Pensacola
✟14,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
please pray for us in TX. Hurricane Harvey is not near finished. The storm's path is concerning.

Really? I never pay attention to these things. I'm sorry man. It moving in from the south or what?

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
please pray for us in TX. Hurricane Harvey is not near finished. The storm's path is concerning.
Myself and a relative are Praying.

Thanks for posting this prayer request. I was going to do the same!

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the prayers. Although I am inland in Central Texas and expecting roughly 3" of rain, our brothers and sisters in Christ on the Gulf coast are expecting almost 3 feet!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Instrument150

Aug 6, 2017
Pensacola
✟14,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Really? I never pay attention to these things. I'm sorry man. It moving in from the south or what?

I didn't mean that how you guys are thinking I did. I meant is it coming from the ocean or the gulF :(

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, and that this terrible storm would quickly move on, and the state of Texas in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Prayers
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I've read on the news and seen the devastation of this crisis from the media. LORD my prayers and my tears are with these people especially for those who's family members were lost in the flooding. I ask that You will get the others to safety, that You will give them the strength to move on. Restore all that was lost to them. Thank You for all those who were rescued and saved from the ravages of this hurricane, help them now LORD, comfort them, ease their sorrow and their loss and help them to rebuild, and give them a safe and peaceful future, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Prayers
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums