In Christ we rise
Dec 7, 2012
✟24,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey people,

I've been experimenting with hypnosis, and I'm looking into using subliminal messages to help me with learning to control my life.
I've been feeling that some days just go by without me accomplishing anything.
So, I'm trying hypnosis, and other stuff right now.
I'm also trying to use telekinesis. Trying to move stuff with my mind. I know for a fact that it is possible, and in Christ, all things are possible, since the apostles could do miracles. So I think I've got an edge as for as telekinesis goes I would bet.
If anyone knows of any legit stuff out there (non-demonic stuff), that works let me know. Books, videos, articles, or anything.
There's a hidden world of what I'm talking about, and I want in.
Also, I'm thinking this will help me with my more important goal, becoming completely sinless in this life, using any tool, maybe even brain surgery in the future. Neural implants, and other modifications.

Mccleary

Apr 12, 2017
Ringgold
✟15,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey people,

I've been experimenting with hypnosis, and I'm looking into using subliminal messages to help me with learning to control my life.
I'm also trying to use telekinesis. Trying to move stuff with my mind. I know for a fact that it is possible, and in Christ, all things are possible, since the apostles could do miracles. So I think I've got an edge as for as telekinesis goes I would bet.
If anyone knows of any legit stuff out there (non-demonic stuff), that works let me know. Books, videos, articles, or anything.
Also, I'm thinking this will help me with my more important goal, becoming completely sinless in this life, using any tool, maybe even brain surgery in the future. Neural implants, and other modifications.

You will never be completely sinless in this world. May I ask how would telekinesis help you in your goal of being sinless?

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would avoid hypnosis like a plague.. And although i believe striving to avoid sin is a outward show of ones inner agreement with the authority and truth of the Will of God, we shall never achieve a state of sinlessness while we exist on earth in the present faulty flesh state of being..

Also one can ask for God to gift them with an ability.. But it is God who gives what He gives for His purpose.. It is not according to our desire to have an ability, nor is it dependent on us praying for or striving in any way to obtain a certain gift..

Jonah was called to be a prophet and He never asked or sought to be given that office, so much so that he tried to flee God to avoid the office.. If you look at all the prophets God called them, they did not seek to be anything with God.. Look at the example of the Apostles.. Jesus went to them and called them, the Apostles where just normal men living their normal lives and had no idea that God was going to call them and lift them up to such a great office..

Upvote 0

Near

In Christ we rise
Dec 7, 2012
✟24,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I suppose the Holy Spirit isn't sufficient for you.
we all need to eat, and drink.
I've learned that in order to think well, one needs rest. Without rest, one thinks less rationally, engages in activities that are risky, and so on. This can lead to sinful behavior, because one can venture into such risky behavior that departs from a right mindset.
We also need to learn how to read, in order to read the bible.
Couldn't I say the holy spirit leads me to read, eat, drink, and rest?
Or is the Holy Spirit not sufficient for one who needs to learn to read, eat, drink or rest?

Upvote 0

Near

In Christ we rise
Dec 7, 2012
✟24,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You will never be completely sinless in this world. May I ask how would telekinesis help you in your goal of being sinless?
We may disagree on the first point, and this isn't a debate forum, so I wont go further into that here.
As for telekinesis, that's just pretty cool, and I'd like to learn it. If it's possible, why not?

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,775.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Immediately after waking up after taking a nap or sleep, give it a try.

These things come from the subconscious and the conscious mind tries to suppress it. Shortly after waking up, the subconscious is still partly in control so try to take it around for a spin.

• Informative
Reactions: Near
Upvote 0

JingshenBianxi

So Cool
Mar 16, 2017
Houston, TX
✟17,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
we all need to eat, and drink.
I've learned that in order to think well, one needs rest. Without rest, one thinks less rationally, engages in activities that are risky, and so on. This can lead to sinful behavior, because one can venture into such risky behavior that departs from a right mindset.
We also need to learn how to read, in order to read the bible.
Couldn't I say the holy spirit leads me to read, eat, drink, and rest?
Or is the Holy Spirit not sufficient for one who needs to learn to read, eat, drink or rest?

You could say a lot of things, sir. That seems to be the only thing you would rather do.

Reactions: Mccleary
Upvote 0

Near

In Christ we rise
Dec 7, 2012
✟24,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You could say a lot of things, sir. That seems to be the only thing you would rather do.
What's that supposed to mean?
Aren't you just giving back-handed comments...
and what's up with the guy liking your comments, it's sorta reminds me of a school bully, and his pal laughing hehehe in the background. (Mccleary, im talking about you)

Upvote 0

Mccleary

Apr 12, 2017
Ringgold
✟15,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What's that supposed to mean?
Aren't you just giving back-handed comments...
and what's up with the guy liking your comments, it's sorta reminds me of a school bully, and his pal laughing hehehe in the background. (Mccleary, im talking about you)

If I like someone's comment it means that I agree with what they say. I promise I am not trying to bully you, sorry if that is what it seems like. We just have different opinions on the matter, and I don't think any less of you for it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Near

In Christ we rise
Dec 7, 2012
✟24,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I like someone's comment it means that I agree with what they say. I promise I am not trying to bully you, sorry if that is what it seems like. We just have different opinions on the matter, and I don't think any less of you for it.
sorry, I just deal with a tendency to think people are ganging up on me, and secretly against me behind my back. One of the reasons I don't make friends too well.

Upvote 0

Near

In Christ we rise
Dec 7, 2012
✟24,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
no, but seriously, what was that guy even trying to say?
They really just seemed like backhanded comments.
"I guess God isn't enough for you"?
What the heck is that supposed to mean? That I'm a lower tier christian for "dabbling" into abnormal psychology?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What the heck is that supposed to mean? That I'm a lower tier christian for "dabbling" into abnormal psychology?

Those practices aren't godly.

Upvote 0

Purity Clarity Parkes

Jun 4, 2017
Melbourne
✟15,369.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey people,

You cannot 'control' your life, dear. Not with all of the innovative brain surgeons working operating on your mind. Jesus is your key to Purity (and I do not intend to reference my name). I shall be praying for you, my sibling. :)

Upvote 0

Purity Clarity Parkes

Jun 4, 2017
Melbourne
✟15,369.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Alright. Break it up! What type of Christians are we if we fight? I suggest Near and JingshenBianxi apologise. I do not intend to offend anyone, it is just that I LOVE YOU ALL MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Purity Clarity Parkes

Jun 4, 2017
Melbourne
✟15,369.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
may i ask what is wrong with hypnosis?
is it evil?
Hypnosis involves control over another person's thoughts and actions. A form of demonic possession that can be used by humans. Hypnosis is often used in medicine for trauma patients to help them 'forget' certain memories. It is basically a substitute for God, in the sense that many people rely on this 'wonderful' phenomena of hypnosis rather than committing the trouble to the Lord. I would most certainly recommend you to avoid any 'phenomena' similar to this as such 'phenomena' may be heavily influenced from the darker side.
Sorry I did not reply sooner, I was on holiday.
Purity :)

• Agree
Reactions: ForsakenGirl
Upvote 0

ForsakenGirl

Jun 29, 2017
New york
✟15,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hypnosis involves control over another person's thoughts and actions. A form of demonic possession that can be used by humans. Hypnosis is often used in medicine for trauma patients to help them 'forget' certain memories. It is basically a substitute for God, in the sense that many people rely on this 'wonderful' phenomena of hypnosis rather than committing the trouble to the Lord. I would most certainly recommend you to avoid any 'phenomena' similar to this as such 'phenomena' may be heavily influenced from the darker side.
Sorry I did not reply sooner, I was on holiday.
Purity :)

Thank you for explaining :) .. i understand now why it is considered evil..

Upvote 0

Joemmm

Feb 4, 2020
Genave
✟17,138.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey people,

HI Near,
may you explain how telekinesis is possible in Christ, and how to practice, I have been into this debate with myself quite some time; I have done some micro telekinesis and wanted to expand

Upvote 0