• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

How was your day?

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm asking how today went for everyone. How were you feeling? What did you get accomplished? What were the ups and the downs that happened, etc.?

Share away.

Hi, thanks for asking,
my days are busy but good. I find when I forget to pray, things go wrong. Then I remember. Yesterday I had lots to do. But never been happier.

• Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Had a pretty good day today. Did some volunteer work and spent time with family.

Hi
I'm awake, I have all I need. Our Lord provides. I love Jesus and am thankful.
It's going to be a good day.

• Winner
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,874.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I am in control of my life. there are things I can do to make my life better.:idea:

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

What sorts of things are you looking at doing, Ms. Spicy? :D

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What sorts of things are you looking at doing, Ms. Spicy? :D

The message is a reminder to self that we are in charge of our lives and the idea is to replace victim thinking with survivor thinking.

My victim mind would tell me that I'm helpless and at the mercy of others, while my survivor mind would tell me that I'm not helpless and there are things I can do to make my life better.

We are all in control of our lives for the most part, and the post was about how there are any number of things we can actively be doing now , instead of waiting forever for our ship to come in.

The answer as to what specifically are we doing is a personal one that only each one of us can answer for ourselves.

Upvote 0

TimAM

God fearing and God loving!
Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Had a tough day. I volunteered today, but a lot of things went wrong and I started feeling like I couldn't do anything right. I got so down that it was hard to talk to other workers\volunteers.

Emotionally drained now... Need some time to recover.

Volunteering usually doesn't go this way. Usually, I have a nice and joyful time. Guess today was just one of those bad days that comes along every so often.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Bright, shining sun mood today!

lisa-marie-happy-mood-bright-sunny-day-1680x1050-wide-wallpapers.net.jpg

Upvote 0

gloriousday2006

Jul 8, 2017
Fargo
✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm asking how today went for everyone. How were you feeling? What did you get accomplished? What were the ups and the downs that happened, etc.?

Share away.
I am blessed with my family, roof over my head, and food to eat.

Dealing with OCD, fear, effects of depersonalization. Please pray for me. I will be praying for everyone on this forum as well.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My day has been good today. i have already made a big pan of soup for tonight and am feeling well today. We are having visitors this for dinner tonight thick curried chicken soup with garlic bread so go down well i reckon.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,874.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I got through Yom Kippur fine. I don't fast from food, but avoided tv and internet use successfully. Two days ago, I found out that manning the church library is now totally up to me on Saturday, so I went. For all of the people who showed up, I need not have bothered.

Upvote 0