Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, the sea beast and land beast of Revelation 13 has to be in the future because the sea beast is 1.) cast alive into lake of fire 2.) The land beast is also cast alive into the lake of fire and afterwards 3.) Satan is imprisoned for 1000 years and then 4.)The millennial reign of Christ commences and those part of the first resurrection reign with Christ for 1000 years . Those events are sequential.

13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; 14 for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty...

19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.

Doom of the Beast and False Prophet
20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh...

Satan Bound
20 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the Bkey of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years...Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.
It is possible, although unlikely, Christ had his second coming already, has already personally deposed the false prophet and beast of the sea into the lake of fire, there was transpired the first resurrection and his 1000 year reign. I am incredulous this has transpired at all, indicating to me the sea best of Revelation 13 and the land beast of Revelation 13 are a reference to future events.

What is a beast in bible prophecy? The book of Daniel gives the answer very clearly. A beast is representative of a kingdom. Go back to the prophecy of Daniel 7, there are 4 beasts which are Babylon, Medo Persia, Greece and Rome. Then after the 4th kingdom, it is divided into 10 and then a Little Horn rises up and rules for 1260 prophetic days (a time, times and the dividing of times). This just happens to be the same 42 month period (1260 prophetic days) of the Sea beast. Not only that, but the Sea Beast of Revelation 13 consists of parts of all the 4 Beasts in Daniel 7. Do you also see this?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If this should happen in my lifetime I will in no way receive the mark. So how will those of us who reject the mark make it?
It is written that those who do not receive the mark are executed.

No worries about how to survive without it.

Deadly woe, eternal destruction, for everyone who receives the mark. There is no chance for repentance at all from it, though many have falsely taught they could repent, Yahuweh says otherwise .

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If Jesus comes back doing miracles and tells you to join Islam, then why not? Muslims and Christians pray to the same god, right?
No, not even possible; not even close. Jesus and the devil (islam) are enemies always.

If ANYONE does miracles (and remember the devil does miracles too),
and
says to sin, DO NOT SIN - they are a liar, and the truth is not in them - they have no light at all, but are full of darkness.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If this should happen in my lifetime I will in no way receive the mark. So how will those of us who reject the mark make it?
I don't believe this is an event in the future. But if it is, well, I guess the only other option is martyrdom.

That would be a good death. There are worse ways to die.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
You wont be marked by the Beast unless you worship the Dragon and the Beast.
Prior to that they make war against the saints and they are killed, that is everyone they can find.
If your belonging to Christ you wont worship the Dragon or the Beast, you will be given the wisdom to know at that time to understand what the mark is.

Rev 13, look at the order of how this plays out.

1 And I saw a beast rise out of the sea, having seven heads, and ten horns, and upon his horns were ten crowns, and upon his head the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet like a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a Lion: and the dragon gave him his power and his throne, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, but his deadly wound was healed, and all the world wondered and followed the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast, and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast! who is able to war with him!

5 And there was given unto him a mouth, that spake great things and blasphemies, and power was given unto him, to do two and forty months.

6 And he opened his mouth unto blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his Name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the Saints, and to overcome them, and power was given him over every kindred, and tongue, and nation.

8 Therefore all that dwell upon the earth, shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of that Lamb, which was slain from the beginning of the world.

9 If any man have an ear let him hear.

10 If any lead into captivity, he shall go into captivity: if any kill with a sword, he must be killed by a sword: here is the patience and the faith of the Saints.

11 And I beheld, another beast coming out of the earth, which had two horns like the Lamb, but he spake like the dragon.

12 And he did all that the first beast could do before him, and he caused the earth and them which dwell therein, to worship the first beast whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he did great wonders, so that he made fire to come down from heaven on the earth, in the sight of men.

14 And deceived them that dwell on the earth by the signs which were permitted to him to do in the sight of the beast, saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make the image of the beast, which had the wound of a sword, and did live.

15 And it was permitted to him to give a spirit unto the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast should speak, and should cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he made all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads.

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath wit, count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
There is no Rev 13:6.5 that says
' And the Lord raptured away all His elect and faithful servants leaving behind the saints that were not as faithful.

6 And he opened his mouth unto blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his Name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

6.5 And the Lord raptured away all His elect and faithful servants leaving behind the saints that were not as faithful.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the Saints, and to overcome them, and power was given him over every kindred, and tongue, and nation.

Upvote 0