Visit site
✟112,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hey Senecharnix, seeing in the news today that Ariel #1 has passed, (what is it with all the 11's?) I decided to add a link to this thread in the Amerika Thya-Tyrus page. Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but thought I would let you know, (that page does not get much in the way of visitors anyways). Fare thee well and stay in the Word in Messiah! :)

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
West Carrol Parish, Louisiana
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hey Senecharnix, seeing in the news today that Ariel #1 has passed, (what is it with all the 11's?) I decided to add a link to this thread in the Amerika Thya-Tyrus page. Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but thought I would let you know, (that page does not get much in the way of visitors anyways). Fare thee well and stay in the Word in Messiah! :)

The Lion of the Plain is no more. I cannot say I am sad. He did more to destroy Israel's future than has anyone, except Netanyahu....

Link away...Amerika Thya-Tyrus is a trippy page. But I like it--can relate....

Amerika Thya-Tyrus

Are you going somewhere?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ripheus27

Holeless fox
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ripheus, it is not about me or what I want...Why did God commission the prophets to warn the people of Israel and Judea? Few Israelites or Judeans listened to them. In fact, they killed most of the prophets for delivering messages from God....

But the ancient Israelites, et. al. had evidence that those prophets were actually prophets. They performed miracles and stuff. You've not done anything like that. So you're implicitly asking us to have faith in you.

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
But the ancient Israelites, et. al. had evidence that those prophets were actually prophets. They performed miracles and stuff. You've not done anything like that. So you're implicitly asking us to have faith in you.

Actually, not many of the prophets performed miracles. But even some of those that did were killed by the Israelites. Most of the good folks of Ancient Israel and Judea shunned the prophets and refused to listen to whatever they might impart. That is why Ancient Israel and Judea suffered all sorts of calamities and destruction. All of that is beside the fact that I have never claimed to be a prophet. I am just an agent of God like many other folks...God opens the minds of whoever heeds what I might say or write in His honor....

I am not interested in cultivating followers. My job is to impart whatever I am inspired to impart. Even so, you do not know me. You assume nothing extraordinary has ever happened in my regard. More than a few folks who have known me entertain an entirely different idea about who and what I am....

Nonetheless, I will say again that, regardless of whatever might or might not transpire in April 2014, America and her churches are doomed. God has already condemned them. There will be no reprieve. Indeed, sometime in the not-so-distant future, America will become a wasteland of ruined cities and the vast majority of her peoples will perish. But she will not be the only nation that God's judgment will smash and trample. In the end, all nations that now exist will be destroyed--thanks largely to them embracing Americanism....

Somewhat recently, the Son told me something that suggests America will survive until at least the latter third of 2019 and will suffer sorely from then through the end of 2020. You know, a person (or nation) can suffer a mortal wound and linger for quite a long while before dying. Put another way, large ships rarely sink very quickly. One could suffer a fatal wound and remain afloat for hours or days, or even a week or more, before finally sinking. The bottom line is that America and her peoples are not nearly through suffering difficulties. She is on a roller coaster ride to the Abyss. Her churches will tumble into it with her. To be sure, God and the Son are far less than pleased by how they conduct themselves. That is nothing new. Indeed, they have been on the wrong tracks since before America was born. The process of the churches being on the wrong tracks began when the Church was still in her infancy....

Upvote 0

Ripheus27

Holeless fox
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You say that God is telling you to say things to us. I don't see how that's different from you saying you're a prophet.

Also, I said "miracles and stuff," not just miracles. Anyone can tell us that the world is about to end; the Jehovah's Witnesses leadership has been doing that for decades.

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You say that God is telling you to say things to us. I don't see how that's different from you saying you're a prophet.

Also, I said "miracles and stuff," not just miracles. Anyone can tell us that the world is about to end; the Jehovah's Witnesses leadership has been doing that for decades.

First, the world is not about to end. Secondly, the process leading to and beyond the destruction of civilization as we know it will not proceed in the ways that those who interpret prophecy seem to think. Thirdly, not many prophecy interpreters ever come close to mentioning the real reasons that things will deteriorate to the point that America is demolished and our world's surviving nations scramble and fight for survival in the aftermath. Fourthly, there is a lot more to my job than merely shouting warnings. If you read all of my posts and threads as well as my blog entries, you might begin to grasp what the dang deal is. Of course, it would help if you bothered to read all of my books and contemplate what you learn from them. Reading my posts on other forums and blog entries elsewhere would help....

In case I have not been clear enough, the wise person would turn their back on Americanism and do their very best to follow the example set by Yeshua. Merely spouting scriptures, attending church services, and proclaiming one's Christianity and love for God will only lead to a regrettable end. Far too many so-called Christians think they can serve God, Mammon, and Caesar (the flag and nation) and somehow please God. It does not work that way. The children of God have only one nation--the Kingdom of God. Likewise, they have only one god--God. They would never willingly participate in raping, plundering, pillaging, and paving our world to death for the sake of pride, vanity, greed, stupidity, convenience, or expedience. They would not participate in the sociopolitical-economic machinery of the so-called American dream. In short, they would not live anything like most of the peoples of America, Canada, Western Europe, or Australia do. For that matter, they would not live like most other peoples on our world do. But what do we have? The vast majority of folks who call themselves Christians live more or less like the profane live. There is virtually no difference in them and so-called sinners other than their pretensions and the ways that they express their alleged Christianity....

Now, before you toss a misguided stone of condemnation at yours truly, you need to understand that I do not own a home or a vehicle. None of my clothes are new. My only possessions besides them are my computers, TV, and books. Besides whatever my literary efforts yield, I live and operate on the charity of benefactors who support my efforts to make a difference for the better. In doing so, I live in the middle of a farm that is part of a great big nowhere-patch of northeastern Louisiana. I never fool around with ladies or anyone else. I do not get drunk or otherwise polluted. So on and so forth....

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Lion of the Plain is no more. I cannot say I am sad. He did more to destroy Israel's future than has anyone, except Netanyahu....

Link away...Amerika Thya-Tyrus is a trippy page. But I like it--can relate....

Amerika Thya-Tyrus

Are you going somewhere?

Hi Senecharnix,
Everyone is going somewhere eh? Yet there are those who need not leave to go where they go upon the knees. :)

Dear Ripheus27,
It appears your services are desperately needed in the eschatology board! The prophets therein do multiply sevenfold sons by the day and the beloved daughters of their doctrines are beautiful and fair. Perhaps they will heed your warning not to listen to themselves; perhaps they need one such as yourself to tell them why no one should listen to them or take the beloved daughters of their doctrines to wife. As for me, let them salivate moonstruck over their bloody lunatick moons and learn the hard way as I did, (for I grow weary of having my throat slit). One may find anything from the beast, to the antichrist, to the false prophet, (which are none of them of course) to the "mid-trib" bloody moons approaching as we speak and the coming of the kosmokrator messiah; dateline 2017 as of the latest reel-news. ^_^

illuminati-ufo-card.jpg

Upvote 0

Ripheus27

Holeless fox
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Of course, it would help if you bothered to read all of my books and contemplate what you learn from them. Reading my posts on other forums and blog entries elsewhere would help....

I don't have time to read everything that has ever been written on the Internet. So far, my intuition has not been that you are going to provide me with useful information about the meaning of life. For as far as I am concerned, the Holy Spirit directly appeared to me once upon a time, actually many times, and told me--and many, many others--that America and the rest of the world in its shadow will not be devastated as you expect, but redeemed as it should be. I can't expect you to believe me on this point, but it is enough for me to know that you're off the mark.

But if you can do good for someone, even if you are in general wrong, may yours be some of the glory and the power, even if not quite forever. Amen.

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I don't have time to read everything that has ever been written on the Internet. So far, my intuition has not been that you are going to provide me with useful information about the meaning of life. For as far as I am concerned, the Holy Spirit directly appeared to me once upon a time, actually many times, and told me--and many, many others--that America and the rest of the world in its shadow will not be devastated as you expect, but redeemed as it should be. I can't expect you to believe me on this point, but it is enough for me to know that you're off the mark.

But if you can do good for someone, even if you are in general wrong, may yours be some of the glory and the power, even if not quite forever. Amen.

It has occurred to me that the problem, Ripheus, has little to do with how well I have conveyed useful information. I have given you all sorts of fat, juicy clues that could lead you and others to the right path if you and they contemplated what they are suggesting then embraced what you might discern. The problem, though, is that you are like many other folks. You don't like the message and you hate what it suggests you need to do. So, you toss proverbial stones at me and dismiss the message as ugly and hollow. Nonetheless, I will try once more to offer you useful information....

From my book REVELATIONS:
You must try to understand: If God neglected to destroy America, the Earth would eventually become as desolate Mars. For the same reason, He must also wreck the hopes and dreams of all other nations that have been corrupted by her repugnant ways and means. You may reject such assertions. But, if you do, you will suffer sorely in this life if you survive much longer, and quite probably, you will suffer even worse during the next phase of your existence. No excuse will be good enough to pardon you unless you are woefully stupid and ignorant. That is especially true if you claim to be a Christian. Everything that Jesus taught is diametrically opposed to most of what Americanism promotes and perpetuates. People were not created on this world to live like human swine, be our own gods, and destroy the Earth in order to do so. We were put here to learn and evolve as individuals, to love each other and serve one another and God, and remain good stewards of the Earth so that we as well as our descendants can enjoy her beauty, while sharing her bounty with our fellow creatures. Amen!

From what you claim, Ripheus, I seriously doubt that the Holy Spirit has taught you anything. Not many Americans, and for that matter, not many folks anywhere else can be redeemed. They are far too caught up in the evils that they love. Likewise, they shun godly wisdom and have become outrageously selfish and locked into the ways of the world's sociopolitical-economic machinery to divorce themselves from it. Before being redeemed, they would need to change their attitudes drastically for the better. That is not going to happen. In general, humans have become far too prideful, vain, arrogant, selfish, greedy, materialistic, hedonistic, and foolish to change for the better. Most of us are going to deserve what we are going to reap. Even so, God has already decided to demolish America and civilization as we know it. 911 was the first step in the process that will end them....

On three occasions, God has expressed His anger toward humanity in my presence. In one case, He conveyed how disgusted He is with Israel and the Jewish people for turning their backs on him and placing their faith in their own genius, resources, and armaments. The consequential message is very bad news for Israel and the Jewish people, concerning their future prospects. In the other two cases, God expressed His anger about how shabbily we humans in general and Americans in particular treat the Earth and our fellow creatures. According to what I discerned, He is going to punish us rather severely for such follies. Not the least of those punishments will involve the ravages caused by a cataclysmic volcanic eruption sometime in the not-so-distant future....

On other occasions, God has shown to me what He is going to do to punish America and her friends for their love of Americanism and other repugnant tendencies. The results are not going to be the least bit pretty. The horrors of 911 were just a microcosmic preview of what shall transpire--and no, terrorists are not going to play a very large role in what shall occur, though they will continue causing trouble. Lastly, He has shown to me what is in store of for so-called Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. All three religions will become extinct and be replaced by a religion of truth, wisdom, and righteousness undiluted by theological nonsense and unpolluted by the sociopolitical-economic and cultural compromises that have ruined the religions of our world....

So, I urge you to rethink you views lest you be deemed unworthy of God's protection. There is not going to be a fairytale ending for America and civilization as we know it. Hiding in religion will do you no good. Drawing closer to God and ever farther away from the follies of the world are your only real hope....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ripheus27

Holeless fox
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You don't like the message and you hate what it suggests you need to do.

There was a poster here months ago who claimed that God was going to miraculously unite everyone in the world and end all diseases and we were going to celebrate together in a wedding between Jesus and Mary Magdalene or something. Not a mean-spirited message at all, but I responded more or less to that as I have responded to you (actually, I publicly suggested that that poster was schizophrenic, something I don't think of you).

If God neglected to destroy America, the Earth would eventually become as desolate Mars.

You mean He can't teleport all weapons off the Earth, beat them into plowshares, and hand them back to us for the sake of peace? He's so weak He needs to kill people to get His way?

From what you claim, Ripheus, I seriously doubt that the Holy Spirit has taught you anything.

Good for you: you have no evidence whatsoever that the Spirit has ever appeared to me, so you rightly doubt said appearance. Likewise, I have no evidence whatsoever that God speaks to you, so I rightly doubt your claims. Three cheers for not being hypocritical.

Not many Americans, and for that matter, not many folks anywhere else can be redeemed.

This is as false as 2 + 2 = 5. Everyone, everywhere, can always be redeemed. That is the whole point of the concept of redemption. Was the thief on the cross so caught up in the evils that he loved that he could not accept his Savior? Was Paul so far gone in persecution of the faithful that Christ could not turn his heart to the right? What of the Indian emperor Asoka? He warred and killed, his last battle taking 100,000 lives--and then, by the grace and the glory of the truth and reality, he saw that he was a sinner, repented, and established an empire that even included hospitals for animals. Or the Roman emperor Trajan--God temporarily resurrected him even though he was also consigned to the abyss, just to allow him a second chance to repent and be saved.

God or His agents can work miracles of life just as well as those of death. You think God prefers death to life, then. Are you then a servant of Apollyon? Perhaps. This might mean a servant of God too, as from God both evil and good issue forth. But then the question is whether you serve the glory or the shame of the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AnticipateHisComing

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
✟103,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you think God will just punish the U.S.?
Will he not also punish other nations for not following his ways?
Is not the punishment a call for the nation to return to him?

Of all the people on this planet, which considers themselves punished/persecuted/oppressed?
Which people have set up museums around the world so that we should all know the sufferings they had to endure?
Is there not another nation that has previously experienced God's wrath for turning away from God?
What nation is spoken of in scriptures to be surrounded by enemies?

Shouldn't that nation be even more worried about God's wrath falling upon them?

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
There was a poster here months ago who claimed that God was going to miraculously unite everyone in the world and end all diseases and we were going to celebrate together in a wedding between Jesus and Mary Magdalene or something. Not a mean-spirited message at all, but I responded more or less to that as I have responded to you (actually, I publicly suggested that that poster was schizophrenic, something I don't think of you).

Thank you for that....

You mean He can't teleport all weapons off the Earth, beat them into plowshares, and hand them back to us for the sake of peace? He's so weak He needs to kill people to get His way?

Sure, He could do as you say. But that is not how things go. Weapons are just one problem. Our ways and means, and attitudes, are much bigger problems. If no war flared up from now on, we would still destroy our world and ourselves via the ridiculous ways that we live from our sprawling cities and subdivisions and far too many roads and highways to how we heedlessly pump greenhouse gases into our world's atmosphere, rape, pillage, and plunder our world for her treasures, pollute streams, estuaries, lakes, and seas, kill our seas through overfishing, et cetra, et cetra, et cetra....

Good for you: you have no evidence whatsoever that the Spirit has ever appeared to me, so you rightly doubt said appearance. Likewise, I have no evidence whatsoever that God speaks to you, so I rightly doubt your claims. Three cheers for not being hypocritical.

You have provided evidence that the Holy spirit has not taught you anything....

This is as false as 2 + 2 = 5. Everyone, everywhere, can always be redeemed. That is the whole point of the concept of redemption. Was the thief on the cross so caught up in the evils that he loved that he could not accept his Savior? Was Paul so far gone in persecution of the faithful that Christ could not turn his heart to the right? What of the Indian emperor Asoka? He warred and killed, his last battle taking 100,000 lives--and then, by the grace and the glory of the truth and reality, he saw that he was a sinner, repented, and established an empire that even included hospitals for animals. Or the Roman emperor Trajan--God temporarily resurrected him even though he was also consigned to the abyss, just to allow him a second chance to repent and be saved.

Sure some people can change. I have. But the problem is that the vast majority of folks on our world are in love with Americanism. They will not change is my point. They dream and yearn to get in on the action and live like idolatrous human swine regardless of what their wants might do to our world. They have become so corrupt that it is highly doubtful they would bring anything good into the future. Indeed, if they were allowed to persist, they would sooner or later move things back toward where they are. The problem is that whether they call themselves Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, atheists, or whatever, they are children of the Devil....

God or His agents can work miracles of life just as well as those of death. You think God prefers death to life, then. Are you then a servant of Apollyon? Perhaps. This might mean a servant of God too, as from God both evil and good issue forth. But then the question is whether you serve the glory or the shame of the Lord.

You refuse to understand the bottom line. If God allowed things to go on as they are progressing, nobody and nothing would survive on this world in the not-so-distant future. In other words, we are drawing closer and closer to the point of no return.....

Nothing evil comes from God. Evil is from the Devil and most of earth's peoples belong to that monster. Even so, God will not force people to be good and do good. So, you can forget "miracles" designed to do so. He lets people do as they will until He has no choice other than to do something about how evil people are....

Letting humans destroy the Earth would be evil. You and everyone else need to start understanding how things are. Our world was created to support life--not serve as some trove of commodities to be exploited for profit regardless of consequences so that we can live like human swine. Both people and animals are very important to God. The shabby ways that we treat our fellow creatures and nature enrages Him to no end. Of course, the shabby ways that we treat one another also angers Him. The truth is that most people deserve what they are going to get....

Have you been keeping track of future trends in technology? I have. The first thing that comes to mind is the so-called three-D printers. Such technology is a monumentally bad idea. Sure, such contraptions could prove real handy. But developing and using them is a Pandora's box of what could go wrong. Among other things, they would eventually destroy commerce, while allowing bad folks the opportunity to create all sorts of evil devices much too easily and inexpensively. As awful as those prospects are, though, they pale in comparison to other evil devices already under development. America launched the trend in the guise of those killer drones that her armed forces and spy agencies use to murder the guilty and innocent alike. Well, America, China, Russia, and various other nations are developing drones that make them seem quaintly amusing. Even worse, they are developing killer robots of assorted genera, including robot fighter-bombers. They will end up much too anxious to play with their new toys. War is a bad enough consequence. The trouble is that whichever of them wins the war will be far too tempted to use their killer drones and robots to subjugate everyone everywhere. Beyond all of that, more than a few silly scientists are working on technology that they boast will practically turn humans into so many gods able to do whatever they wish. Oh yeah? That's supposed to be a good idea?...

The bottom line is that humans are marching toward a future that would unfold as a nightmare leading to humanity's extinction if God failed to end our parade to doom....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Do you think God will just punish the U.S.?
Will he not also punish other nations for not following his ways?
Is not the punishment a call for the nation to return to him?

Of all the people on this planet, which considers themselves punished/persecuted/oppressed?
Which people have set up museums around the world so that we should all know the sufferings they had to endure?
Is there not another nation that has previously experienced God's wrath for turning away from God?
What nation is spoken of in scriptures to be surrounded by enemies?

Shouldn't that nation be even more worried about God's wrath falling upon them?

America has never been with God. She is a child of Satan born to lead humanity to destruction. She is the primary catalyst for how humanity has devolved into so many hordes of human swine. Sure, humanity was more or less evil long before America came along. But she provided everything needed to supercharge humanity's evils into a juggernaut of destruction through her woeful sociopolitical-economic and cultural wickedness. The deal is that, by embracing Americanism, the nations of our world have become cesspools of idolatry. People honor the unholy trinity of me, myself, and I and worship at the altars of pride, vanity, greed, materialism, and hedonism. And so, all of them are doomed. If God allowed any of them to escape destruction, nothing would ultimately change for the better. The processes of evil would just begin anew and humanity would resume the process of destroying our world. Instead, she will be allowed to heal. The Son will preside over a world of true utopias, during an age of righteousness and wisdom....

As for the nation surrounded by enemies, she is also doomed. First, she has also embraced the evils of Americanism. Secondly, she has gone out of her way to make sure her neighbors remain her enemies. Of course, they disliked her from the beginning. But she has done nothing to win their friendship. Worse, she has done much to antagonize God, including the way she mistreats the conquered people stuck in her stranglehold....

Upvote 0

Ripheus27

Holeless fox
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You can believe that the world is more evil now than it used to be, and though it may be poised closer to the brink of destruction, you seem unaware that there has been a noticeable decrease in the amount of child rape, abuse, and murder that prevailed even in "Christian Europe" until about, say, 1800+. I'm talking about Christian society being organized significantly around these sins, not to mention other societies.

One worse category nowadays is that of factory farms. And the Holocaust showcased our hideous ideas pretty well. But the contemptuous vengeance you proclaim is unjustified also. You think most people won't change, though even if a thousand thousand generations went impenitent, the free grace of the will allows that at a glance all the Earth might turn aside from sin. You thus degrade the glory of God and redeemed humankind. It would be enough if God did not force us to be good but only mystically interceded against us doing evil. Suppose all our potential victims were constantly teleported out of our grasp. We would yet be doing wrong by trying to have killed someone unjustly, but the unjust consequences of such attempts would be foregone. God could so judge our character without requiring massive bloodshed to save the world. You didn't consider that, did you? Recall that the Devil is known as our Accuser with the Father, and Christ the Son our Advocate, and think again on passing judgment against your fellow men and women upon the Earth. What kind of plank is splintering your eyes? With what measure that you mete out will it be measured back to you in turn?

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You can believe that the world is more evil now than it used to be, and though it may be poised closer to the brink of destruction, you seem unaware that there has been a noticeable decrease in the amount of child rape, abuse, and murder that prevailed even in "Christian Europe" until about, say, 1800+. I'm talking about Christian society being organized significantly around these sins, not to mention other societies.

One worse category nowadays is that of factory farms. And the Holocaust showcased our hideous ideas pretty well. But the contemptuous vengeance you proclaim is unjustified also. You think most people won't change, though even if a thousand thousand generations went impenitent, the free grace of the will allows that at a glance all the Earth might turn aside from sin. You thus degrade the glory of God and redeemed humankind. It would be enough if God did not force us to be good but only mystically interceded against us doing evil. Suppose all our potential victims were constantly teleported out of our grasp. We would yet be doing wrong by trying to have killed someone unjustly, but the unjust consequences of such attempts would be foregone. God could so judge our character without requiring massive bloodshed to save the world. You didn't consider that, did you? Recall that the Devil is known as our Accuser with the Father, and Christ the Son our Advocate, and think again on passing judgment against your fellow men and women upon the Earth. What kind of plank is splintering your eyes? With what measure that you mete out will it be measured back to you in turn?

Like many before you, you assume far too much and contemplate what you read far too little. I have not been giving you a wish list based on how I feel and what I want. I have told you what I have been taught by God and the Son. Even so, I live in reality and keep wishful thinking at bay. You, however, seem prone to wishful thinking and fantasizing. The entire world will not be redeemed. Most of humanity is headed for Hell....

It would do you well to grasp that evil is far more than killing, abuse, or rape. Destroying our world is evil in all sorts of ways. People dreaming about being wealthy and enjoying the high life is evil. People living the high life is evil....

Do you not see that we humans are destroying our world? How can we live on a dead world even if God allowed us to kill the Earth? What sort of glorious world do you suppose we will have once America and other nations start deploying their killer drones and warobots? When obscenely wealthy, evil folks have at their disposal wishing machines--ie, three-D printers or replicators?

In case you have failed to notice, God seldom mystically interferes with people doing evil. Like it or not, death is an integral ingredient of our reality. People die every hour and will continue doing so until there are far fewer of us...Why do you think the prophets have prophesied about all sorts of horrendous bloodshed? Under your way of thinking, God would have taken away the weapons of the Roman soldiers that killed hundreds of thousands of Jews, while wrecking the Holy Land and turning Jerusalem into a vast ruin a few decades after the Son returned to the Father. Get it through your head. Evil reaps consequences. Those consequences frequently cause large-scale death and destruction. If humanity wishes to avoid very dire consequences for its multitude of evils, then it should repent and drastically alter its attitudes, ways, and means. But humanity will not do so. Thus, it shall reap the very dire consequences. All of your wishful thinking and fantasies will not change that....

By the way, I live across a river from a factory farm. Its horrendous operations have destroyed many thousands of acres of marshes and woods...I have known many victims of child abuse and abuse by boyfriends and husbands. So, please do not preach to me about how we've drastically reduced the frequency of those scourges and the scourge of rape. Such atrocities are far more common in America and most other nations than you seem to realize....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ripheus27

Holeless fox
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is a more or less verifiable fact that the overall amount of child abuse has decreased, including in a lot of the West. There is still a vast amount, but it is not as it was even only a few centuries ago.

It was not good for the people of Jerusalem to be slaughtered by Rome. It is not good for people to be punished with massacres. It is even a problem with the Father's mentality that He sits fit to have helpless killed en masse here and there. You dare to deny moral truth? The sun goes down on you and you are still wroth with the Earth's people, though the Son told you and I and everyone else to put aside anger by the time we come to sleep? This is part of why your claims to foresight are so dubious. But then maybe you are just saying things to say them. Maybe you know we're not stupid enough to believe you.

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It is a more or less verifiable fact that the overall amount of child abuse has decreased, including in a lot of the West. There is still a vast amount, but it is not as it was even only a few centuries ago.

Yes, they meticulously kept records way back then. Plus, we know all of the dark secrets of every family and person...Your statement is lot like saying we have drastically reduced slavery since way back when. Never mind that there are more slaves now than there ever were. But all of this is just a ruse of side issues. Evil in general has increased on our world since the beginning of civilization. Lately, we have created all sorts of new species of evil, which I have already mentioned....

It was not good for the people of Jerusalem to be slaughtered by Rome. It is not good for people to be punished with massacres. It is even a problem with the Father's mentality that He sits fit to have helpless killed en masse here and there. You dare to deny moral truth? The sun goes down on you and you are still wroth with the Earth's people, though the Son told you and I and everyone else to put aside anger by the time we come to sleep? This is part of why your claims to foresight are so dubious. But then maybe you are just saying things to say them. Maybe you know we're not stupid enough to believe you.

So, you know so much and understand things so well that you have become holy enough to criticize God, huh?

You still do not seem to understand how things work. People do things that cause them to reap consequences. An example of that may well be transpiring now. America has decided to play foolish, dangerous games with China and Russia. For example, she encourages Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines, and Vietnam to antagonize China through territorial disputes then parks naval forces in her neighborhood. Meanwhile, America encourages troublemakers in the Ukraine to cause trouble, while also encouraging various European nations to challenge Russia over the disposition of the Ukraine. Through such nonsense and other foolish maneuvers, America and her buddies are endeavoring to back Russia into a corner. It is not wise to corner bears or dragons. Sooner or later, China and Russia will lash out and World War III will erupt. Is that God's fault? No. People cause their own grief much more often than not. Even so, it still seems to escape your grasp what would happen if we were allowed to destroy our world. Sure, the cataclysmic volcanic eruption and the asteroid strike, along with the ravages of the Great War, will devastate the Earth. But things would turn out even worse if God did nothing to stop us humans from continuing to overpopulate and wreck our world for the sake of pride, vanity, greed, stupidity, materialism, hedonism, convenience, and expedience....

Hey, my job is to say and write whatever I am inspired to convey. Counting gold stars of approval is not something I do. So, go ahead and toss proverbial stones and keep your mind closed....

By the way, ye of such monumental understanding, whatever I might feel about something has nothing to do with what I convey about such...I hope you do realize that the Son will return as an avenger who will slaughter multitudes and demolish nations. So much for putting aside anger....

Upvote 0

Mediate

Only Borrowed
Jan 31, 2013
✟8,492.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
God doesn't punish anyone, only gives the means for correction, which is inside all of us. God instated the mind of men, and gave man the ability to master it or ruin it, thus we make our own anguish and downfalls or successes, by the merit of what God has given all of us. When we succeed in godliness, we thank him. When we ruin ourselves outside of godliness, we heed him.

God, is eternally patient. It is man who is not. And for all the hatred in men of the world, it only makes sense that sooner or later that hatred erupts into full blown chaos.

It takes for man to come to the time that we should understand the deepest depths of what we can allow ourselves to be, in order to finally realize the utter pointlessness of being that way. This life is no longer about being wrapped in cotton wool. It is about reform.

In all the world, there are the things that God has made. Time, for a start. Time means that our conscious experience is eternally momentary. Thus, there is no more simple premise in the universe, applicable to man, than having compassion in each moment. To live givingly, and momentarily. For if we don't have it now, in the present, in that small experience of time which God has allowed us to exist within, then when shall we have it?

This is the truth of what man is. If, in the present, we are not present, then we think and exist somewhere that is not inherently real. The future is unknown, the past is gone.

If not now, then when?

I'm saying this because, often, we westerners think of the future all too often. What can I have, when can I have it. What will I be. Where will I go.

But walking does not bring a person anywhere if they do not presently walk.

'I will walk in 5 minutes', says the world. Yet now is the only truly available time that we have to actively walk, since 5 minutes from now does not momentarily exist.

The world needs to get out of this habit, and the way to show it, is simple. The world will deal with the consequences it creates when it does not walk presently, when it does not think presently, and does not realize the present.

But to blame God for that consequence is to say that God 'did it'. If God 'did' the downfall, then is he not also the doer of the actions that led to it? One cannot logically be present without the other.

Thus, either God is in total control of every thought, action, decision and moment that leads to, and makes up, our downfall (and by proxy our whole existence), or God has given man the means to success or ruin, and we are responsible for all encompassed in each of these.

We are to become the capstone of our own action and volition, albeit in a world which God has fashioned and with the words of the God who fashioned it.

The former negates the requirement for man to have a mind at all. Thus the latter must be the truth.

God does not choose evil, nor is he responsible for the evils of the world. However, God understands that he has given us the means to make the distinction, though we seized it for ourselves, and thus our consequence is that we eat the fruit until the fruit has filled the stomach and we begin to pang for different nourishments. For if God, with all his foresight, has seen the downfall of the world, then he must have chosen it as the route he wishes for man to take, else he would have made us differently.

When our eyes open, we'll understand. But presently, the blindfold is on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ripheus27

Holeless fox
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So, you know so much and understand things so well that you have become holy enough to criticize God, huh?

No, the Holy Spirit, Who searches the depths of God, has said these things, not only to me but to the whole world, including you.

By the way, ye of such monumental understanding, whatever I might feel about something has nothing to do with what I convey about such...I hope you do realize that the Son will return as an avenger who will slaughter multitudes and demolish nations. So much for putting aside anger....

Your tone betrays your attitude. Whatever this thing is that claims to be the Son and is speaking to you--is it not the Paraclete Who is meant to teach us now since our Lord departed from the Earth? So whenever someone claims to speak to the Son and the Father, or to speak AS Them, such a person must be doubted and tested. The good God would not do what you expect He is going to.

Upvote 0

Mediate

Only Borrowed
Jan 31, 2013
✟8,492.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single

You still do not seem to understand how things work. People do things that cause them to reap consequences. An example of that may well be transpiring now. America has decided to play foolish, dangerous games with China and Russia. For example, she encourages Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines, and Vietnam to antagonize China through territorial disputes then parks naval forces in her neighborhood. Meanwhile, America encourages troublemakers in the Ukraine to cause trouble, while also encouraging various European nations to challenge Russia over the disposition of the Ukraine. Through such nonsense and other foolish maneuvers, America and her buddies are endeavoring to back Russia into a corner. It is not wise to corner bears or dragons. Sooner or later, China and Russia will lash out and World War III will erupt. Is that God's fault? No. People cause their own grief much more often than not. Even so, it still seems to escape your grasp what would happen if we were allowed to destroy our world. Sure, the cataclysmic volcanic eruption and the asteroid strike, along with the ravages of the Great War, will devastate the Earth. But things would turn out even worse if God did nothing to stop us humans from continuing to overpopulate and wreck our world for the sake of pride, vanity, greed, stupidity, materialism, hedonism, convenience, and expedience....

Hey, my job is to say and write whatever I am inspired to convey. Counting gold stars of approval is not something I do. So, go ahead and toss proverbial stones and keep your mind closed....

'Teacher, how shall we recognize the kingdom?

I tell you, brothers, you will not point and say 'here it is', or 'lo, behold it', for the kingdom is within you - then it is outside you. For when you understand yourselves, you shall be known, then you shall understand that you are children of the living father'

'Teacher, tell us of the kingdom.

Whoever is near me is close to the fire, and who is far from the fire is far from the kingdom.

'Teacher, when will the kingdom come?

The kingdom, brothers, will not come by looking for it. For it is spread out already upon the Earth, but you do not yet see it'.

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of mankind does not produce the righteousness of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.