Hysterical Commercials

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We don't do take out much...but as far as fast food goes..Jack is awesome!

Yeah, they're really good. I think my favorite fast food though when it comes to burgers is Fuddrucker's or Carl's, Jr.

Wonder why they're not out this direction? Same with Carl Jr, none out this way. We have Fuddrucker's, but if a place doesn't have a drive-thru I don't consider it fastfood^_^

Upvote 0

Zecryphon

Aug 14, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
✟19,186.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Wonder why they're not out this direction? Same with Carl Jr, none out this way. We have Fuddrucker's, but if a place doesn't have a drive-thru I don't consider it fastfood^_^

Do you have a Hardee's out that way? It's the same thing as a Carl's, Jr.

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

Right...not having a drive-thru kinda slooooows the whole process down!

I'd never heard of JITB before I moved to Texas...and I have no idea what Carl Jr's is...now Fuddruckers...cha ching! I refuse to pay that much for a burger! Especially when Jack is right in front of my neighborhood and has a drive-thru....:thumbsup:

The burger joint I couldn't wrap my brain around for the longest time here in TX...is Whataburger.

It just sounded so completely stupid to me to say...I'll have a whataburger with cheese please...^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

porterross

I miss Ronald Reagan
Jan 27, 2006
just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We don't have Jack in the Box around here...are they any good?

Not on the border when staffed by people who barely converse, much less cook, in English. ;)

It was my favorite as a kid, but I refuse to go near one now.

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Not on the border when staffed by people who barely converse, much less cook, in English. ;)

It was my favorite as a kid, but I refuse to go near one now.

I know what you mean...I've left drive-thrus here in TX because no one spoke English...talk about an exercise in futility!

Upvote 0