https://www.thedailybeast.com/seb-gorka-reveals-congress-jan-6-committee-wants-his-phone-records

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,559.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Should the government continue to use government resources to go after those who supported President Trump, such as Gorka per the following article?
Seb Gorka Reveals Jan. 6 Committee Wants His Phone Records (thedailybeast.com)

It's a bit clumsy using the link as a headline for your op. Maybe be a little specific..?

But yeah, they're investigating a criminal act and should be able to question anyone they like. They can have my phone records if they think it'll do any good.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A congressional committee investigating an unprecedented attack on our nation's legislative body should review the phone records of everyone involved.

...btw, Gorka was speaking at a "Turning Point USA" event...
“Think about this for your phone and your family,” he added. “This committee is illegal,” the right-wing Salem radio host continued. “No crime is mentioned. What am I accused of doing? Because I was meant to be speaking on the same day at the Supreme Court but didn’t because the president’s speech went too long. That’s my crime in America? Speaking?” “You choose the wrong enemy,”

LOL

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,007.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A congressional committee investigating an unprecedented attack on our nation's legislative body should review the phone records of everyone involved.

...btw, Gorka was speaking at a "Turning Point USA" event...
“Think about this for your phone and your family,” he added. “This committee is illegal,” the right-wing Salem radio host continued. “No crime is mentioned. What am I accused of doing? Because I was meant to be speaking on the same day at the Supreme Court but didn’t because the president’s speech went too long. That’s my crime in America? Speaking?” “You choose the wrong enemy,”

LOL

I'm just surprised that an insignificant nothingburger like Gorka was welcome in their little plot. It seems they fell for his "alpha male"* routine.

LOL, indeed.

* an "alpha male" with a 4-cylinder "sports car" with an automatic gear box and "art of war" plates. If your going to drive a 4-cylinder, at least be "alpha" enough to shift your own gears.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Whether any crimes and prosecutions come out of it is almost beside the point. Like Watergate and 9/11, what happened on Jan 6 deserves a public investigation and accounting from our representatives in Congress.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
* an "alpha male" with a 4-cylinder "sports car" with an automatic gear box and "art of war" plates. If your going to drive a 4-cylinder, at least be "alpha" enough to shift your own gears.

me: "hmm... well, that's oddly specific to be made up. lemme google..."

lolol

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,559.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
me: "hmm... well, that's oddly specific to be made up. lemme google..."

lolol

Some comments made me chuckle. But they make automatic Mustangs? I hired a jet black soft top for a day in Honolulu some time back. Then found out the speed limit was 50mph around the whole island...

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

East of Eden

Feb 20, 2021
Albuquerque
✟36,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It's a bit clumsy using the link as a headline for your op. Maybe be a little specific..?

But yeah, they're investigating a criminal act and should be able to question anyone they like.

An alleged criminal act, and I didn't know that was what Congress was for. What is the legitimate legislative purpose of this fishing expedition? Gorka should tell them to go pound sand.

Still waiting for them to investigate the thousands who protested the Trump inauguration, was that an insurrection?

Come 1/23 when the new Congress takes office, this garbage will stop, perhaps then Congress can investigate why there are political prisoners from 1/06 still being held without charges. This from the same lefty bunch that ignored, if not encouraged, the 2020 BLM/Antifa mobs that did billions in damages, killed or injured 2,000 law enforcement personnel, and set up autonomous zones. They were the military wing of the Democratic Party, much like the KKK used to be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
An alleged criminal act, and I didn't know that was what Congress was for. What is the legitimate legislative purpose of this fishing expedition? Gorka should tell them to go pound sand.

He should definitely do that. Please ignore any and all subpoenas. And be very public. Offer to take a legal bullet for the EX President. In fact, take a legal artillery round.

When EX President Trump regains office in 2025, pardons all around.

Upvote 0

East of Eden

Feb 20, 2021
Albuquerque
✟36,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
He should definitely do that. Please ignore any and all subpoenas. And be very public. Offer to take a legal bullet for the EX President. In fact, take a legal artillery round.

When EX President Trump regains office in 2025, pardons all around.

But it's OK when Democrats ignore subpoenas?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But it's OK when Democrats ignore subpoenas?
I was simply supporting your position that Gorka should be loyal to the EX President. Look how many have simply rolled over at the slightest investigation.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,559.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Still waiting for them to investigate the thousands who protested the Trump inauguration, was that an insurrection?

Come 1/23 when the new Congress takes office, this garbage will stop, perhaps then Congress can investigate why there are political prisoners from 1/06 still being held without charges. This from the same lefty bunch that ignored, if not encouraged, the 2020 BLM/Antifa mobs that did billions in damages, killed or injured 2,000 law enforcement personnel, and set up autonomous zones. They were the military wing of the Democratic Party, much like the KKK used to be.

All criminal acts are alleged until those involved are found innocent or guilty. And why would anyone investigate someone protesting Trump (or Biden) becoming president? I guess maybe you're talking about the tens of thousands who didn't turn up for Trump's inaugeration. I didn't know it was compulsory to attend.

And feel free to post any details of people being held without charge for anything at all (in excess of the usually accepted 72 hours) let alone rioting at the capitol. Copying and pasting from some obscure websire won't cut it either. Maybe what you meant to say was 'held without bail'. That's your (ahem) get-out-of-jail card if you'd like to play it.

Upvote 0

East of Eden

Feb 20, 2021
Albuquerque
✟36,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

East of Eden

Feb 20, 2021
Albuquerque
✟36,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
All criminal acts are alleged until those involved are found innocent or guilty. And why would anyone investigate someone protesting Trump (or Biden) becoming president? I guess maybe you're talking about the tens of thousands who didn't turn up for Trump's inaugeration. I didn't know it was compulsory to attend.

Six police officers injured, $100K in damages and 217 arrested in the DC insurrection when Trump was inaugurated, CNN described the mayhem as 'coordinated'.

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests in DC | CNN Politics

Charges against all 200+ were dropped by the following July, in our two-tiered justice system, yet dozens from 1/06 are still in jail a year later:

Prosecutors Dropping Remaining Charges Against Trump Inauguration Protesters (Published 2018)

Upvote 0