Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,011.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Some crazy dubious story surfaces with barely any details. Has anyone seen that the reporter for the new york post refused to put his name on it and there was all kinds of discontent from the news room? Isn't that interesting
This getsstory gets their undivided, jaguar like attention and they cannot be swayed...

But this has been going on for three years and I haven't seen a cogent, response from a supporter on stuff like this
Enough about Hunter Biden. What about Ivanka Trump? - The Boston Globe

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,385.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
All of the Trump children have been featured regularly on SNL 4 years. Last week even Tiffany made an appearance. Think back. The Bush, Obama, Biden, and Clinton children have never been featured. And there is a reason for that. The reason is that all good comedy has its roots in truth. The truth about all those other children is nowhere outrageous enough for satire.
Guilfoyle and Kushner have also been spoofed.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Honestly speaking .. I done care any more about any of the Trump’s children, Trump’s associate. Only 14 days left, already 30 million people voted. I know this election will not be over by Nov 4. Trump will challenge the election result, we will go round and round in court and at the end on Jan 20, it will either be Biden or Pelosi. I am fine with that, as long as Trump is out of Office.

I completely ignored Hunter Biden news. Trump campaign and so called conservative news can’t find any thing bad about Biden , so they drag his son to this. The desperation is way too visible. Look at Trump supporter in the forum. They can’t say any thing against Joe Biden, so all they want to talk about Hunter Biden.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,385.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,011.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Honestly speaking .. I done care any more about any of the Trump’s children, Trump’s associate. Only 14 days left, already 30 million people voted. I know this election will not be over by Nov 4. Trump will challenge the election result, we will go round and round in court and at the end on Jan 20, it will either be Biden or Pelosi. I am fine with that, as long as Trump is out of Office.

I completely ignored Hunter Biden news. Trump campaign and so called conservative news can’t find any thing bad about Biden , so they drag his son to this. The desperation is way too visible. Look at Trump supporter in the forum. They can’t say any thing against Joe Biden, so all they want to talk about Hunter Biden.
They can find bad things about Biden.
Like how he fumbles for words or make the odd speech gaffe.

But that's about it.

Honestly, the more background I read from this Biden nonsense, the more bushleague this terrible excuse for an investigation it appears. But I'm not convinced Trump supporters need an airtight story.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
They can find bad things about Biden.
Like how he fumbles for words or make the odd speech gaffe.

But that's about it.
You have to remember that in the alternate reality world of trump supporters a Biden verbal gaffe in an interview is WAAAAAY worse than selling out American interests to foreign nationals in exchange for a few trump hotel visits, sexually abusing 20+ women, walking in on naked 15 year old girls, credibly raping a 13 year old girl, letting Russia put bounties on American soldiers without saying anything, etc..

• Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,011.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
What a surprise. Nobody is defending the OBVIOUS nepotism RIGHT in YOUR white house and instead.

Maybe that's because, like ALL the times Trump breaks the law, it is undefendable and ultimately, only silence can be used.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Some crazy dubious story surfaces with barely any details. Has anyone seen that the reporter for the new york post refused to put his name on it and there was all kinds of discontent from the news room? Isn't that interesting
This getsstory gets their undivided, jaguar like attention and they cannot be swayed...

But this has been going on for three years and I haven't seen a cogent, response from a supporter on stuff like this
Enough about Hunter Biden. What about Ivanka Trump? - The Boston Globe

I cant read the story....it won't even let me sign up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I cant read the story....it won't even let me sign up.

I had a similar issue. In my case, to "get around" some of the limitations, I have another web browser that I use primarily to
The “CLOSE” button for the “Subscribe NOW” thingie is on the upper-left.

Actually, I think I had the same problem as civilwarbuff; I had a big banner at the bottom of the screen wanting me to subscribe that I couldn't get past -- I suspect it is because I typically run an ad blocker, though turning off the blocker and reloading didn't get rid of it.

In my case, I have a browser I use pretty much solely for this type of issue -- I'm not as worried about security since it has no real information on me -- and was able to bring up the article by copying the URL to that browser.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I had a similar issue. In my case, to "get around" some of the limitations, I have another web browser that I use primarily to

Actually, I think I had the same problem as civilwarbuff; I had a big banner at the bottom of the screen wanting me to subscribe that I couldn't get past -- I suspect it is because I typically run an ad blocker, though turning off the blocker and reloading didn't get rid of it.

In my case, I have a browser I use pretty much solely for this type of issue -- I'm not as worried about security since it has no real information on me -- and was able to bring up the article by copying the URL to that browser.
That is probably my issue as I run a strong anti-ad browser and I don't turn it off for anyone/anything.....my banner is right in the middle of the screen.....

Upvote 0