Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
currently my life is a deep dark pit, which seems inescapable. I am overwhelmed and stressed. I feel sick, not with a cold, but sick from the worry. I have a constant nauseous feeling a lump in my throat, absolutely drained. A certain class of mine is absolutely killing me , mentally and physically. I feel so tired, I spend all day studying( which I don’t mind , I’m a school nerd) but no results show. I failed my first test. I have never ever failed an exam before. I studied ridiculously hard for it and I still failed. I don’t belive our Professor is the best, she rushes over lectures, skips stuff and then says we should know it. I’ve been thinking of dropping the class and taking it next semester with someone different, that messes with me mentally though, thinking I’m a failure and had to drop. I haven’t been sleeping well, I haven’t had much of an appetite as result of this class. Also I’m dealing with my dogs health problem right now. I so worried and feel sick. I know other people have very bad things going on in their life so I hate to complain, I appreciate any prayers because I keep breaking down and I can’t live like this. I went through a lot of loss a few years ago and I’m still healing from that emotionally and mentally. 2 of my very close family members passed away and I have terrible anxiety from that. Jesus has been my rock and strength, I’m really at a low right now. Thank you for your time in reading this message from a broken girl.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟761,107.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
2 of my very close family members passed away and I have terrible anxiety from that

Wow that sounds horrible. I can't imagine how that must feel.

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow that sounds horrible. I can't imagine how that must feel.
Thank you, I hope you don’t ever have to expirence that. I know it’s part of life but.
They both passed away within one year of eachother is was surreal. I still can’t belive it

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟761,107.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, I hope you don’t ever have to expirence that. I know it’s part of life but.
They both passed away within one year of eachother is was surreal. I still can’t belive it

You have reminded me to be grateful to God that I have not.

To You, O my strength, I sing praises, for You, O God, are my fortress, my God of loving devotion

Psalms 59:17

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If God is for you, who can stand against you?! :D
Amen to that! If God didn’t have his hand on true believers, we would have to live our life in fear of people potentially cursing us. But that’s not the case, just like he protected David from King Saul

Upvote 0

BrotherD

Thus Saith The Lord
Mar 10, 2019
Tennessee
✟37,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
currently my life is a deep dark pit, which seems inescapable. I am overwhelmed and stressed. I feel sick, not with a cold, but sick from the worry. I have a constant nauseous feeling a lump in my throat, absolutely drained. A certain class of mine is absolutely killing me , mentally and physically. I feel so tired, I spend all day studying( which I don’t mind , I’m a school nerd) but no results show. I failed my first test. I have never ever failed an exam before. I studied ridiculously hard for it and I still failed. I don’t belive our Professor is the best, she rushes over lectures, skips stuff and then says we should know it. I’ve been thinking of dropping the class and taking it next semester with someone different, that messes with me mentally though, thinking I’m a failure and had to drop. I haven’t been sleeping well, I haven’t had much of an appetite as result of this class. Also I’m dealing with my dogs health problem right now. I so worried and feel sick. I know other people have very bad things going on in their life so I hate to complain, I appreciate any prayers because I keep breaking down and I can’t live like this. I went through a lot of loss a few years ago and I’m still healing from that emotionally and mentally. 2 of my very close family members passed away and I have terrible anxiety from that. Jesus has been my rock and strength, I’m really at a low right now. Thank you for your time in reading this message from a broken girl.

I understand how you feel when it seems like everything is happening all at once. What I learned is, the crazier the world gets around me, the closer I get to Jesus.

Psalm 31:24
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Praying for you.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you. I have no advice, but our family has had losses this year, and my daughter expresses very similar feelings to what you state (she is also struggling as a student right now). I feel for you and will keep you in prayer.

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand how you feel when it seems like everything is happening all at once. What I learned is, the crazier the world gets around me, the closer I get to Jesus.

Psalm 31:24
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Praying for you.
Thank you for understanding, that us very true. Lord bless you thank you for the Bible verse as well

Reactions: BrotherD
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,628.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

I lost 3 family friends in 6 weeks including my best friend of an aneurism. It knocked me around big time. One was a suicide, the third was an accidental hanging. Believe me He uses these valleys to bring forth deep strength in His good time.

In the mean time hold on to Him - He never intends your ill. I hold onto verses like "Heaven and earth will pass away but His word will not pass away" - when all seems lost...

At the end of the day you know Him and His love for you - 'When we are faithless He remains faithful because He cannot deny Himself..."

Take time to release yourself into His love and do yourself good...

The days of darkness will pass. This is partly shock and grief...

Blessings,

Carl Emerson.

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

I lost 3 family friends in 6 weeks including my best friend of an aneurism. It knocked me around big time. One was a suicide, the third was an accidental hanging. Believe me He uses these valleys to bring forth deep strength in His good time.

In the mean time hold on to Him - He never intends your ill. I hold onto verses like "Heaven and earth will pass away but His word will not pass away" - when all seems lost...

At the end of the day you know Him and His love for you - 'When we are faithless He remains faithful because He cannot deny Himself..."

Take time to release yourself into His love and do yourself good...

The days of darkness will pass. This is partly shock and grief...

Blessings,

Carl Emerson.
Hello Friend,
I am so very sorry for your losses, my heart goes out to you. Thank you so ver much for this message it has touched me deeply. I am praying for you dear friend. Thank you for your encouraging words. Lord bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers, Anna, that God would help you understand what to do, how to proceed, and give you the strength and help and peace that you need. College can be so, so tough. I get it. Hang in there, Anna! If it comes down to running yourself into the ground vs. keeping a class, your emotional and physical health comes first. Have you talked to the professor at all?

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
From the SoP:
This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread. If you are seeking Biblically-based advice, please start a thread in Christian Advice forum.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There are toxic professor out there and it sounds like you may have one. I would personally drop the course and start over with a new instructor. I bet you will do fine then.

I pray you will be given peace and guidance about your dog, and of course about school.

You gotta sleep! Maybe research melatonin. It's been around for years and has no side effects (except maybe the first day or two using it you may feel sleepy, but that's all.) It helps many to sleep and is cheap and at any drug store or grocery store.

Lavender essential oil, under the nose, helps with sleep.

Upvote 0