• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

How's everyone?

Discussion in 'Face the board (Singles)' started by LatinCoffee, Oct 17, 2020.

1. LatinCoffee

LatinCoffee God's soldier

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    How's it going, ya'll?

What are you up to while the Lord brings that someone special to our lives? How do you keep busy? (especially now with this pandemic).

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+7,283
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    My town is in "Tier 2 lockdown" with the pandemic, which means noone visiting me at home. So I've got my computer and social media to keep me in touch with emails and video calls. I've got my TV and piano to keep me entertained and late in the evening I relax on the sofa with one of my books.

3. Newsgurl

Newsgurl Always here to help

+397
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    My town isn’t really on lockdown and I go to work every day but I have to wear a mask. I get to still hang out with my close friends and preach the gospel to those who don’t know Him. Everywhere I go I have to wear a mask but I don’t mind I’d rather be safe than sorry. :):rolleyes:

4. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+10,093
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Im doing good and hope you are too.

5. LatinCoffee

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hi Anthony! Yeah man...gotta stay safe and keep the mind busy, healthy and moving. God's got us!

6. LatinCoffee

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single

Hi @Newsgurl Same here. My town is not on lockdown. I keep safe, wear mask, wash hands often, and social distance as much as possible. Gotta stay prayed up and masked up! :)

7. LatinCoffee

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thank you! :)

8. Bèlla

Bèlla His will ❤️ my fate Supporter

+9,390
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Welcome back LC. I hope your time here is enjoyable and edifying. :)

I'm chasing my purpose. My life hasn't altered much due to pandemic. I've moved my activities online. Which simplifies things to some degree. I freed up a lot of time through deliveries. I'm relishing the quiet moments.

I like to keep busy. I always have a project in the mix or I'm learning something or pursuing an interest. Singleness has its perks.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

9. LatinCoffee

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hi @Bèlla Thank you! I understand. Amazon can be addicting! And singleness does have it's perks. Really lol

10. justtrance

justtrance Dorcus

+55
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    US-Libertarian
    The pandemic tried to bring more anxiety into my life but thus far I have been able to nip it in the bud by focusing more on God. My town acts like nothing is going on except for about half of us who wear masks.

As far as waiting....I don't feel like I'm waiting... I'm living, learning, enjoying, growing. I am enjoying camping and the lake, reading and finding new topics I want to learn.

What about you?

11. LatinCoffee

+56
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single

Hi @justtrance
    I'm doing good..working from home. I thank God that I am able to deal with my "work stress" at home versus at the office. :clap: Originally, I was supposed to be scheduled to go back in January but it recently got pushed til after April. I'm grateful to Jesus for that.
    I have also been reading, watching movies, going for walks in my neighborhood, shopping, etc
    Keeping the mind busy and definitely wear my mask when out of my place. I see folks walking around without masks (I think it's so selfish of them). Oh well!

Let's keep our world in prayer!

I am glad that you are doing well.