United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi @hislegacy

Well howdy doody back atcha @miamited

Let's role play this for a moment.

IMHO, you have no clue what happened, and in your zeal to defend, you are just making things up now and I am completely not responding to you until we talk about facts.

Please don't misinterpret me - I understand your need to deflect from this subject. I understand your desire to make it go away or at least diminish the impact it is going to have. First attempting to go off topic and now tripping the fantasy side of an argument is not effective.

When you want to come back to facts, I'll be waiting.

So, am I to take by this that the answer to the question as to what laws may have been broken...ya got nothin?!!!!

[STAFF EDITED - DELETED IMAGE]

I don't know, but with all the evidence that you're offering, it would seem that the one here with a 'zeal' is your zeal to condemn for no good reason.

Please get back to me when you've got that law reference I asked of you.

God bless,
Ted

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi again @hislegacy

Please don't misinterpret me - I understand your need to deflect from this subject. I understand your desire to make it go away or at least diminish the impact it is going to have. First attempting to go off topic and now tripping the fantasy side of an argument is not effective.

Look, I don't care if it goes away or not. It doesn't really involve me. But neither am I willing to falsely condemn someone for no reason. As I understand it, that's a command of God.

Now, I've asked you to give me the law that applies to the issue and you've offered nothing. So, speaking of:
When you want to come back to facts, I'll be waiting.

I'm ready already with facts. And the facts are that you have nothing but a laptop owned by the President's son that was likely used to send emails to his father in which he made some requests of him. A laptop that apparently has some pictures from the son's days of being in addiction that is already widely known about and now we have pictures. I'm not sure that I see any crimes being committed or laws being broken in any of it, and so I'll ask again, since you seem to know all about it and I know nothing, what laws were broken?

As someone responded earlier, having a child that goes through or is currently going through addiction, unless the parents are providing them the drugs of their addiction, doesn't condemn the parents in any way, nor is it illegal in any way. But I'll be happy to read whatever you've got that would cause you to believe that it is. Go ahead, show me the facts that criminally condemn Hunter Biden in any of this.

Now, if you want to press the case that the addiction behavior is morally wrong, I would agree. But moral issues are generally the sole responsibility of the individual that commits such wrongs and doesn't have any bearing on the parent, unless they are actively involved in encouraging such behavior in their child. If you've got evidence that proves that Pres. Biden was so actually involved, please share it!

God bless,
Ted

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
so I'll ask again, since you seem to know all about it and I know nothing, what laws were broken?

That would be up to greater minds than mine - and they are currently investigating.

This thread is about how after 6 months of so many in the MSM and the left denying it and how it is now shown authentic.

You will find that in the first post.

361821_7bd5eec94116e53c3ab2fe47dba29d14.jpeg

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There is no way Hunter Biden's laptop can be considered evidence, because real "evidence" must be obtained from the owner himself and then be transferred to a secure locked facility under a strict chain of command.

Evidence is barred from the courtroom all the time because of the possibility of tampering. In the case of the "alleged" Hunter Biden computer, it was in the hands of a repair person who probably had pretty good hacking skills--and then given to the hands of a sleazy disreputable sensationalistic tabloid--the NY Post.

I imagine those "spies" would have a pretty good libel case.
That would be a great feat of imagination and creativity... to fabricate thousands of incriminating pictures and emails.... and make them believable and have the correct time line..not to mention the emails of many people in high levels of government in other nations.

Back that up with the testimony of Anthony Bobulinski, The Durham report and other things that have not even been discovered yet.....

The FBI even tried to lose it and stated that they didn't know where it was... Until Matt Gaetz entered the hard drive as evidence... Should have seen Jerry Nadler trying to find a reason to object... squirm squirm.

Hunter Biden laptop material entered into Congressional Record

Let's face it... This is Hunters laptop and, soon, the "Russia collusion", Steele dossier, Hillary's entire entourage and the lawyers, , and republicans that hate Trump..with the help of Ebstiene's side kick....are all going to be sucked into a huge vortex of exposure.

I doubt if there will be any justice however.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
That would be a great feat of imagination and creativity... to fabricate thousands of incriminating pictures and emails.... and make them believable and have the correct time line..not to mention the emails of many people in high levels of government in other nations.

It's also not like this hasn't been foreshadowed by Biden's past either. There have been stories of influence peddling and corruption going back decades with his brother etc.

Biden, Inc.: How ‘Middle Class’ Joe’s family cashed in on the family name

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Poor Joe... definite victim of elder abuse.

It sometimes seems that way, but just the other day he was talking to Obama that he is planning on running for a second term!

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is no way Hunter Biden's laptop can be considered evidence, because real "evidence" must be obtained from the owner himself and then be transferred to a secure locked facility under a strict chain of command.

Evidence is barred from the courtroom all the time because of the possibility of tampering. In the case of the "alleged" Hunter Biden computer, it was in the hands of a repair person who probably had pretty good hacking skills--and then given to the hands of a sleazy disreputable sensationalistic tabloid--the NY Post.

I imagine those "spies" would have a pretty good libel case.

It appears that they aren't very confident in whatever material is there, since they don't want to tell us what it is. I think I know why.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It appears that they aren't very confident in whatever material is there, since they don't want to tell us what it is. I think I know why.
I'm thinking that the dem's went around blowing horns and having parades about all the dirt that they had on 45...when they had nothing......

Maybe the people that have Hunters laptop are holding their cards tight to their chest... because they actually have something.....
Just a thought.

• Agree
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WaPo Warns of the 'Danger of Suppressing Accurate' Stories After Verifying Communications From Hunter Biden's Laptop

Now that The Washington Post has confirmed some of the contents from Hunter Biden’s laptop, its editorial board is suggesting the “lesson learned from 2020” is that there is “a danger of suppressing accurate and relevant stories.”

In an editorial published on Sunday, the Post’s editorial board wrote, “There was something grotesquely familiar about last week’s revelations about Hunter Biden’s business dealings abroad, both in the story’s particulars and in the more general saga of sleazy self-dealing into which it fits.”

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
WaPo Warns of the 'Danger of Suppressing Accurate' Stories After Verifying Communications From Hunter Biden's Laptop

Ah, good. So what was on it? Or did they not say, either?

How mysterious.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah, good. So what was on it? Or did they not say, either?

How mysterious.

There have been a number of releases of emails and other information already.

Here is one - remember joe saying he never met Hunter's contacts:

fg6lGCybztf97GTB5mo5yhp6c2__pNZu7foopAgL9_U.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,144.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's important to remember that Hunter Biden had no official position with either the Obama or Biden administrations.

While Trump gave Jared and Ivanka important positions in his administration, Hunter Biden is uninvolved in his father's.

While much has been made of one or two flights Hunter made on Air Force 2, it was insignificant when compared to the Trump children's junkets with Secret Service entourages on hotel buying tours in South America and elsewhere.

Most presidents have had black sheep in their families. Bill Clinton had Roger. Jimmy Carter had Billy. George W. Bush had his brother Neil who was heavily involved in the savings and loans scandals of the 1980's.

I must add that one VP has a daughter who is one of the most ethical and courageous members of the Republican Party. Bravo, Liz Cheney.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Now that The Washington Post has confirmed some of the contents from Hunter Biden’s laptop, its editorial board is suggesting the “lesson learned from 2020” is that there is “a danger of suppressing accurate and relevant stories.”

In an editorial published on Sunday, the Post’s editorial board wrote, “There was something grotesquely familiar about last week’s revelations about Hunter Biden’s business dealings abroad, both in the story’s particulars and in the more general saga of sleazy self-dealing into which it fits.”

They, as a major news source, were not aware that...... there is “a danger of suppressing accurate and relevant stories.” ?

I don't care who you are... that's funny... well actually sad.

I think that most people with any remnants of common sense would know this.

That statement is a real metric of just how little we can count on the main stream media for solid bankable truth.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It's important to remember that Hunter Biden had no official position with either the Obama or Biden administrations.

While Trump gave Jared and Ivanka important positions in his administration, Hunter Biden is uninvolved in his father's.

While much has been made of one or two flights Hunter made on Air Force 2, it was insignificant when compared to the Trump children's junkets with Secret Service entourages on hotel buying tours in South America and elsewhere.

Most presidents have had black sheep in their families. Bill Clinton had Roger. Jimmy Carter had Billy. George W. Bush had his brother Neil who was heavily involved in the savings and loans scandals of the 1980's.

I must add that one VP has a daughter who is one of the most ethical and courageous members of the Republican Party. Bravo, Liz Cheney.
Did you just do another "But Trump"?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ray Glenn

Jun 10, 2021
Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All of this mythical "What if" gets blasted every time the sun rises right now.

The business partner of Hunter's is now up to 23 visits into the White House. The logs have already been given to the Grand Jury that show direct meetings with Joe. The business partner is singing like a bird. If he is this involved, he holds a gift card a "Get out of Jail free card." In the meantime, the business partner's emails match the Hunter Laptop emails. There is no denying the exchanges that took place. One question becomes ....when Hunter was traveling the world to Ukraine and China, (and he is the log books on Air Force Two) ....Did Hunter have a Secret Service detail while dealing in the background? Logs will tell the story.

If I were the business partner ...I would be careful walking up a flight of stairs ad seeing any ropes hanging around. Don't walk alone in any dark alleys.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0