Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I finally have Halloween off to take my little ones trick or treating and probably won't do it this year because of Covid. I see they are recommending safety precautions, but I just do not want to take that risk.

So then, do you think that you'll do something else with them instead?

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
So then, do you think that you'll do something else with them instead?

Probably stay home and watch The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and maybe Disney's version of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, if I have them that weekend. Their mom may want to keep them for Halloween if I'm not taking them out.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I dislike Halloween. Feels and seems like devil worship....

It's really not. There are people that may make it out to be that, but these days, not so much!

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Probably stay home and watch The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and maybe Disney's version of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, if I have them that weekend. Their mom may want to keep them for Halloween if I'm not taking them out.

I'm sorry but The Great Pumpkin is the only Charlie Brown special that I didn't like. I thought that it was rather stupid, but that's just my personal opinion of it.

that's a really good question if parents do take kids trick or treating, i would think that the kids would be wearing masks & im not talking about masks that go over costumes :)

What about a mask like this? :D

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I dislike Halloween. Feels and seems like devil worship....

What's the matter? Hasn't your owner ever taken you trick-or-treating before? I can't believe that you would say no to free dog biscuits. :D

Reactions: shortangel
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,115.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What's the matter? Hasn't your owner ever taken you trick-or-treating before? I can't believe that you would say no to free dog biscuits. :D

Have you ever come face to face with a devil dog? Yikes!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm sorry but The Great Pumpkin is the only Charlie Brown special that I didn't like. I thought that it was rather stupid, but that's just my personal opinion of it.

Great Pumpkin and Charlie Brown Christmas are my favorites!

I mean, the Christmas one spawned this song:

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Have you ever come face to face with a devil dog? Yikes!!

Yes,.. actually I have and she was a nasty one too.

Great Pumpkin and Charlie Brown Christmas are my favorites!

I mean, the Christmas one spawned this song:

I love the song and Charlie Brown Christmas, I just don't like the Great Pumpkin one.

Upvote 0

RickardoHolmes

Aug 10, 2015
✟84,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are moving forward with our Halloween bash AS planned, but it is a tentative schedule and day to day As of right now, Halloween is still on and we will have music, haunted house, prizes an adult trick or treat station, and lots of scary decorations

Every year we get someone who says that Halloween is evil and should not be celebrated. I wonder what those people do on Halloween night? Hide in their closets with the lights on ?

Last year my son had one of his movie watch parties on Halloween and they watched "Alien" This year he may not be able to do a watch party, but will if at all safe.

What music is on your Halloween playlist?

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
We are moving forward with our Halloween bash AS planned, but it is a tentative schedule and day to day As of right now, Halloween is still on and we will have music, haunted house, prizes an adult trick or treat station, and lots of scary decorations

Every year we get someone who says that Halloween is evil and should not be celebrated. I wonder what those people do on Halloween night? Hide in their closets with the lights on ?

Last year my son had one of his movie watch parties on Halloween and they watched "Alien" This year he may not be able to do a watch party, but will if at all safe.

What music is on your Halloween playlist?

I will show you later once I'm on my laptop, but if you like adult trick-or-treating, then you should come to my virtual Halloween party that's starting at midnight on October eighteenth. It'll have virtual trick-or-treating. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.