How to seek revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stuartb

We hunger and thirst so much for revival in our communities and we rarely see it. Why is this so? Surely this must be what God would wants, isn't it?

My answer to how to seek and see revival in our communities is not to seek revival. Thats right, we should not seek revival.

My steps to revival are this.

1. Seek not things, but seek God. Seek God, Seek God, Seek God. Love to be with Him. Love to listen to Him. Love to talk with Him, not just to Him

2. Learn to Love. Love God and Love your neighbor. Love is a hard thing for the modern people to do, so some people may find this difficult.

3. Learn what it is to be humble. Humility in God's kingdom is as valuable as gold or platinum.

4. Allow God to remove things that stand in His way. This could be anything. Watch out because he may take you away from things that you thought were important for the kingdom.

5. Learn obedience. This is not learning to stop sinning. You will do this no matter how righteous you think you are. This is to learn to allow God to direct your steps and to do whatever he asks.

6. Learn to love some more and learn to be more humble.

7. Never seek the recognition and approval of men. It will stop you from serving God.

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We hunger and thirst so much for revival in our communities and we rarely see it. Why is this so? Surely this must be what God would wants, isn't it?

My answer to how to seek and see revival in our communities is not to seek revival. Thats right, we should not seek revival.

My steps to revival are this.

1. Seek not things, but seek God. Seek God, Seek God, Seek God. Love to be with Him. Love to listen to Him. Love to talk with Him, not just to Him

2. Learn to Love. Love God and Love your neighbor. Love is a hard thing for the modern people to do, so some people may find this difficult.

3. Learn what it is to be humble. Humility in God's kingdom is as valuable as gold or platinum.

4. Allow God to remove things that stand in His way. This could be anything. Watch out because he may take you away from things that you thought were important for the kingdom.

5. Learn obedience. This is not learning to stop sinning. You will do this no matter how righteous you think you are. This is to learn to allow God to direct your steps and to do whatever he asks.

6. Learn to love some more and learn to be more humble.

7. Never seek the recognition and approval of men. It will stop you from serving God.

Thanks mate, they are good points. Now, all we need is about another 24,999,998 other believers to believe this and we will be on our way.

Blessings!:)

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks mate, they are good points. Now, all we need is about another 24,999,998 other believers to believe this and we will be on our way.

Blessings!:)
Yeah, because men are what is behind revival, not God. :doh:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.