Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Just press "like" for the poster immediately after and before.
Or press "Winner" for the one who totally disagrees with that poster and affirms your own POV.
One suggestion is press "Like" or "Winner" or "Agree" for every other post except the poster you dislike. Then that poster will really know you dislike them and are talking absolute rubbish because they don't affirm your view of things! :)
The games people play to either avoid penalties or just give snarky asides amazes me. After 18 months on here, nothing surprises me. God loves His children no matter how childish they can behave. :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Really? I've never seen it before.

Yeah. Basically whomever takes the unpopular view gets like 15+ dislikes. Then no one wants to take the unpopular view.

And getting to know people personally to see how they tick is another good way to find out how to bother them, ha.

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
And getting to know people personally to see how they tick is another good way to find out how to bother them, ha.
that is a tragic human flaw isn't it. Using what you know about someone, against them. Then all that person realises is "I'd better clam up, and never show my weakness." Just so sad. It's like war.Wear your armour to protect.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
So if someone responds to me, and doesn't press "like" , I can assume they didn't like my post?

That would be a mighty paranoid assumption to make. Don't know why you'd think that from what I wrote. Some folks aren't into fiddling around with the likes and whatnot, they'll just respond to a post if they want. I think you're doing just fine here, don't sweat it.

Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
That would be a mighty paranoid assumption to make. Don't know why you'd think that from what I wrote. Some folks aren't into fiddling around with the likes and whatnot, they'll just respond to a post if they want. I think you're doing just fine here, don't sweat it.
No. I'm just having fun really. There are people like yourself who are straight shooters and I like that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I think a "dislike" option would be bad. I really don't mind anyone liking someone who disagrees with me.

There are many unreasonable people in forums. I wouldn't dislike a person for simply disagreeing and stating their reasons why. But there are people who would....

The "dislike" button would discourage disagreeing and a forum who generally agrees on one thing would be bad for diversity of ideas/topics. Before long, we'll see a huge drop in attendance.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I think a "dislike" option would be bad. I really don't mind anyone liking someone who disagrees with me.
Of course not. I know it could be said I am reading too much into this. Still the element I describe exists now and then.

Upvote 0