Website people …AT LEAST RESEARCH…..DON’T BE AN IGNORANT FOOL!

Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟116,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

your idea of medical facts is lying Dr. Fauci..a person paid to LIE. HONESTLY you trust the media??? HAHAHA…. You don’t realize what you are saying
I don’t agree with fauci,I think he’s a fad

• Agree
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,544.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

You are correct if doing your homework means listing to and believing right wing conspiricy blogs.

If it means reading actual medical research, then no.

Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟116,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You are correct if doing your homework means listing to and believing right wing conspiricy blogs.

The antichrist comes first and does many miracles,pretending to be Jesus,he claims to be Jesus,I haven’t seen anyone match this description

• Winner
Upvote 0
Sep 15, 2021
South
✟15,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟116,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
But you gave into your fears enough to go get that jab
Have you thought about it this way.First off,I’m not defending the vaccine,but I’m slightly leaning to the beneficial pros of it,not taking it is considered ignorance because it only allows the virus to mutate and become more deadly,enabling it to kill more people.Also,the antichrist comes first,he claims to be the messiah and does many miracles and wonders to prove so.Who matches this discription?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟116,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Have you thought about it this way.First off,I’m not defending the vaccine,but I’m slightly leaning to the beneficial pros of it,not taking it is considered ignorance because it only allows the virus to mutate and become more deadly,enabling it to kill more people.Also,the antichrist comes first,he claims to be the messiah and does many miracles and wonders to prove so.Who matches this discription?,but also,people can choose what arm to receive it on.

Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟116,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

He scares me,this is giving me a panic attack

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You obviously didn’t pray hard enough.

I'm not afraid of remaining obedient to God into death. It's been months since the jab, and there has been zero side effects. And that's knowing that I have an irregular heartbeat, asthma etc. It reminds me:

Years ago, close to the place where I used to work, there was a shootout between police and members of a gang. It made headline news. So, soon after, it was time for me to go back home. Again, I prayed for guidance. So, I get the answer to take my usual route home - right past that very site. Understandably, it was with a sense of trepidation that I did so. And lo and behold - the road was absolutely quiet. Traffic was a breeze. Like I said before, I don't fear obeying the Lord into death, for He is life.

• Agree
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes it is worship if you took the jab…you are worshiping the medical establishment ABOVE God

Right.. so you take some medication you are worshiping the medical establishment. Better not get sick then mate and need a doctor.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Think about this: if you cannot buy or sell and are not allowed into certain places if you are not jabbed, that fits with the definition of the mark.

If that is the mark then you must know who the beast is, because you cannot know the mark unless you know who the beast is.

I am interested in you identification of the beast, please provide it to us.

Thanks

• Agree
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I would NEVER disobey the Lord Jesus Christ

So you are a Seventh day Sabbath keeper, congratulations.

Exodus

20 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟448,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

He is folly. 22 posts - all of them over the top. I would not be surprised if he isn't a troll, though there are people that sadly deceived. Don't let him pull you down.

Proverbs 14:8-10 The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟685,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Don't let the opinions of others bother you. Do what you think is right with a clear conscious before God...

I'm serious... just do what you believe is right, it's your heart that's answerable before God, not someone else's. Remember that. If your heart is right, and in the right place, your fine.

• Agree
Upvote 0