Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Good to see you again, @ralliann ; so sorry for your loss; remember for those who love and trust the Lord Jesus He 'ever liveth to make intercession' (Hebrews 7.25) for them.
Thank you all for your prayers, comfort and resources.

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

MomofaDozen

Jul 1, 2018
western North Carolina
✟22,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My husband died this past September. Please pray for me.
Thank you
Dear one, I know it is extremely difficult. Everything changes when you lose the love of your life. It's like a tidal wave came through and upset every part of your life and now you have to figure out what to do about it. You wonder where you go from here? Everything hurts so badly, it's hard to imagine ever being happy again. But I can tell you, as a widow myself, that it won't always be this way.

I will be happy to pray for you. God is near to the broken-hearted and saves every one of your tears. His love for you is deep!

I am reading a book right now that may be the best help I've ever seen for people who are grieving and hurting. It's a small book and and easy read. It has small chapters with questions that help you process your pain and your thoughts; and it really helps in the healing process.

The book is called "Reflections of a Grieving Spouse" by H. Norman Wright.
Here is a link to it: Reflections of a Grieving Spouse: The Unexpected Journey from Loss to Renewed Hope
(It's also available as an e-book.)
I highly recommend the book.

Many blessings to you!

Upvote 0