Huma Abedin is holed up in her New York home and off the campaign trail after FBI reopened the case

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Full Headline :

EXCLUSIVE: Huma Abedin is holed up in her New York home and off the campaign trail after FBI reopened the case against Hillary based on bombshell findings on her husband Weiner's laptop

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...opens-case-against-Clinton.html#ixzz4OXvG9uOx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

EXCERPT :

One day after Hillary Clinton's campaign was rocked after the FBI sensationally reopened its investigation during its probe of Anthony Weiner sexting a 15-year-old girl, his estranged wife was huddled up at her New York City apartment.

Huma Abedin remained home on Saturday, after the online sexting habits of her husband, Anthony Weiner, upended her longtime boss's presidential campaign.

A solemn-looking Abedin could be seen inside her Gramercy Park apartment in loungewear as she spent time with her mother and sister.

Reactions: Uncle Siggy

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This isn't news. If it's worth discussing, which I have no idea why it would be, it belongs in the "American Politics" section.
It's not news that HRCs right hand person on the campaign trail goes off the campaign trail back to NY?

Upvote 0

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It's not news that HRCs right hand person on the campaign trail goes off the campaign trail back to NY?
Nope. It's speculation about why a person is at home, which is silly. More importantly, it is a political story and in the wrong section.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope. It's speculation about why a person is at home, which is silly. More importantly, it is a political story and in the wrong section.

Political stories are sometimes current news.

If you are a moderator then you can move it.

Upvote 0

Moral Orel

Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Political stories are sometimes current news.

If you are a moderator then you can move it.
I would have already moved it to the appropriate section if I could. Just because I don't have the authority to move threads doesn't mean I'm wrong. By your definition anything political belongs in here because it's reported on the news, and it doesn't. If it has to do with the American presidential campaign, it belongs in the American politics section.

Why do you think it belongs in the "News and Current Events" section more appropriately than the "American Politics" section?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would have already moved it to the appropriate section if I could. Just because I don't have the authority to move threads doesn't mean I'm wrong. By your definition anything political belongs in here because it's reported on the news, and it doesn't. If it has to do with the American presidential campaign, it belongs in the American politics section.

Why do you think it belongs in the "News and Current Events" section more appropriately than the "American Politics" section?
Because it is current news.

It's not as if I am reporting my Risotto recipe as news.

If you don't like the story ignore it.

The date on the news piece was yesterday. Thus current news.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Moral Orel

Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Because it is current news.

It's not as if I am reporting my Risotto recipe as news.

If you don't like the story ignore it.

The date on the news piece was yesterday. Thus current news.
But more specifically it's political "news". And more specifically it's American political "news" and that's why there's a separate forum for such topics.

That's why the other forum is more appropriate just like I bolded before. Everything about the election is news, but there is a specific place for it. This section is littered with politics and that isn't what it is for.

I am going to ignore it now, though, as it seems your "news" story would have sunk to page 2 already if it weren't for my traffic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But more specifically it's political "news". And more specifically it's American political "news" and that's why there's a separate forum for such topics.

That's why the other forum is more appropriate just like I bolded before. Everything about the election is news, but there is a specific place for it. This section is littered with politics and that isn't what it is for.

I am going to ignore it now, though, as it seems your "news" story would have sunk to page 2 already if it weren't for my traffic.
Thanks for keeping this up in the que :)

• Agree
Upvote 0