Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is why I answered it. You might not have liked it, but it was indeed a factual reply
Missing from said "answer", what office Hunter Biden holds or is seeking, you know, what I asked about.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
That is why I answered it. You might not have liked it, but it was indeed a factual reply

It is the President’s son. Has anyone asked him? Or are they still asking him the tough questions like what flavor ice cream he is eating?

If society is going to expose people, both public and private (search people fired for racist comments), then society has to hold everyone to the same standards.

The people who screamed racist at the former President are not making excuses and ignoring the current presidents sons comments. They just lost all credibility

Stating established facts and asking questions regarding it are not.

It's not an established fact that Hunter Biden said anything racist in any emails. At least ,I see no evidence being presented. Just alot of assertions that are empty and ungrounded.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's not an established fact that Hunter Biden said anything racist in any emails. At least ,I see no evidence being presented. Just alot of assertions that are empty and ungrounded.

Not that it's impossible or anything, but I would like to see it from a reliable source.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Missing from said "answer", what office Hunter Biden holds or is seeking, you know, what I asked about.

Strange question. What office do you think he holds? I certainly did not inference or reference one. Why do you think I did??

Ad I said in the OP I cannot link it because of Hunters prolific use of racist and sexual vulgarities.
You are welcome to search it

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Strange question. What office do you think he holds? I certainly did not inference or reference one. Why do you think I did??

I do so love the smell of disingenuity in the morning.

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Has anyone come out in defense of Hunter Biden in this thread? It seems like we have a consensus across the political spectrum here. His racism doesn't get a free pass if this story is true.

I have doubts about the authenticity of this story since the person that created this thread has been the only source for this. I haven't seen or heard anything from anywhere else yet. I'm not accusing the OP of fabricating this story, but it is entirely possible that they were deceived by someone who did fabricate this story.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Not that it's impossible or anything, but I would like to see it from a reliable source.

As far as I know these links do not use the obscene language of his text messages and emails.

Liberal US media are ignoring Hunter Biden's n-word texts | Daily Mail Online

The liberal media in the US are coming under fire for completely ignoring Hunter Biden's n-word scandal. The frontpages of the New York Times this week have not mentioned Biden's texts
Reports: Hunter Biden used N-word with lawyer, had racist Obama meme on laptop

Hunter Biden used N-word in banter with white lawyer: Report

The left's media will not cover it - the actual messages are searchable, just not able to be posted on this site.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Peddling in gossip is suddenly not a sin for Christians?
Gossip? This is serious news guys! There’s almost nothing more important to debate right now than Hunter Biden’s text messages to his lawyer from several years ago. Remember how his laptop derailed his dad’s campaign and cost him the election? This is surely a winning issue for the GOP to run on going into the midterms.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
As far as I know these links do not use the obscene language of his text messages and emails.

Liberal US media are ignoring Hunter Biden's n-word texts | Daily Mail Online

The liberal media in the US are coming under fire for completely ignoring Hunter Biden's n-word scandal. The frontpages of the New York Times this week have not mentioned Biden's texts
Reports: Hunter Biden used N-word with lawyer, had racist Obama meme on laptop

Hunter Biden used N-word in banter with white lawyer: Report

The left's media will not cover it - the actual messages are searchable, just not able to be posted on this site.

Revenge Whataboutism, methinks. The Daily Mail is a rag no better than the Washington Times.

I don't care and I'm not really a stakeholder in the issue. Hunter Biden isn't president. He has had his own problems in his life.

• Agree
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
a laptop that was dropped off by Hunter - whose signature is on the receipt.

I don't think either of those things has been verified. Furthermore, since the laptop was in the hands of the repair shop "the FBI is still working through the content and the integrity of what is on it".

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Revenge Whataboutism, methinks. The Daily Mail is a rag no better than the Washington Times.

I don't care and I'm not really a stakeholder in the issue. Hunter Biden isn't president. He has had his own problems in his life.

It is just as accurate as CNN and the others - just on the other end of the political spectrum.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
It is just as accurate as CNN and the others - just on the other end of the political spectrum.

I see no possible equivocation between those two. CNN at least makes a pretense of objectivity, The Daily Mail doesn't even try.

IF you want to be taken seriously, you should avoid buzzwords like "Leftist Media". CNN is not "Leftist media".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think either of those things has been verified. Furthermore, since the laptop was in the hands of the repair shop "the FBI is still working through the content and the integrity of what is on it".

Confirmed: The Laptop Belongs to Hunter Biden...And the Liberal Media Can Eat a Ton of Crow

FBI has taken possession of Hunter Biden's laptops

Cybersecurity experts, ex-FBI agent confirm Hunter Biden’s laptop is completely real

'Smoking Gun' Hunter Biden Email Confirmed With Forensic Analysis

SHOCKING Content From Hunter Biden's Laptop Verified By Top Forensic Experts

SHOCKING Content From Hunter Biden's Laptop Verified By Top Forensic Experts

Hunter's signature on the receipt for the laptop appears to match

hunter-license-signature-.jpg

Biden-docs-1.jpg

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It is the President’s son. Has anyone asked him? Or are they still asking him the tough questions like what flavor ice cream he is eating?
I think the president has more important things to worry about and comment on than some dumb text message his adult son sent someone several years ago.

If society is going to expose people, both public and private (search people fired for racist comments), then society has to hold everyone to the same standards.
I have to ask again since no ones really given an answer. What do you think should happen to him for this comment and how does that punishment square up with the right’s recent obsession with defending the First Amendment?

Do you believe people should be punished for how they speak in private?

Is that a conservative ideal?

The people who screamed racist at the former President are not making excuses and ignoring the current presidents sons comments. They just lost all credibility
The criticism the last guy got was from much more than one dumb text message he sent. What was the term... locker room talk. Is that still a thing or did that change on January 20 this year?

And also, you’re aware Hunter isn’t the president, right? It’s his dad who got the job.

Stating established facts and asking questions regarding it are not.
It hasn’t been established and even if it has that doesn’t stop it from being petty gossip.

• Agree
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I think the president has more important things to worry about and comment on than some dumb text message his adult son sent someone several years ago.

I have to ask again since no ones really given an answer. What do you think should happen to him for this comment and how does that punishment square up with the right’s recent obsession with defending the First Amendment?

Do you believe people should be punished for how they speak in private?

Is that a conservative ideal?

Of course it is, don't you remember Joe McCarthy's witch hunts?

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lifesite News? That's a really trustworthy site, they couldn't possibly have an agenda.

There were seven links and now photos showing the signatures match.

Upvote 0