USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is that normal?

Absolutely normal.

God will provide in His time if it is His will.

Does God provide you money monthly to pay your bills with, or do you have to go out and get it?

God lets us decide this type thing on our own, so I wouldn't get so comfortable with that, that you are expecting God to do the foot work. Sounds like you have a lot to offer, so get out there and make it happen. :)

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is that normal? Never been with a woman, never kissed, never dated, I’m still “pure” never made love.

No problem there. I'm 36 and experienced none of these things except for one date as well, and my affections for a lady have always been one-sided. It's perfectly okay. :angel:

• Friendly
Reactions: Beastbee 011
Upvote 0

UnpopularOpinion

Oct 18, 2020
Wroclaw
✟13,398.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is that normal? Never been with a woman, never kissed, never dated, I’m still “pure” never made love. I believe in love not lust. I’m an introverted Christian who works and comes home every day. I’m kind to everyone I meet and treat everyone with respect.

I try my best to live my life with good morals. Why don’t people want to talk with me? I can be a bit awkward when speaking because I’m very introverted and shy. I’d say I’m good looking and am healthy if that means anything . I don’t have any friends either!

But I’m also very thankful and blessed where the Lord has me! View attachment 289860 I never want to live like the world full of wickedness and bondage to sin. I watch church on television because there are no Pentecostal churches on fire for God where I live.
Because most girls don't like nice guys

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,277.00
Faith
Christian
Movies and television are terrible for this: I enjoyed the first American Pie movie, but the pressure they put on the characters to get laid was a bit unhelpful. I don't believe in advocating celibacy either, just a realistic outlook will do.

And realistically it's QUITE common to be inexperienced in your early to mid twenties. Don't know about kissing though, in the UK and Europe it's common for female friends to kiss you - at least from my experience. *That's probably why I ended up bed-bound in 2006 AND in 2010, with glandular fever, tonsillitis, uvulitis - and something else I can't pronounce nor spell.

Those who talk endlessly about their conquests are 99% of the time disquiet about what they HAVE done. If you knew what their experiences ACTUALLY looked like you'd probably feel sorry for them. You'll learn this by the time you reach 30 - your friend's stories change slightly as the years progress.

I honestly wouldn't put so much emphasis on it. Because that stress you've built up over the years will come back to cripple you when the 'moment' happens for you. And the fact is, everyone goes back to baseline levels of experience when they change partners. Racking up hundreds of bodies won't help you gain more experience - at least not the experience that leads to GREAT love making.

I'll bow now before I say too much...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Beastbee 011

Dec 1, 2020
Alabama
✟8,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Movies and television are terrible for this: I enjoyed the first American Pie movie, but the pressure they put on the characters to get laid was a bit unhelpful. I don't believe in advocating celibacy either, just a realistic outlook will do.

And realistically it's QUITE common to be inexperienced in your early to mid twenties. Don't know about kissing though, in the UK and Europe it's common for female friends to kiss you - at least from my experience. *That's probably why I ended up bed-bound in 2006 AND in 2010, with glandular fever, tonsillitis, uvulitis - and something else I can't pronounce nor spell.

Those who talk endlessly about their conquests are 99% of the time disquiet about what they HAVE done. If you knew what their experiences ACTUALLY looked like you'd probably feel sorry for them. You'll learn this by the time you reach 30 - your friend's stories change slightly as the years progress.

I honestly wouldn't put so much emphasis on it. Because that stress you've built up over the years will come back to cripple you when the 'moment' happens for you. And the fact is, everyone goes back to baseline levels of experience when they change partners. Racking up hundreds of bodies won't help you gain more experience - at least not the experience that leads to GREAT love making.

I'll bow now before I say too much...
I don’t believe in pre marital sex, remember love not lust. I don’t care about “experience”

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,277.00
Faith
Christian
And I'm not referencing sexual exploits. ;)

I was just reassuring him. If you take the worldly pressure off it makes the biblical teachings easier to follow.

Anyway, what would I know? I've only been on both sides of the coin.

• Agree
Upvote 0