Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A friend posted a video from a left leaning Libertarian Video Blogger, on You-tube under the title, "Not One Word From the Legacy Media About the Bidens Working with Chinas Spy Chief".
unfortunately their are is a few instances of mature language used and can't post. But the Blogger makes a pretty good case that this is a more serious scandal than what has been reported before with the other Hunter Biden stuff, and much more likely to be problematic than anything that happened in the Ukrainian because China is a much more of a main competitor and hostile power to us.

Their is direct video/audio footage of this on You-tube under the title
"Hunter Biden Admitting To Being In A Partnership With The Spy Chief Of China And He Admits Joe Knew!" It has even more cussing than the previous video, because Hunter cusses a lot. I think I can actually post a link, because the TOS has a provision for videos directly related to news events. But figured I would get my understanding of the TOS verified before hand.

"Real Clear Politics" has an article on this now. "Leaked Audio: Hunter Biden Discussing Business Deals With The "Spy Chief Of China"

Ran across a new article on this from "the Sun".com Start of title, "Hunter Biden associate Patrick Ho was SPY suspect as clip ‘shows Hunter discuss"

Besides all that the Taiwanese are talking about this

Last edited:
Reactions: Arc F1

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A friend posted a video from a left leaning Libertarian Video Blogger, on You-tube under the title, "Not One Word From the Legacy Media About the Bidens Working with Chinas Spy Chief".
unfortunately their are is a few instances of mature language used and can't post. But the Blogger makes a pretty good case that this is a more serious scandal than what has been reported before with the other Hunter Biden stuff, and much more likely to be problematic than anything that happened in the Ukrainian because China is a much more of a main competitor and hostile power to us.

"Hunter Biden Admitting To Being In A Partnership With The Spy Chief Of China And He Admits Joe Knew!" It has even more cussing than the previous video, because Hunter cusses a lot. I think I can actually post a link, because the TOS has a provision for videos directly related to news events. But figured I would get my understanding of the TOS verified before hand.

"Real Clear Politics" has an article on this now. "Leaked Audio: Hunter Biden Discussing Business Deals With The "Spy Chief Of China"

I will pass on the video. It's apparent from all the reports that the Biden family isn't a good fit for America. That type of currupt politics as usual is why I voted for Trump in the first place.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟309,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is so much disinformation. I better not read or watch politics until Nov 4th :).
Agreed. At this point, I question anything that isn't mentioned on multiple news agencies. And I prefer they did their own reporting, not just say what some other news outlet said.

• Agree
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Who and what is China’s spy chief?

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Who and what is China’s spy chief?

quote from Real Clear Politics article...

(Leaked Audio: Hunter Biden Discussing Business Deals With The "Spy Chief Of China")

appears to be referencing Patrick Ho, who was a former Secretary for Home Affairs in Hong Kong, as a 'spy chief of China' while lamenting how his business partner Ye Jianming of CEFC China Energy had disappeared."

It should be clarified that person seems to identified as a spy chief based on Hunter's own actual words in the recording.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
quote from Real Clear Politics article...

(Leaked Audio: Hunter Biden Discussing Business Deals With The "Spy Chief Of China")

appears to be referencing Patrick Ho, who was a former Secretary for Home Affairs in Hong Kong, as a 'spy chief of China' while lamenting how his business partner Ye Jianming of CEFC China Energy had disappeared."

It should be clarified that person seems to identified as a spy chief based on Hunter's own actual words in the recording.
Thanks! Can you lay out for us in a paragraph or two what Joe Biden did or is suspected of doing? There doesn’t seem to be a succinct summary anywhere and of course I’m looking for approximate time frames and names of people involved. Whether illegal or just unethical.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟361,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm curious about a "left leaning libertarian". I don't think I've ever heard that before...do you mean socially left leaning, economic libertarian?

Is there a reason this source couldn't do their own research and HAD to use news reports?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Ran across a new article on this from "the Sun".com Start of title, "Hunter Biden associate Patrick Ho was SPY suspect as clip ‘shows Hunter discuss"

The left-leaning media are probably not touching it because it's probably fake:
How a fake persona laid the groundwork for a Hunter Biden conspiracy deluge

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟427,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟361,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Doesnt matter. The goal is to keep "Hunter Biden" visible in at least 3 of the top 10 thread titles at any time.

Its working. And I'm doing my part!
What was that about Hunter Biden?

• Haha
Reactions: durangodawood
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟190,591.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hunter has been indicted!
  • Kevin Seefried, who was photographed carrying a Confederate flag in the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riots in Washington, has been indicted by a grand jury on five counts related to obstruction, entering restricted property and disorderly conduct.
  • Seefried’s son, Hunter Seefried, was also indicted. The younger Seefried faces the same five counts as his father in addition to three charges related to destruction of government property and violence on Capitol grounds.

Whoops, not that Hunter. The GOP Hunter!

Upvote 0