United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
How To Get Gab/Dissenter - Free Speech Social Network

Comment on ANY page or site even when they are disabled for comments. Rotten Tomatoes etc. This is an alternative to Twitter and other platforms, Conservative and NO CENSORSHIP unless laws are broken.

13 minutes

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The reason I uninstalled Dissenter is that the author would not issue a privacy statement that it would not be used for tracking, which it has tremendous potential to do. It is open source, so he told me I could check the code. I knew that, but I'm not a software engineer and have no desire to spend time checking the code. When I respectfully told him that, he stopped communicating with me.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There are such attractive-sounding forums available, and some indeed include malware. I have no reason to suppose this one is, but I don't know that it isn't.

As usual, verify first.
True. Do you feel the same way about Twitter, FB and Google etc.? Do you trust them because "they've been around a while"?

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The reason I uninstalled Dissenter is that the author would not issue a privacy statement that it would not be used for tracking, which it has tremendous potential to do. It is open source, so he told me I could check the code. I knew that, but I'm not a software engineer and have no desire to spend time checking the code. When I respectfully told him that, he stopped communicating with me.
Did you ask those same questions of Twitter and Facebook?

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Did you ask those same questions of Twitter and Facebook?
I know those two track us. That's why I have addons that prevent it, and I don't use FB. But having the Dissenter addon authorizes it to do what it wants.

• Informative
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Disney Fox Deal - The Few Control The Many

These 6 (now 5 thanks to the Disney Fox Deal) Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America. This infographic created by Jason at Frugal Dad shows that almost all media comes from the same six sources. That's consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983.

NOTE: This infographic is from last year and is missing some key transactions. https://www.businessinsider.com/these...

9 minutes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums