Husband Admitted to kissing another woman. What to do?

W

WashedClean

Yes, I'm concerned for you as well... Praying for you sister... :hug: :prayer:

Please take comfort in these lyrics by Chris Rice:

Weak and wounded sinner
Lost and left to die
O, raise your head, for love is passing by
Come to Jesus
Come to Jesus
Come to Jesus and live!

Now your burden's lifted
And carried far away
And precious blood has washed away the stain, so
Sing to Jesus
Sing to Jesus
Sing to Jesus and live!

And like a newborn baby
Don't be afraid to crawl
And remember when you walk
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!

Sometimes the way is lonely
And steep and filled with pain
So if your sky is dark and pours the rain, then
Cry to Jesus
Cry to Jesus
Cry to Jesus and live!

O, and when the love spills over
And music fills the night
And when you can't contain your joy inside, then
Dance for Jesus
Dance for Jesus
Dance for Jesus and live!

Reactions: tp65
Upvote 0

MilkandHoney

Oct 27, 2005
✟228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
AirForceTeacher, TP65, The two of you are truly wonderful and caring people. Thank you so much for your concern for me. Please accept my apologies for not posting sooner, I have been getting much needed TLC.I am fine and hanging in there thanks to all of your wonderful prayers

I am still feel a bit hopeless at times but... I just try to remember Gods promises and that as one poster put it so nicely a "silver lining". it is still Quite difficult because I miss my husband immensly. I just want this terrible storm to pass. Furthermore I just do not know why this has happened in my life. If it is to make me "stronger" I certainly do not feel that way. and my son is suffering almost as Much with anger and mood/swings. I wish my husband knew what this is doing to his family.

Friend please pray for my son his father is being a terrible example to him and for this I am Quite angry. Please continue to pray for me and my husband as well.

I am trying teally hard to give this situation to God. God bless all my friends here at cf:cry: you Truly have made a difference in my life. I love all of you.:kiss:

Upvote 0

msbojingles

resident brat and doom and gloomer
Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
✟14,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Still
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Father, I pray you would hide Milk&Honey under the shadow of Your wings. Guide her there by Your gentle Spirit. Let her find rest and healing in Your presence, and be her covering in this time. Father you ARE king over the flood, help her to mount up on wings like an eagle. Bring healing to her soul, and stop the bleeding that flows from a wounded heart. Wrap Your arms around her, dear Comforter, and reveal Yourself as her very present help in time of need. I thank You and praise You for Your faithfulness, and for being with her in this time. In Jesus's Name, AMEN.

Peace to you M&H. :hug:

Upvote 0

clycleader

Sep 18, 2006
Midwest
✟8,906.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've been thinking about you the past few days M&H. I'm so sorry that this is happening and feel bad for your son also. He is another innocent in this. I will continue to pray for you. I'm glad you're leading on God. He will see you all through this. He does have a plan for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tp65

Mar 19, 2006
✟9,904.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
M&H, I thank God you are hanging in there. So glad to hear from you, answered prayer!!! You have so many praying for you and God is hearing those prayers. I pray your son knows who his real Father is and understands that his human father has weaknesses and faults. Our Father in Heaven will never let your son or you down. Hold onto that promise! In Christ's love, T

Upvote 0

MilkandHoney

Oct 27, 2005
✟228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Greeting friends, I Want to thank you all so very much for your prayers and support. "Washed clean" I truly appreciate the lyrics to the song you posted. they were such a comfort! yours was as well "msbojingles" thank you for posting. "Washed clean" I did listen to the link you posted about "how God uses suffering "and I honestly must say it was a comfort, I even wept while listsening to it. aAll of you are so wonderful! It trully is a blessing to be joined at this splendid site. "cylcleader"you are a blessing as well ...all of you are! you have all helped me get through this painful time in my life, and I could never ever thank each of you enough. I do hope I did not leave anyone out because you all have helped me with your words of wisdom.

Now I must ask that all of you please pray that my husband return home for Thanksgiving( my fave Holiday) I believe that no matter what a family is going through... every family at least deserves to have a happy Thanksgiving together, and I would like my husband home more than ever at this special time.
A year has not passed that we were not together at Thanksgiving, friends please pray that my husband realizes what a loving and dedicated wife he has and that his son loves him very much and would like him to return home to spend that very special day with us Thanksgiving and each and every day besides.

I do not know if this means anything or not but Sunday evening I was feeling real down and depressed crying hysterically with thought of ending it AGAIN. Then all of a sudden my husband phoned! was it a coincident? or was it God who led him to call. I indeed think it was God working in our lives. God knew at that moment just what I needed.... My Husband. Thank You God, I will continue to trust in you.

Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving with your families tomorrow. May God bless each and everyone here at CF.:kiss: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums