Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hopeinhardtimes.jpg

Human situation

“Love to be blind, since it is I who am leading you if you really want to put your hand in Mine. Don’t you think fathers are happy when their little girls leave everything to them in simple tenderness?”

Bossis, Gabrielle. He and I (Kindle Locations 1356-1357).
Pauline Books and Media. Kindle Edition.

++++++++++
There are many impossible human situations, where the only thing one can do is show compassion, and simply be present in the path that has no signposts. Sometimes all one can do is to pray, understanding that what cannot be understood, has a deeper meaning that only God can deal with.

Not always an answer many are looking for.

The hard truth is that we understand little, yet we live out a mystery that has so much depth that we will never reach the end of it.

Jesus, in the chaos of his last hours, in his crying out on the cross to the father "Why have you abandoned me", still, never lost hope.

On the cross, we see our own souls, our pain, and yes, often, our feeling of loss and despair......yet we like Jesus, are asked to abandon ourselves into the hands of the Father.

"Father, into your hands I commend my spirit"

One day each of us will face that moment, our death,, let us prepare now by living out of our faith, seeking to become more loving even in the midst of the suffering that is so much a part of life.-Br.MD

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The hard truth is that we understand little, yet we live out a mystery that has so much depth that we will never reach the end of it.

This statement so profound that when we ponder on this we know The Truth will always provide a way out as long as we hope in God, and not stare ourselves blind at our own inability to add any more truth to the truth of God than has been revealed.

In short it is not about us in fallen reality, but about our Heavenly Father and Brother in His glorious reality. To attain His Truth is eternal life, no matter how broken, blind, deaf, lame, mute, or even dead, we may be within our broken and divided self, we hope in Jesus, and not stare ourselves blind at our own sin and misery, rather we leave such existence, to find new life in our Lord.

Psalms 34:18
"The Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Upvote 0