I’m a new Christian and have many questions fellow Christians could help me with

Lenno

Jan 4, 2022
Cheshire
✟27,096.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No problem.

Let me ask...

How long were you out of work?

I've found in my life that the longer I'm out of work, the harder it is to get "back into the grind", and work mode.

I think that it's part of the human condition.

So, please hang in there. God will be with you in this.

I’d been out of work for a year but it’s been six years since I started a new job.

I know god is with me in this, but I truly believe god only entered into my body 12 days ago, and I have sinned a lot.

It’s actually only a volunteer job in a charity shop, but I’m taking tomorrow off as my mental health isn’t good.

I have therapy on Friday so fingers crossed. God bless you.

Upvote 0

ISteveB

Sep 17, 2020
Northern Nevada
✟25,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I’d been out of work for a year but it’s been six years since I started a new job.

I know god is with me in this, but I truly believe god only entered into my body 12 days ago, and I have sinned a lot.

It’s actually only a volunteer job in a charity shop, but I’m taking tomorrow off as my mental health isn’t good.

I have therapy on Friday so fingers crossed. God bless you.
Thankfully, God is the restorer of the breach, and restores sanity to our lives. Isaiah 58:12

Please read the passages that I gave you earlier, and ask him to show you how to apply them to your life.

Ask him to restore clarity of thinking and mind to you.

He is like a bricklayer in his practice of building a wall. Isaiah 28:9-13.

He will build his wall of truth in and around your life and mind with righteousness and justice. Isaiah 32:15.

Upvote 0