How to promote a second viewing of the Passion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriarch

Mar 6, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
✟1,052.00
Faith
Catholic
I've been seeing this movie every week, three times so far, and every week it is a different movie. It is so rich, almost as rich as the blood of Christ..

This is mostly for my own spiritual growth, because so many saints have written that the fastest way to grow in the love of God is to meditate on the passion of His son, Jesus Christ.

So many have had a taste of this by now. You can see it in reading the user reviews at Yahoo. So many say that you go in one person and come out a different person. So many have been drawn to repentance. Yet, with human beings, deeper repentance is always possible, like peeling away layers of an onion.

If a first viewing changed your life and deepened your dedication to the Lord, what might a second viewing do, and a third? It is worth experimenting with, is it not?

Pastors, if you took your church once and saw good fruits, why not take them again?

Fathers, if you took your family once, why not take them again?

My real question is, How to promote this notion of seeing it again and again? How do I find the pastors who might be open to the idea? What is the ad agency that has the Icon Productions account?

I'd appreciate your thoughts and any information you can provide.

LMG

Status
Not open for further replies.