Kim R

Jun 26, 2016
Albequerque TX
✟21,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You all know my story. 3+ years ago I found out I was damned. For 2 years I cried in my room. The third year I tried to learn how to function again WITHOUT God. VERY HARD. I would say I failed. I can’t live my life. I cry and hyperventilate all the time, I can’t be a wife or a mother, I can’t work, I can’t cook, I can’t keep house, I can’t do anything. The list goes on. I’m heavily medicated but it doesn’t touch my fear or broken heart. To make matters worse no one understands. My question is how do I forget about God/Jesus so I can move on? I had an encounter with Jesus when God was first revealing Himself to me but I accidentally walked away. There’s so much about getting saved that I didn’t know or understand. Then years later I found out I was damned. So it’s been pretty impossible to forget and move on. I can’t just keep crying for the rest of my life. I have felt awful for so long I just want to know what it feels like to feel good and happy. I ruined my life, I need to move away and start a new one but not until I can stop crying and hyperventilating. I have been crying all day today. How do I forget about HIM? Please help.

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You all know my story. 3+ years ago I found out I was damned. For 2 years I cried in my room. The third year I tried to learn how to function again WITHOUT God. VERY HARD. I would say I failed. I can’t live my life. I cry and hyperventilate all the time, I can’t be a wife or a mother, I can’t work, I can’t cook, I can’t keep house, I can’t do anything. The list goes on. I’m heavily medicated but it doesn’t touch my fear or broken heart. To make matters worse no one understands. My question is how do I forget about God/Jesus so I can move on? I had an encounter with Jesus when God was first revealing Himself to me but I accidentally walked away. There’s so much about getting saved that I didn’t know or understand. Then years later I found out I was damned. So it’s been pretty impossible to forget and move on. I can’t just keep crying for the rest of my life. I have felt awful for so long I just want to know what it feels like to feel good and happy. I ruined my life, I need to move away and start a new one but not until I can stop crying and hyperventilating. I have been crying all day today. How do I forget about HIM? Please help.
Kim. You want to forget about Jesus? But what makes you think that He has forgotten about you

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
How do you know you are damned?

Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I went through that myself. One night I was bowling, or at least trying to, and couldn't get it out of my head. I literally said to myself, "okay, you're going to hell when you die but you're not going tonight". It was the only way I could concentrate.

I'm more interested in what causes you to feel the way you do. Sorry to ask you to rehash what you've already said to anyone before.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Deut 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Jesus will never leave those who love Him and are seeking Him friend. REPENT and go forth, Stop letting satan steal your peace!!

Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What about this promise that God makes to us?

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Upvote 0

Kim R

Jun 26, 2016
Albequerque TX
✟21,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kim. You want to forget about Jesus? But what makes you think that He has forgotten about you
Several years ago He asked me to surrender a relationship and go to the miss field. I didn’t obey right away and as I got closer to marrying Ge started telling me that I would go to hell if I married. Well I thought that wasn’t scriptural (it is) so I ignored. As soon as I married I started experiencing psych problems that just worsened over time (fear, paranoia, anxiety, depression, ocd). I also never prayed, read my Bible, or heard Gods voice. One day I did pray that God would show me what was causing my anxiety and depression. He showed me I wasn’t really saved and never could be. There’s a lot of evidence in my life that that is true.

Upvote 0

Kim R

Jun 26, 2016
Albequerque TX
✟21,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have children to raise. We all have, in some way or another, “ruined” our lives by doing things that later we understood were not good
But see I didn’t just ruin my life, I am damned. I can’t function. I can’t raise my kids.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Several years ago He asked me to surrender a relationship and go to the miss field. I didn’t obey right away and as I got closer to marrying Ge started telling me that I would go to hell if I married. Well I thought that wasn’t scriptural (it is) so I ignored. As soon as I married I started experiencing psych problems that just worsened over time (fear, paranoia, anxiety, depression, ocd). I also never prayed, read my Bible, or heard Gods voice. One day I did pray that God would show me what was causing my anxiety and depression. He showed me I wasn’t really saved and never could be. There’s a lot of evidence in my life that that is true.
Kim, everyone deserves to go to hell. Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:10 “There is none righteous, no, not one.”

Yet, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” God promises that whosoever believes in Jesus is saved. Whosoever means any sinner: you, me, Scotty. God makes the gift of salvation free to anyone who wants it.

After all, God wants all people to be saved, and wants none to perish (2 Peter 3:9).

Upvote 0

Kim R

Jun 26, 2016
Albequerque TX
✟21,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I went through that myself. One night I was bowling, or at least trying to, and couldn't get it out of my head. I literally said to myself, "okay, you're going to hell when you die but you're not going tonight". It was the only way I could concentrate.

I'm more interested in what causes you to feel the way you do. Sorry to ask you to rehash what you've already said to anyone before.
Wow I try to tell myself that too. “You’re not going tonight.” All the time. Check out my reply to miknik5, I kinda rehashed there!

Upvote 0

Kim R

Jun 26, 2016
Albequerque TX
✟21,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Deut 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Jesus will never leave those who love Him and are seeking Him friend. REPENT and go forth, Stop letting satan steal your peace!!
But I proved that I don’t love Him by getting married when He told me not to, instead of going to the mission field like He asked. Also, that verse you gave me is for God’s children of which I am not. Sorry.

Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But I proved that I don’t love Him by getting married when He told me not to, instead of going to the mission field. Also, that verse you gave me is for God’s children of which I am not. Sorry.
I fail to show God I love him every single day. That’s why God has grace and mercy toward us, not justice.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
But I proved that I don’t love Him by getting married when He told me not to, instead of going to the mission field like He asked. Also, that verse you gave me is for God’s children of which I am not. Sorry.
I sent you a PM :]
Let's discuss this and get you established on a solid foundation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kim R

Jun 26, 2016
Albequerque TX
✟21,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kim, everyone deserves to go to hell. Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:10 “There is none righteous, no, not one.”

Yet, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” God promises that whosoever believes in Jesus is saved. Whosoever means any sinner: you, me, Scotty. God makes the gift of salvation free to anyone who wants it.

After all, God wants all people to be saved, and wants none to perish (2 Peter 3:9).
Yeah but I walked away from Jesus and there’s no way back. God even warned me. It’s too late for me now.

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am worried it might be prelest.

Prelest - OrthodoxWiki

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Yeah but I walked away from Jesus and there’s no way back. God even warned me. It’s too late for me now.
The voice you are hearing is more than likely not from God dear friend. It sounds more like the deceiver at work, Doing what he does best. Stealing peace, Hope and joy

Upvote 0

Kim R

Jun 26, 2016
Albequerque TX
✟21,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I fail to show God I love him every single day. That’s why God has grace and mercy toward us, not justice.
How can I feel damned for 3+ years then? Crying, hyperventilating, psychiatric problems. I cry out to Him but He never answers except to confirm that I’m damned. I mean I have no doubts I KNOW I’m damned and it’s all I ever think about. I did what the rich Ruler did, I can’t be saved. He refused to surrender his possessions and I refused to surrender a relationship :(

• Prayers
Reactions: Not David
Upvote 0

Kim R

Jun 26, 2016
Albequerque TX
✟21,246.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The voice you are hearing is more than likely not from God dear friend. It sounds more like the deceiver at work, Doing what he does best. Stealing peace, Hope and joy
I hope you’re right but I just figured that Satan’s voice couldn’t possibly be this loud and persistent. It had to be God’s. If it’s not Gods why won’t He rescue me?? This is too much for me I’m going to lose the battle unless God intervenes and He hasn’t all this time.

Upvote 0