How to frame Kavanaugh or any other innocent man

jardiniere

Oct 14, 2006
✟152,266.00
Faith
Pantheist
Wow! New evidence coming out that Ford may have confused Kavanaugh with someone else. Apparently the guy in question had a party much like the one Ford described, at his house. Yet Ford claims he wasn't there.

Interesting, to be sure. We'll see how this develops.

BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford’s Case Wide Open (Updated)
September 20, 2018, 5:42 pm by Cristina Laila

IMG_0026-600x310.jpg

You may be interested in how deeply invested in Kavanaugh's nomination the perpetrator of this "mistaken identity" evidence is. You can find out more about Ed Whelan here, and why his proposal is so very fishy. Also, you may be interested in the fact that Whelan has subsequently retracted his claim.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
In the end, this blatant and scurrilous politicization of claims of sexual abuse against women takes the wind out of the sails of the me too movement.
The Democratic machine is not taking the claim seriously. This is a ploy to continue the delay tactics that they have been overtly engaging in all along.
Believing in what a women says is not a serious position. It is worse than hypocrisy. It is idiotic to take such a position.
Democrats are no longer even trying to be plausible or to make a serious case. They understand that they don’t even need to any more. As long as they are smearing and slinging mud, they have the full support of the leftist voter. Establishing a truthful claim on evidence is not a requirement to satisfy those who support them.
This is not politics. This is mud wrestling. It is salacious entertainment, and this is what animates the American voter.

Upvote 0

Smidlee

Veteran
May 21, 2004
NC, USA
✟21,162.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, of course....six years in advance, Ford knew that Donny would be elected president and nominate Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. So she concocted a story to her therapist so that years down the road, she could expose herself to death threats and an FBI investigation all to lie about Kavanaugh when in fact his eeevil twin (goatee and all) actually perpetrated the assault.

The excuses here are getting really desperate. I've heard more plausible theories on fanfiction.net.
Ringo
From my understanding Kavanaugh has been a candidate from the Supreme Court since 2003. It's no surprise to anyone that he could be chosen by 2012. You acted like Trump picked a complete stranger to the Supreme Court.
It been proven that rape victims have accused the innocent person before. It's could easily be the case here .... it's very possible both are being truthful but another case of mistaken identity.

Even the Old Testament requires at least two witnesses to establish anything and for good reason.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It been proven that rape victims have accused the innocent person before. It's could easily be the case here .... it's very possible both are being truthful but another case of mistaken identity.

Studies have shown that false rape allegations fall apart almost immediately, and false accusers definitely don't agree to testify or request an investigation to back them up:

What kind of person makes false rape accusations?

The "mistaken identify" gambit is totally ridiculous and Ford denies that she mistook Kavanaugh for someone else.

If Kavanaugh is innocent though, why the spin and attempts at deflection?
Ringo

Upvote 0

Smidlee

Veteran
May 21, 2004
NC, USA
✟21,162.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Studies have shown that false rape allegations fall apart almost immediately, and false accusers definitely don't agree to testify or request an investigation to back them up:

What kind of person makes false rape accusations?

The "mistaken identify" gambit is totally ridiculous and Ford denies that she mistook Kavanaugh for someone else.

If Kavanaugh is innocent though, why the spin and attempts at deflection?
Ringo
I already know this is false as a little a decade ago there were men who were false accused of child abused and wasn't revealed until after they were convicted and thrown in prison.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I already know this is false as a little a decade ago there were men who were false accused of child abused and wasn't revealed until after they were convicted and thrown in prison.

Like whom?

Just because one allegation, which has nothing to do with Kavanaugh, is false doesn't mean they all are. If Ford's accusation was false, she wouldn't be agreeing to testify and would not be calling for an independent investigation.

I must be experiencing some sort of Groundhog Day-like phenomenon, because I could swear that this point has been made multiple times before.
Ringo

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You may be interested in how deeply invested in Kavanaugh's nomination the perpetrator of this "mistaken identity" evidence is. You can find out more about Ed Whelan here, and why his proposal is so very fishy. Also, you may be interested in the fact that Whelan has subsequently retracted his claim.

Well, if we're going that route, shouldn't we also look at how "invested" Kavanaugh's accuser is? Radical leftist attending Trump protests. I would that you'd find this fishy also.

And no, he did not retract, just felt that he shouldn't have implicated the other guy. But it was just a speculation. I really don't see the harm considering what the accusers is doing.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Studies have shown that false rape allegations fall apart almost immediately....

Exactly. No time, no place, not even a year. Very vague accusation that the accuser interpreted as a rape attempt, but impossible to verify. Would have been thrown out immediately were it not political.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ds
In the end, this blatant and scurrilous politicization of claims of sexual abuse against women takes the wind out of the sails of the me too movement.
The Democratic machine is not taking the claim seriously. This is a ploy to continue the delay tactics that they have been overtly engaging in all along.
Believing in what a women says is not a serious position. It is worse than hypocrisy. It is idiotic to take such a position.
Democrats are no longer even trying to be plausible or to make a serious case. They understand that they don’t even need to any more. As long as they are smearing and slinging mud, they have the full support of the leftist voter. Establishing a truthful claim on evidence is not a requirement to satisfy those who support them.
This is not politics. This is mud wrestling. It is salacious entertainment, and this is what animates the American voter.

Democrats don't care about women. They will ignore you or even bash you if you're assaulted by a liberal politician. You are considered a sacrifice for a bigger cause. Compare Paula, Kathleen and Jaunita to Ford. Look at the specifics they offer. No comparison. They are credible, this woman is not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, of course....six years in advance, Ford knew that Donny would be elected president and nominate Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. So she concocted a story to her therapist so that years down the road....

And it was a story that didn't name Kavanaugh. Isn't that interesting? Didn't know the time or place, nor any of the names until suddenly, when Kavanaugh was appointed. Then, suddenly she remembered the name only, but no other details.

She also told the therapist that it was 4 men that assaulted her, in the original story. Then she changed the story saying it was only one.

Yeah, very credible woman.

• Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Ringo84

Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Exactly. No time, no place, not even a year. Very vague accusation that the accuser interpreted as a rape attempt, but impossible to verify. Would have been thrown out immediately were it not political.
The Judiciary Cmte has already been talking to attendees if the party that could corroborate her story. We’ve been through this and you keep bringing up the same tired old arguments.
Ringo

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Make a general allegation, but give no specifics. In this case, there's specifics on what happened

You cannot make this kind of funny up. Perhaps the thread should be re-titled "How to contradict yourself in the first sentence of your own post"

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And here we go again.

Yet Another Witness Denies Ford's Account...
NO ONE BACKS UP HER STORY?

No credibility whatsoever. No time, no place, no corporation, even contradicts her own story. The "life long friend of Ford" says,

Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.
Will this change Ringo's mind? Not a chance.

Liberals who say they back women continue to ignore credible accusations. They will never go after Ellison because they protect liberal predators. Been going on for decades.

Ellison says his accuser fabricated abuse story...
CONFRONTED...

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hillary Clinton No GIF by Election 2016 - Find & Share on GIPHY

Imagine getting so upset and desperate that you expend this kind of effort just to - convince? Shame? - a single member who has been successfully swatting down every half-hearted "argument" you've been making for the past couple of days.

From the CNN article:

Ford's lawyer Debra Katz said in response to Keyser's attorney's statement that it makes sense that Keyser wouldn't remember, because Ford has said she did not share her allegations "publicly or with anyone for years."

"It's not surprising that Ms Keyser has no recollection of the evening as they did not discuss it," Katz said in a statement. "It's also unremarkable that Ms. Keyser does not remember attending a specific gathering 30 years ago at which nothing of consequence happened to her. Dr. Ford of course will never forget this gathering because of what happened to her there."

<snip>

The Washington Post reported late Saturday that it had talked to Keyser, who told the paper she believed Ford's allegation.

Source: Senate Judiciary Committee contacts Christine Blasey Ford's friend about party - CNNPolitics

It seems like an FBI investigation would clear this up and either confirm or deny Ford's story. But of course, the same people who triumph over every single "discrepancy" they think they've found argue against an investigation because....well, no reason, really, except that it would be inconvenient to Kavanaugh.

My arguments have been clear and concise from the first moment this broke on Christian Forums: seating someone on the highest court of the land for life is too important to shove someone through without checking credible accusations of sexual assault. We would do well to remember this rather than ranting about others "not understanding America".
Ringo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Ringo84

Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just telling it like it is. If you feel shame, it's a good thing. You should.

I don't, and I have no reason to because I'm not the one whose arguments have failed to hold up under the least amount of scrutiny. Nor am I the one concocting bizarre theories about doppelgangers and mistaken identities in a half-hearted attempt to save an imperiled Supreme Court nominee.

Bill Pullman The Schwartz GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

The desperation really is unbecoming. One wonders whether you're wasting this energy and anger to ""shame"" me or convince yourself.
Ringo

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't, and I have no reason to because I'm not the one whose arguments have failed....

Your arguments are about as convincing as Ford's. That's a complement.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just noticed this argument.

Ford's lawyer Debra Katz said in response to Keyser's attorney's statement that it makes sense that Keyser wouldn't remember, because Ford has said she did not share her allegations "publicly or with anyone for years."

"It's not surprising that Ms Keyser has no recollection of the evening as they did not discuss it," Katz said in a statement. "It's also unremarkable that Ms. Keyser does not remember attending a specific gathering 30 years ago at which nothing of consequence happened to her. Dr. Ford of course will never forget this gathering because of what happened to her there."

Think about this. It's no surprise her friend didn't remember the evening because Ford didn't speak to anyone about the accusation. But the friend actually doesn't remember even being at a party like this.

Keyser’s attorney, Howard Walsh, wrote, “Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.” According to the news outlet, Walsh confirmed that his client and Ford are “lifelong friend.”

This is beyond the allegations. The friend, like everyone else at that time, does't remember even attending events like Ford describes. Doesn't remember going to the house of anyone named.

Meanwhile, credible accusers like Ellison's ex continues to be maligned by liberals. Women are just pawns to liberals.

At best, Ford mistook Kavanaugh for someone else. At worse, she's lying. If she is I hope she ends up in jail.

Upvote 0