How To Know You Are SAved Today!

W

wmssid

Reply to: “How Do I Know That You Are Saved?”

The Son of the man (Adam) identified two kingdoms. The “firstfruits of the kingdom” (Rev 14.4) were described, and dated in these words:

1) “But from [time] of the (TWN) days of John of the (TOU) Dipping until now, the kingdom of the heavens suffers violence, and violent seize her” – Mt 11.12. KINGDOM NUMBER ONE (before Pentecost).

KNOWING THAT YOU WERE SAVED IN FIRST KINGDOM:

1A) “All the [one] believing that Iesous is the Anointed (Christos), has been born from [Spirit] of the (TOU) God, and all the [one] Extremely Loving (agape) the [one] having been born, also he Extremely Loves the [one] having been born from Him. In this we Know that we Extremely Love the children of the God, whenever we Extremely Love the God and we keep the commandments of Him” – 1 Jn 5.1-2.

1B) “But this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood is not able to inherit kingdom of God, nor the corruption will inherit incorruption” – 1 Cor 15.50.

AND SO – Iesous’ “Called-out” was the “first kingdom” (of the Spirit).
From where were they called? – from Israel, and from the other pagan religions.

Their test of faith is clearly stated, but then, “possession of the Spirit” was also declared a “sign” of salvation. “We will all be changed”; by proper grammatical inference, was “Paul” and the “Called-out” of Corinth (and, others so called).

The second kingdom is pictured:
2) “And I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth, for the first Heaven and the first Earth (Israel) went away. And the Sea (Gentiles: Isa 60.5) is not* [any] longer. And the Holy City, New Jerusalem, I saw coming down (down #1), from [place] of the (TOU) heaven (down #2), from [place] of the (TOU) God (down #3)” – Rev 21.1-2.
NOTE *: The Gentiles were “non-Israelites”, and the reason the “Sea was no longer” was because the Israelites were no longer, as of AD 77.

To “Know” You Are Saved Today, is stated:
2A) “And I saw as a Sea of Glass having been mixed with fire, and the [ones] overcoming from [Mark] of the (TOU) Beast, and from [power] of the (TOU) Image of him (Holy Roman Emperor) standing on the Sea of Glass (Rev 4.6) having the harps of the God” – Rev 15.2.