Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You'll have to ask Lindsey Graham that question. It just came out 2 days ago.

Graham said the committee was following the money. We will be hearing more soon.
Joy! Nothing like good political gossip!

Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
There are 2 investigations into Hunter Biden. One by the FBI from the Justice Dept. and a second one by the Senate Committee, headed by Lindsey Graham.

To set this in perspective, when I watched the announcement on Fox news, the Senate committee has made another discovery of money received from Russia, aside from the private investigation in this article.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
There are 2 investigations into Hunter Biden. One by the FBI from the Justice Dept. and a second one by the Senate Committee, headed by Lindsey Graham.
Why is this “important” to you?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know that Congress has discovered that Hunter Biden has received large sums of money from Ukraine, China, and Russia.

Lol what? From the countries? Not perchance from individuals or companies he provided services for - ? Or did the good people of those nations have a whip round because they are just nice like that?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It's not important to me!

I like keeping up with the news. I like to know the truth of any given matter.
Uh-huh.
So, why Biden’s son, why not “follow” Eric Trump’s refusal to comply with a subpoena, too?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Joe Biden was always referred to as the poorest man in the Senate. He took the train from Delaware. Sure, he earned a Senatorial salary and his wife was a professor, but his net worth wasn't up.to par with the others.
His son isn't his dependent. He is a grown up. An extended family member.
Just like Ivanka, who has scoured the globe acquiring patents for her products based on her father's name. Of course, in Ivanka's case, her dad actually helped the Chinese companies that were nice to her by taking their products off the tariff list.
Hmmmm....

I know, Right? Joe and his kid should be locked up!

• Agree
Reactions: Charlie24
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because--according to the Right's fantasy narrative--the son was engaging in corrupt practices on that board and his father usurped the power of the US government to protect him from investigation.

Make that the Russian's "fantasy," dreamed up by Russian Intelligence; lapped up by Guiliani and others on the Right.

Upvote 0