Hunter Biden Expose is "Fake News"

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It does seem to be fake news. Along with the problem of the emails described above, there is the more important discrepancy that Hunter Biden supposedly arranged a meeting between his father and Vadym Pozharskyi - Joe Biden's calendar proves that the meeting did not take place.

As for me I acknowledge it could be a scam but I certainly would not believe it to be so because Biden's calendar says the meeting didn't take place. And would those not liking Trump believe what he said his calendar stated?

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The video would indeed be incriminating--if Biden hadn't been carrying out government policy at the orders of his President and with the support of our European allies and the World bank as well as that of congressional Republicans and if getting Shokin fired would get his son out of a jam. So in reality there is nothing incriminating about it.

But if Joe actually advised Obama as to what course of action to take...

None of this passes a smell test.

I think that a full investigation needs to happen here.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As for me I acknowledge it could be a scam but I certainly would not believe it to be so because Biden's calendar says the meeting didn't take place. And would those not liking Trump believe what he said his calendar stated?
Yeah...the golf pic doesn't help Joe's case whatsoever.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
But if Joe actually advised Obama as to what course of action to take...

None of this passes a smell test.

I think that a full investigation needs to happen here.
The Republican controlled Senate investigation wasn't good enough for you?

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Republican controlled Senate investigation wasn't good enough for you?
The last one was a joke...
No evidence was revealed...no testimony outside of rhetoric and pontificating.

I wish these politicians would stop and take things seriously.

• Agree
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The last one was a joke...
No evidence was revealed...no testimony outside of rhetoric and pontificating.

I wish these politicians would stop and take things seriously.

...and you are an expert on what is evidence because?

Upvote 0

Clizby WampusCat

Jul 8, 2019
Texas
✟109,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Even the source he quotes says, the report "raises concerns". So how does one go from something that raises concerns to making a statement of absolutes that the report is FAKE NEWS?
It is because we all live in our own bubble of what social media wants us to see for their profit. We do not all see the same information. I bet that Fantine has never really seen much opposing information of what he/she believes. This is a consequence of our social media profit model. We are fed what we want to see and believe so they can make money from our attention. We are the product not the customers. Social media is dividing this country we all need to get off it or demand laws against that profit model.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
images

• Informative
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The OP was Washington Post. But then you knew that.

The WaPost article sourced the New York Post article....you would know that if you actually read it....

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟934,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The WaPost article sourced the New York Post article....you would know that if you actually read it....
Well, I tried but the pay wall popped up, and it wasn’t worth the effort since I know the story is a crock. Too many other sources.

• Winner
Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
An October belly flop. Literally no one is changing their vote over Hunter Biden.
I don't know. Maybe some people who were initially attracted to Donald because of his air of confidence don't like the look of desperation this brings to his campaign.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
It's also worth pointing out how the details of how this laptop was obtained keep changing. At first, the shop owner told the Post that he didn't know who dropped off the laptop until later, but now Guiliani is saying that Hunter was drunk and inebriated when he dropped them off, and that he signed some paper saying that the laptop becomes the property of the shop owner after 90 days.

What?

Has anyone here ever signed anything like that for anything they had, ever? Have you ever had something repaired, and had to sign a waiver saying that neglecting to pick up said item means the item becomes the property of the person doing the repairs? Because I strongly doubt you have. He never tried to contact Hunter, mind you, but he did get in touch with the FBI and later Guiliani's lawyer, and he just so happened to make a copy, allegedly as protection - which doesn't make any sense, because even if you think Biden has some secret hitman squad or whatever, how would having the information protect you from them? Wouldn't it make you a target? And why would they think you'd have it in the first place? If they knew there was incriminating evidence on the thing, the simple thing to do would be to just pick it up. It's Hunter's laptop.

I find the timing on all of this more than a little suspicious. It seems like an awful lot of coincidences and strange circumstances that just so happened to fall into Trump's lap at the right time.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's also worth pointing out how the details of how this laptop was obtained keep changing. At first, the shop owner told the Post that he didn't know who dropped off the laptop until later, but now Guiliani is saying that Hunter was drunk and inebriated when he dropped them off, and that he signed some paper saying that the laptop becomes the property of the shop owner after 90 days.

What?

Has anyone here ever signed anything like that for anything they had, ever? Have you ever had something repaired, and had to sign a waiver saying that neglecting to pick up said item means the item becomes the property of the person doing the repairs? Because I strongly doubt you have. He never tried to contact Hunter, mind you, but he did get in touch with the FBI and later Guiliani's lawyer, and he just so happened to make a copy, allegedly as protection - which doesn't make any sense, because even if you think Biden has some secret hitman squad or whatever, how would having the information protect you from them? Wouldn't it make you a target? And why would they think you'd have it in the first place? If they knew there was incriminating evidence on the thing, the simple thing to do would be to just pick it up. It's Hunter's laptop.

I find the timing on all of this more than a little suspicious. It seems like an awful lot of coincidences and strange circumstances that just so happened to fall into Trump's lap at the right time.

It's called a mechanic's lien...
If you don't pay the mechanic he gets to keep your car and then he will sell it to get ALL costs of selling and repairs out of the selling price. (Plus profit)

• Agree
Upvote 0