Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Do we as born again believers, take blessings by faith in Christ's perfect obedience to the moral law OR do we take blessings by our "state of worthiness"?

If you were (truly) born-again, then you have already received God's fullness of His blessings as in (Ephesians 1:3). You were already told this. Please be transformed by renewing your mind?

(Romans 12:2)
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

318229_ff8ab49451ea8ac19264d2598c86b7b8.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
If you were (truly) born-again, then you have already received God's fullness of His blessings as in (Ephesians 1:3). You were already told this. Please be transformed by renewing your mind?

(Romans 12:2)
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

318229_ff8ab49451ea8ac19264d2598c86b7b8.gif

already received God's fullness of His blessings

Are you confusing between "all blessings already given by grace" & "yet many of those blessings need to be taken or received by faith"?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Can you define the blessings by Grace?
Since the person quoted Bible scripture can provide a definition of the quoted scriptures?
Are you confusing between financial returns given based on Christ's merit (grace) & financial returns given based on your merit of your seed money (law)?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Are you confusing between financial returns given based on Christ's merit (grace) & financial returns given based on your merit of your seed money (law)?

As much as I dislike to say,you are asking questions that appear to have a us and you context.
In other words you are teaching against Word of Faith by using Rhetorical principles that would divide our belief .
Are you a Word of Faith believer?
Do you understand the Belief system of Word of Faith?
Have you read and understood the Christian forums site rules ?
Have you read our statement of faith?
I would advise a thoughtful answer.

Proverbs 6: 16. These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19. A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

• Agree
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
As much as I dislike to say,you are asking questions that appear to have a us and you context.
In other words you are teaching against Word of Faith by using Rhetorical principles that would divide our belief .
Are you a Word of Faith believer?
Do you understand the Belief system of Word of Faith?
Have you read and understood the Christian forums site rules ?
Have you read our statement of faith?
I would advise a thoughtful answer.

Proverbs 6: 16. These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19. A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

The question was not to WOF movement but to you as follows:

Are you confusing between financial returns given based on Christ's merit (grace) & financial returns given based on the merit of your seed money (law)?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The question was not to WOF movement but to you as follows:

Are you confusing between financial returns given based on Christ's merit (grace) & financial returns given based on the merit of your seed money (law)?

No.
When you are posting in a congressional forum it would be considered goading to single out one person.
Members and Guest may comment on your questions.
Once again I remind you that this is a group of like belivers.
In order to ask Questions such as the multitude you have,I would presume your views are contrary to the core group.
let me and the group know if my presumed observation is correct.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
No.
When you are posting in a congressional forum it would be considered goading to single out one person.
Members and Guest may comment on your questions.
Once again I remind you that this is a group of like belivers.
In order to ask Questions such as the multitude you have,I would presume your views are contrary to the core group.
let me and the group know if my presumed observation is correct.

Are you digressing from my question?

Do you mean to say WOF teaches to hesitate confessing Christ's merit as the only basis for financial multiplication?

If you don't want to answer or have no answer you need not answer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
All the blessing have already been made good to all believers.
Another interrogation thread. Don't feed the trolls.

If you are already blessed, what does your state of worthiness accomplish?

Is anyone worthy before God when compared with Christ?

Upvote 0