Chicago
✟38,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello im 28 almost, been Catholic all my life, but really started to practice faith like 13-14 years ago. Had big troubles with hate towards my father, and inappropriate contentography, and conencted to that, low self esteem. 3 years ago through some painful experience, i got rid of that,(inappropriate content and hate towards father, we have good relationship now) i finally got a chance to live a normal life, but its a strugle, biggest problems now are finding a job, and recently had a weird relationship that broke my heart, so that is probably the biggest thing right now...

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

SilvaMay

Self-doubting mess
Aug 15, 2016
Slovakia
✟24,316.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Find someone you'd like to talk to. Read some or their opinions or posts, so you'd get idea about them and ask them if they'd help you. Then go to their profile and in information section click on "Start a Conversation". You'd maybe want to talk to more than one women to get boarder view.

Also if you can be open about the issue or its not that private you can start a new threat and add to its name sth like: women only or need opinion of women.

Have a blessed day :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ajoj

Nov 19, 2017
Chicago
✟38,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for caring! I dont have that start a conv... option, i guess i need more posts.

Sometimes it hits me and i want to be open about it, and sometimes im like who cares, there are much bigger problems that people have. Deal with it and move on(to myself)

Upvote 0

SilvaMay

Self-doubting mess
Aug 15, 2016
Slovakia
✟24,316.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe the other one would have the opinion to start a conversation.

The thing you described is very common. It's not good to keep it to self. Sometimes it may seem that nobody cares but it's not true. Evil and sometimes even our own mind want to persue us that nobody cares and nobody will listen, his goal is to stop us from seeking help. This is not true, for even if people would not care, God always cares and He always listens.

You are right, there are worse problems in the world but it does not mean that problems of individuals are less important.

There are things in life which we can not (and aren't supposed to) deal with alone. Sometimes it is part of Gods plan so we would learn to seek help and others would have opportunity to be kind and accepting.

Upvote 0