Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biden-ex-business-partner-told-dont-mention-joe-in-text/

WASHINGTON — Hunter Biden’s ex-business partner Tony Bobulinski was warned “don’t mention Joe” in a 2017 text exchange that emerged following Bobulinski’s bombshell statement to The Post that former Vice President Joe Biden was involved in his family’s plot to make millions in Communist China.

The messages, obtained by Fox News on Thursday, purportedly show Bobulinski being instructed by James Gilliar, another key player in the alleged scheme, not to make any mention of the former veep’s involvement.

“Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u [sic] are face to face, I know u [sic] know that but they are paranoid,” a screenshot of the message shared by Fox News’ chief congressional correspondent Mike Emanuel reads.

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biden-ex-business-partner-told-dont-mention-joe-in-text/

WASHINGTON — Hunter Biden’s ex-business partner Tony Bobulinski was warned “don’t mention Joe” in a 2017 text exchange that emerged following Bobulinski’s bombshell statement to The Post that former Vice President Joe Biden was involved in his family’s plot to make millions in Communist China.

The messages, obtained by Fox News on Thursday, purportedly show Bobulinski being instructed by James Gilliar, another key player in the alleged scheme, not to make any mention of the former veep’s involvement.

“Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u [sic] are face to face, I know u [sic] know that but they are paranoid,” a screenshot of the message shared by Fox News’ chief congressional correspondent Mike Emanuel reads.

I think I'll put much more trust in the WSJ:

"Following the publication of the opinion article, Wall Street Journal reporters Andrew Duehren and James T. Areddy wrote a news article stating, "The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden."

"However, Gilliar told the Journal, "I am unaware of any involvement at any time of the former Vice President. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue."

WSJ newsroom found no Joe Biden role in Hunter deals after reviewing Bobulinski's records

I wonder how many people bought into "Pizzagate"... probably a few on this site!

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hunter Biden business partner calls email 'genuine,' says Hunter sought dad's advice on deals

Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

RATCLIFFE SAYS HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP, EMAILS 'NOT PART OF SOME RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN'

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Why do we keep getting round after round of verbal smoke and mirrors whenever this comes up? "According to so-and-so Joe Biden isn't mentioned on any of the corporate records of Hunter Biden's whatever". But when the guy says "don't mention Joe" I'm sure he didn't mean "don't mention Joe anywhere except in the public records of the company paperwork".

I'm sure it could all be answered by some reporter asking Joe Biden, "what's all this email business about"? But the best answer we've gotten from Joe Biden is "some governmental agency investigated an unrelated matter and found no evidence of wrongdoing".

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure it could all be answered by some reporter asking Joe Biden, "what's all this email business about"? But the best answer we've gotten from Joe Biden is "some governmental agency investigated an unrelated matter and found no evidence of wrongdoing".
Joe waited for Trump to bring it up at the debate I suspect so that America could hear his answer straight from him without any spin from any media.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Joe waited for Trump to bring it up at the debate I suspect so that America could hear his answer straight from him without any spin from any media.

He didn't answer. He said "I have never...". The accusation is that "Hunter did...". His answer smacks of plausible deniability. If he had said "I have never taken any money from any foreign entity and neither has anyone taken any money on my behalf" it would answer the accusation directly.

Take a look at this:

MBNA Paid Biden's Son As Biden Backed Bill

It's an open secret. And this is hardly from some right-wing internet rumor mill. It seems everywhere Joe goes Hunter is tagging along collecting money.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He didn't answer. He said "I have never...". The accusation is that "Hunter did...". His answer smacks of plausible deniability. If he had said "I have never taken any money from any foreign entity and neither has anyone taken any money on my behalf" it would answer the accusation directly.

Take a look at this:

It's an open secret. And this is hardly from some right-wing internet rumor mill. It seems everywhere Joe goes Hunter is tagging along collecting money.
Joe Biden shouldn't be expected to answer for what his adult son is saying in emails.

If you had adult children and someone asked you to comment on their emails could you do that?
If one of your children set up a business and wanted to give you a portion of the profits how would you know if they didn't tell you and you didn't receive any of those profits?

Tax returns would show that income.

The article you posted is from Aug. 2008 and has absolutely nothing to do with China or Joe Biden taking money from anyone.

• Winner
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tax returns would show that income.

The article you posted is from Aug. 2008 and has absolutely nothing to do with China or Joe Biden taking money from anyone.
This is why the FBI is investigating a money laundering scheme...
On the very surface things look legitimate...but that doesn't mean that they are.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is why the FBI is investigating a money laundering scheme...
The FBI hasn't said that there's an investigation into a money laundering scheme, that was someone's speculation.
On the very surface things look legitimate...but that doesn't mean that they are
And doesn't mean it has anything to do with Joe Biden.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Well, as long as the NY Post and Fox News report this, it must be => rumor, hearsay, and/or garbage <=

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Take a look at this:

Oh, an "open secret"? Like there are green rats running around the surface of the moon?

Upvote 0