United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am a born again WOF believer.

Should I seek healing based on my worthiness or Christ's worthiness?

Should I seek God's favor based on my worthiness OR seek His favor based on Christ's worthiness, which is grace?

Did you become a born-again believer by Grace through faith? IOWs, Did you receive and accept the knowledge of His Grace (which is God's part), and exercise your faith and believe (which is your part)?
Faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God. It's not automatic. It's His grace (by you) receiving... and exercising your faith in Him (believing) in His saving power. Simple as that!

My favorite passage is this, The Conversion of the Jailer…(Acts 16:29-31) "Calling for lights, the jailer rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. Then he brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household.”… That's (just one) scripture the Calvinist... adds their twist to in error.

Were also are a little curious as to how did you become a WOF believer? Who are your favorite WOF teachers? There's many. Some are excellent teachers of the Word, others very good, some bad or, really... (not WOF at all), and others, IMO... have said (some) stupid things over the years. So, who are yours?

With that being said, I'm guessing that I may be asking this question many times to you, (How did you become a Wof believer?). So, if you would... just answer the question without adding several more questions with your usual pattern of not making sense. I am not alone in this, btw.

As far as your questions, if you are truly born-again... you don't need to seek God's favor, nor seek healing. The knowledge of this is that these things (favor/healing) has already been accomplished by the finished works of Christ on the cross. It's already done. All you need to do is acknowledge (Mark 11:24), "I believe I receive when I pray in Jesus name.

My highlighted, "you and your household" I will deal with later. A little hint, it's a promise from God."

Word of Faith.gif

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Did you become a born-again believer by Grace through faith? IOWs, Did you receive and accept the knowledge of His Grace (which is God's part), and exercise your faith and believe (which is your part)?
Faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God. It's not automatic. It's His grace (by you) receiving... and exercising your faith in Him (believing) in His saving power. Simple as that!

My favorite passage is this, The Conversion of the Jailer…(Acts 16:29-31) "Calling for lights, the jailer rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. Then he brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household.”… That's (just one) scripture the Calvinist... adds their twist to in error.

Were also are a little curious as to how did you become a WOF believer? Who are your favorite WOF teachers? There's many. Some are excellent teachers of the Word, others very good, some bad or, really... (not WOF at all), and others, IMO... have said (some) stupid things over the years. So, who are yours?

With that being said, I'm guessing that I may be asking this question many times to you, (How did you become a Wof believer?). So, if you would... just answer the question without adding several more questions with your usual pattern of not making sense. I am not alone in this, btw.

As far as your questions, if you are truly born-again... you don't need to seek God's favor, nor seek healing. The knowledge of this is that these things (favor/healing) has already been accomplished by the finished works of Christ on the cross. It's already done. All you need to do is acknowledge (Mark 11:24), "I believe I receive when I pray in Jesus name.

My highlighted, "you and your household" I will deal with later. A little hint, it's a promise from God."

Is God's favor given based on your worthiness OR His favor is given based on Christ's worthiness?

What does your worthiness accomplish for you from God?

Avoid digressing and evading.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Is God's favor given based on your worthiness OR His favor is given based on Christ's worthiness?

What does your worthiness accomplish for you from God?

Avoid digressing and evading.

We've digressed enough. Evading is next. Your answer is evading my response to you.

318549_ff8ab49451ea8ac19264d2598c86b7b8.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0