How would animals judge us men?

Are we humans relatively like angels or demons from the point of view of animals?

• Yes...

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No.....

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • I am not sure but I will research this question.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
We see figurative language going back over a 1000 years before Isaiah was written. No need to read in animals or plants or minerals for that matter containing God's knowledge.

Historically angels have recoded human activity for the purpose or reward and punishment.

True.... I remember reading this in Isaiah and going right over it.......

Isaiah 14:8

"Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us."

But then a couple of decades later, (1990's) I read this book and I begin to wonder???????

The Secret Life of Plants - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No. That's God's job.

I think animals view men as gods. But they are like Adam and Eve before the fall, they are innocent, and can't distinguish good from evil. Perhaps except for those who disobey God, and shed the blood of man.

True....... the scary place that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus warned us about....... animals can end up in it too....... if they refuse to forgive!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Unlikely. But you better hope that all of the chickens, pigs and cows we all ate don't get a word in :}

LOL!

I wonder could that be why the Passover Lamb was to go to be with the family on the tenth day of the first month....... and then be sacrificed on the 14th day of the month.

This would give lots of time for the family to get attached to the lamb....... and for the lamb to get attached to the family........ and perhaps be able to pray for them when they move on?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Moo. Moo moo moo, moo?

Moo moo moo, moo moo moo;
integral.gif
ex
dx
= ex + C
integral.gif
csc x
dx
= - ln|CSC x + cot x| + C​

Moo moo?

Impressive...... I would love to get your reaction to this other discussion:

4.3 trillion is just too big of a number for a non-mathematician like myself?!

Pope Francis, President Trump, 4.3 Trillion Petro-Dollars and JUBILEE!

Upvote 0

disciple1

Aug 1, 2012
✟62,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I got back a reply over in another discussion that is so insightful that I asked permission to quote it into a new post over here.

Could our domestic animals and pets ultimately play a role in the judgment of us humans?

Isaiah11:9

"They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea."

Isaiah 65:25

"The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall bethe serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD."

Former Atheist and near death experiencer Howard Storm was shown that by the year 2185 God wanted to make the earth
utopian / millennial...... and animals were going to greatly benefit from the changes in us humans.

Should Christians fight against fallen angels.... not each other?

Should Christians fight against fallen angels.... not each other?
Proverbs chapter 12 verse 10
The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Animals, most of them, would regard humans as evil. We destroy their habitats, hunt them, farm them, kill them with pesticides and traps. Only a blessed few, our pets, would think of us as benign. And even some of these are prone to beatings from time to time.

How we, as a species, treat animals is appalling.

This. Most would see us as selfish users.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,024.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 66:3
Ecclesiastes 3:19

The first verse is an example of judgment being rendered because of treatment of an animal. The second verse is an example explaining how our souls are of the same quality, in agreement with Genesis.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Isaiah 66:3
Ecclesiastes 3:19

The first verse is an example of judgment being rendered because of treatment of an animal. The second verse is an example explaining how our souls are of the same quality, in agreement with Genesis.
I think I will add verse 2 for context.....

For all these things hath my hand made, and [so] all these things came to be, saith Jehovah: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and that trembleth at my word.

3 He that killeth an ox is as he that slayeth a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as he that breaketh a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, [as he that offereth] swine's blood; he that burneth frankincense, as he that blesseth an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations:"

19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; and man hath no preeminence above the beasts: for all is vanity."

Upvote 0