Seth2015

Apr 13, 2015
South Africa
✟16,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I registered going on 3 years ago and haven't posted anything until now...

I refuse to label myself according to the world and their denominations, I will simply say that I am a Christian...

I have been astray for decades yet never quite able to let go of the Almighty God and in a moment of drug induced, deepest despair He heard my groans and blessed me with his grace. Months since I have been delving deeper and deeper into Scripture, seeking for the best translation in English that brings the Word clearest to me and having been self-indoctrinated into English I forgot to look at my mother tongue, regardless I have found it.

The reason I am only posting now is that I have been able to share my walk with God with friends until now and have found that although they say they "seek", they really don't and now I have broadened my search to fellow believers on the WWW.

I have also rather forsaken church as I have found in my searching that churches in general have become so "worldly" that they have utterly lost the "Godly", therefore I have anew taken my hermitage upon my shoulders as those of old...

Hope to find some fellow deep walkers amongst you...

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi everyone, I registered going on 3 years ago and haven't posted anything until now...

I refuse to label myself according to the world and their denominations, I will simply say that I am a Christian...

I have been astray for decades yet never quite able to let go of the Almighty God and in a moment of drug induced, deepest despair He heard my groans and blessed me with his grace. Months since I have been delving deeper and deeper into Scripture, seeking for the best translation in English that brings the Word clearest to me and having been self-indoctrinated into English I forgot to look at my mother tongue, regardless I have found it.

The reason I am only posting now is that I have been able to share my walk with God with friends until now and have found that although they say they "seek", they really don't and now I have broadened my search to fellow believers on the WWW.

I have also rather forsaken church as I have found in my searching that churches in general have become so "worldly" that they have utterly lost the "Godly", therefore I have anew taken my hermitage upon my shoulders as those of old...

:heart: Hi Seth, welcome to CF :wave:

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Welcome :) I am glad you are here. I pray you find great fellowship here. I love it here a lot. :)

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, and welcome to being a poster, Seth. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and the love of Christ as you connect with God's people. God bless you.

Upvote 0