• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How would animals judge us men?

Discussion in 'Christian Philosophy & Ethics' started by DennisTate, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Yes...

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No.....

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. I am not sure but I will research this question.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+559
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I got back a reply over in another discussion that is so insightful that I asked permission to quote it into a new post over here.

Could our domestic animals and pets ultimately play a role in the judgment of us humans?

Isaiah11:9

"They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea."

Isaiah 65:25

"The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall bethe serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD."

Former Atheist and near death experiencer Howard Storm was shown that by the year 2185 God wanted to make the earth
    utopian / millennial...... and animals were going to greatly benefit from the changes in us humans.

Should Christians fight against fallen angels.... not each other?

Should Christians fight against fallen angels.... not each other?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  2. DennisTate

+559
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Here is the quotation from former Atheist and near death experiencer Howard Storm where he specifically mentions that a different relationship between humans and animals is a major part of what G-d wants to happen in the Era of Moshiach / the Millennium.

near-death.com/experiences/notable/howard-storm.html#a04

Howard Storm, My Descent Into Death:

3. Anguspure

Anguspure Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ Supporter

+780
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    An interesting question. In the Hebrew of the Bible animals are given the same "Nephesh" as humans. Nephesh is often translated as "Soul" when it refers to humans but the word is lost in translation in respect of animals.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+2,989
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    A lot of dogs would have a very high view of us.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Everybodyknows

Everybodyknows Nothing

+343
    Christian
    Married
    Moo

6. LionL

LionL Believer in God, doubter of religion

+477
    Christian
    In Relationship
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    Animals, most of them, would regard humans as evil. We destroy their habitats, hunt them, farm them, kill them with pesticides and traps. Only a blessed few, our pets, would think of us as benign. And even some of these are prone to beatings from time to time.

How we, as a species, treat animals is appalling.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. DennisTate

+559
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Yes..... roughly one near death experience in six involves a meeting with a deceased pet.

This is especially true in the case of children...... Little Mr. Colton Burpo for example in his book "Heaven is for Real" reports meeting lots of animals and pets in heaven.

• List
  8. DennisTate

+559
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Yes..... a Ms. Jan Price had a fascinating near death experience in which she met with her deceased Springer named Maggie.

I read that one..... and about fifty other near death experiences to my then ten year old daughter one summer when I was off from work. My gambit worked.... my daughter has accepted Yeshua - Jesus as her Messiah this summer...... she was 14 then..... and was baptized by immersion...... and she is listening to many youtube videos by a Mr. Todd White........ who wasted 22 years as a drug addict but now he is so on fire for God that he is setting many other people on fire.

I wanted my daughter to be introduced to a God who is good to animals.... and has a good plan for them as well........ so that she would have this much in common with her Creator.

9. DennisTate

+559
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Jonah 4:11

And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

10. DennisTate

+559
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Yes..... and I am reminded of an ancient book that
    goes into details on the relationship that our first grandparents may have had
    with the fallen angel who tempted Eve and Adam.

Forgotten Books of Eden: First Book of Adam and Eve

11. Everybodyknows

Everybodyknows Nothing

+343
    Christian
    Married
    Moo. Moo moo moo, moo?

Moo moo moo, moo moo moo;
    [​IMG]ex ​
    dx ​
    = ex + C
    [​IMG]csc x ​
    dx ​
    = - ln|CSC x + cot x| + C​

Moo moo?

• List
  12. Shempster

Shempster ImJustMe Supporter

+430
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Unlikely. But you better hope that all of the chickens, pigs and cows we all ate don't get a word in :}

• List
  13. Circumcised_Heart

Circumcised_Heart Member

+58
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Constitution
    No. That's God's job.

I think animals view men as gods. But they are like Adam and Eve before the fall, they are innocent, and can't distinguish good from evil. Perhaps except for those who disobey God, and shed the blood of man.

14. Uber Genius

Uber Genius "Super Genius"

+418
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    We see figurative language going back over a 1000 years before Isaiah was written. No need to read in animals or plants or minerals for that matter containing God's knowledge.

Historically angels have recoded human activity for the purpose or reward and punishment.

15. SPF

SPF Well-Known Member

+450
    Protestant
    Married
    Not to be demeaning, but really? I mean, really? No, absolutely not. Laughably no.

16. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+4,365
    Anabaptist
    No,
    except men might be judged guilty for what the men do to the animals, and if (as is the case) men start serving the creation (the created animals) instead of serving the CREATOR and instead of doing what the CREATOR says to do.

17. Anguspure

Anguspure Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ Supporter

+780
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    I am reminded of an article I read (National Geographic) that dogs only have a specific memory of about 2 minutes. One of the comments somebody made was that this was why his dog loves him, and that his ex-wife certainly does not.

18. DennisTate

+559
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Yup......

Proverbs 12:10

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

19. DennisTate

+559
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    LOL!

On the other hand.....

20. DennisTate

+559
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I don't blame you for thinking that but if you got the chance to ask him.... Pastor Todd Burpo might admit that those animals who met his three year old son during his brush with death....... helped him to not be fearful in a really strange place!

Aha.... you like elephants!!!!!!!