Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Its very rare to find a godly woman in this world. Though many girls I see are hot, I know that's not really important when it comes to finding godly women, though it would be a good, helpful bonus. I barely found any genuine Christian girls at university, except for a girl who runs Intraversity. She is nice, she smiles and greets me every time she sees me. But so far that is the only Godly women I've known and seen on campus. So I use ChristianMingle to find more options.
The problem I have when talking to girls or anyone, is that I really don't know what to say or what words are really appropriate. I know that saying just "Hi!", "What's up!", "How is your day? or "How are you?", etc. is just the boring usual greetings that really don't get much attention, particularly online. How do I make an impression on ChristianMingle that would be very likely to get a response from a girl on ChristianMingle?
I sent smiles to any girl that interests me in ChristianMingle. I also tried to greet her with a unique greeting, depending on an individual girl. But for the most part, I would bring shared interests in my greeting messages. However, I have never got one response from any girl. I've been on ChristianMingle for only 2 weeks.

princesstatyanna

Mar 25, 2018
Mississippi
✟16,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Its very rare to find a godly woman in this world. Though many girls I see are hot, I know that's not really important when it comes to finding godly women, though it would be a good, helpful bonus. I barely found any genuine Christian girls at university, except for a girl who runs Intraversity. She is nice, she smiles and greets me every time she sees me. But so far that is the only Godly women I've known and seen on campus. So I use ChristianMingle to find more options.
The problem I have when talking to girls or anyone, is that I really don't know what to say or what words are really appropriate. I know that saying just "Hi!", "What's up!", "How is your day? or "How are you?", etc. is just the boring usual greetings that really don't get much attention, particularly online. How do I make an impression on ChristianMingle that would be very likely to get a response from a girl on ChristianMingle?
I sent smiles to any girl that interests me in ChristianMingle. I also tried to greet her with a unique greeting, depending on an individual girl. But for the most part, I would bring shared interests in my greeting messages. However, I have never got one response from any girl. I've been on ChristianMingle for only 2 weeks.
are there even any true Christians on ChristianMingle? It would be terrible to date somebody on there only to find out that they were a fraud

Upvote 0

Herkamer63

Dec 9, 2016
Findlay, OH
✟8,145.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel the same way. I've all but given up on finding someone for me. Last girl I thought that had liked me turned out to be a big flirt. Such a let down. Then finding out that's how a lot of women are today. There's some out there that are tempting, but in the end not worth it. Many of them are single mothers, and all they want is your money and your attention with their kid(s) so they can go run around doing whatever they want. And you're stuck babysitting. I love kids, I have 2 nephews and a niece, but if they're not of blood, I'm just not going to be into them much.

I feel like dating sites are nothing more than a waste of time. Women are making it harder for us to actually have a real relationship. Thank you, #MeToo Movement, in trying to bring down men and what makes us decent at hooking up with women.

I hate today's version of feminism, it makes me sick, and I'm tired of having to walk on egg shells.

Upvote 0

Gabriel Biggers

Dec 10, 2018
Columbus
✟7,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
All these answers are good but here is the definitive way to have success in online dating:

TREAT IT AS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Your profile is an advertisement. Your potential significant other is the customer. The product you are selling is yourself.

As a man, it really isn't that hard to create an awesome profile that separates yourself from other men. I encourage to create a fake profile as a girl, and see all the other guys on that website. Not much competition, right? Right. So by simply create a nice complete profile, you will automatically be different in her eyes.

How do you create an awesome profile?

MARKETING!

The goal here is to create an awesome profile, so much so that she approaches you first! This can be in the way of viewing your profile, liking it, or even sending you a message. But don't approach unless you are approached first. In dating and relationships, women do the choosing.

So how do you market your profile?

Here are some tips.

1) Your Profile Pictures

Most guys post pictures of their frowning faces and in bad lighting. You need to have every single picture on your profile with you smiling. Every single one. Use good natural lighting. Go outside, and have a buddy take a few pictures of you. Don't have friends? Ask mom. Don't have parents? Ask your priest or pastor. Some human being will help take pictures

2) Your bio/about me

Most guys put the typical "I like sports, movies and traveling." Duh, who doesn't? You and everyone else buddy.

Go in depth. Explain who you are, what do you do for a living, what are your goals in the future? Are you working on starting a company? Why what inspired to do that? Are you an Orthodox seminary student? Why did you decide to join? Explain yourself.

One thing I like to put on all of my profiles is this:"Your looks will not and never will be enough for me." This clearly sends out the message that you aren't interested in having the hottest woman online for your friends approval . . . you want something deeper and substantial. Looks come and go, you want that emotional attraction.

3) After reading your profile, she will either message (9/10 this will happen) or indicate that she is interested in you. APPROACH AFTER SHE INDICATES.

4) Approaching a Christian woman online.

Don't say a cheesy pickup line or ask common questions. Go through her profile, read it. Get up and grab a cup of milk and a box of cookies, and read it again while eating. Heck, even a third time. You want to find something unique about that woman that you can talk about.

She went on a mission trip to Papa New Guinea? Most guys will just see her pretty face and say "Hey, beautiful, I am a Christian man that loves the Lord." So is everyone else on that site.

YOU need to say this: "Wow, Catalina you went to Papa New Guinea for a mission trip? So cool! I've always wanted to serve there, what was it like? What was an interesting thing about the country that you can share to a newbie like me" or something like that. You want to ask about her. It's not about you. It's about her.

This has worked for me time and time again. Pray and ask for guidance to find the right one. Develop the skills along the way.

- World's Best Christian Dating Coach for Men
www.resurrectyourdating.com

G.B.

Upvote 0