not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hurricane Maria left more than 15 people dead in hard-hit Dominica, the small Caribbean island's Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit announced yesterday.

The toll from Dominica brings the overall number of confirmed deaths caused by Hurricane Maria to 18, including two in Guadeloupe and one in Puerto Rico.

Hurricane Maria left over 15 dead in Dominica, says PM

The Caribbean has been experiencing the effect of strong hurricanes, however Jamaica has not experienced any hurricane at this point.

God gave me a dream this morning though showing that in Jamaica there was extremely high waters like a tsunami. What happened was that work was being done at a Jamaican roller coaster ride (one that looks like "Mystic Mountain Bobsled" with water underneath it) and there was something over the roller coaster ride like a scaffolding. This scaffolding like structure feel into the water creating a severe tsunami effect.

I was among a huge crowd of students, hundreds of students (college or university) and we all were trying to be safe, hoping that the water would not reach us. Persons using the scaffolding and others knew the danger, but were not taking it seriously in my opinion as they should.

I remember a teacher saying something like we are fixing the problem and everything will be okay and she was laughing a little about our reaction to the situation, and she said we should not panic but things definitely were extremely serious.

Then I heard that a week before, that 6 tourists died at that same roller coaster ride, I did not hear about that though through the media or anything. It was as if persons knew the danger but was downplaying it on purpose, not taking it seriously.

After being amongst the student for some time, then I saw a tsunami water flowing along roads in the day. The water was extremely high (40 feet or more?) Students including me were also bracing for impact. Then I saw a guy took a deep breath and I realized he did this because he saw the high level of water coming towards us.