♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for the hugs. I sure do appreciate them. I know it is Sunday and what am I doing on here today. The truth is, I just got in from my late shift of 13 hours and haven't gone to bed yet. Now enough about me and let's get down to serious hugging.

I have some hugs for all of you and I want to wish you a wonderful day. You are all such a blessing and I wish you the best.

[move] [/move]

lvlvd1a.gif

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God bless you all and I pray that this thread becomes as beautiful and filled with hope, encouragement and praise for Jesus as so many of the other threads are.

God bless,

Debbie

This has been re-opened due to New Song's request.

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
D'Ann said:
God bless you all and I pray that this thread becomes as beautiful and filled with hope, encouragement and praise for Jesus as so many of the other threads are.

God bless,

Debbie

This has been re-opened due to New Song's request.

Thank you so much for your assistance and for the kindness you have shown me in assisting here. God bless you and I agree this is one of the best threads I know.

Thank you.

:hugs:
NewSong

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
MyLilyintheValley said:
Good morning NewSong :wave: God bless you. :hug:

Good Morning MyLily! I sure do miss WithGreatMercy who was so kind to start this thread for me. It doesn't feel the same without her but I am grateful for all who have stopped by and hugged and encouraged each other and keeping the hugs coming.

Love to you and special hugs your way.

Love and Hugs,

NewSong

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.