Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For some reason I can’t breathe right now and I need a miracle if you guys could please pray that God heals my breathing and allows me to breathe correctly and get a good nights rest and if you could also pray that God covers me and my life with the blood of Jesus I don’t want to die

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟398,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
For some reason I can’t breathe right now and I need a miracle if you guys could please pray that God heals my breathing and allows me to breathe correctly and get a good nights rest and if you could also pray that God covers me and my life with the blood of Jesus I don’t want to die
Jesus!!!! Please heal this person now! Calm them with peace heal their breathing now Jesus and keep them calm and safe, give them discernment to know what to do who to call and help!!! In Jesus Name I pray Amen!!!

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟398,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Just know I have prayed some more I am here to support when I can read this and just be calm whatever you do and if you need to call 911 even if it's not an emergency someone can show up in an emt vehicle and evaluate you and assess everything sometimes it's comforting to talk to someone, but just know Jesus and His angels are with you! Be honest with Him and He will comfort and heal you I believe it. Also you can call family if need be but just know I have prayed you can just talk to Jesus mentally and be as calm as possible, I am praying I believe you will be ok, let me know any updates if things calm down

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Breathe in a paper bag. Hold the top together except for a small area for you to breathe in and out of. This will help you calm. Yourself and get you breathing normally.
God bless you and let you know he is there with you. Believe it.

Upvote 0

roman2819

Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2012
Singapore
✟208,448.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know how it feel, used to have a lot of breathing problem 2002 - 203. I know how suffocating it feels.

Have you try the inhalant? If your problem is due to dust or allergy, an inhalant will clear the air passage. Best to see a doctor to find out the root cause.

Upvote 0