How to instantly fix any Thomas Kincaid painting....

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
How to instantly fix any Thomas Kincaid painting.jpg

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
lol, oh my, I guess this is a kind of running internet meme joke fest! I guess I'm not surprised, I've heard jokes about Thomas Kincaid online on Christian boards since 2002, the year I first began talking on such boards..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'd take it over what tends to pass for art these days. But I do get the joke.

Well the art world is varied, in its existence now. And a lot of junk passes for art. Taking advantage of being the new idea (usually revolving a political, social statement), which is a shallow reason.

But the same person (Chris Burden) who allow himself to be shot in the arm (shoot 1971) also created this, which is a great work of art.

Why Beauty Matters: Rodger Scruton

Upvote 0

SongOnTheWind

May 7, 2021
Croydon
✟26,712.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well the art world is varied, in its existence now. And a lot of junk passes for art. Taking advantage of being the new idea (usually revolving a political, social statement), which is a shallow reason.

But the same person (Chris Burden) who allow himself to be shot in the arm (shoot 1971) also created this, which is a great work of art.
I am all for innovation and creativity. But some of the new fangled dangles nowadays have my mind boggled, I can tell you :p

Upvote 0