Feb 23, 2008
✟8,589.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My friends let's start a fellowship thread.
Initially I was going to request examples of how each of us have been Christ to someone else this past week. However keeping in mind the principle of doing good works without bringing attention to ourselves let's make recommendations to each other that would help us to be Christ to the world. No idea is too big or too little.

1. We could take a few moments to stop by a homeless shelter or a nursing facility (in my area many are very poor) with baked goods.

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wonderful topic brother.

I have several ministries during Christmas. My favorite is adopting a poor family. There are several charities doing this in my area including my church. We provide them with a full Christmas centered in Christ including a tree with decorations, food for what turns out to be a month's groceries for a family of four, gifts for both the children and the adults, a prayer book as well as a bible, and of course lots of love.

Upvote 0
L

Lillen

I do not like the sentence "being someone elses christ's" even though i get a hint of what you mean. it's like i who always heard that i should coniliate with God, and when i woke up i was almost toasted, because it is quite blesphemous to coniliate with God. THen again, i do understad what you mean? My prayers is that people will see christ work in you this christmas! I don't know what I should do or be, I gonna try my best to do atleast something. I don't want to hang out with my family, bad company in every way! but i have another way to spend my christmas.

My prayers continue that we all on these forums should become one with christ as he is one with God. Love,

cheers brotthers and sisters, happy lucia and happy christmas to you all, best wishes from sweden Lillen

Upvote 0

FundamentalistJohn

Feb 23, 2008
✟8,589.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I do not like the sentence "being someone elses christ's" even though i get a hint of what you mean. it's like i who always heard that i should coniliate with God, and when i woke up i was almost toasted, because it is quite blesphemous to coniliate with God. THen again, i do understad what you mean? My prayers is that people will see christ work in you this christmas! I don't know what I should do or be, I gonna try my best to do atleast something. I don't want to hang out with my family, bad company in every way! but i have another way to spend my christmas.

My prayers continue that we all on these forums should become one with christ as he is one with God. Love,

cheers brotthers and sisters, happy lucia and happy christmas to you all, best wishes from sweden Lillen

Lillen my friend are you using a translation program? What you think I wrote isn't what I wrote. Or perhaps I misunderstand you. Merry Christmas to you as well my friend.

Upvote 0

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will speak to being at the receiving end~I was recently laid off after 24 years; we received several food gifts from 3 different area churches (baptist, adventist, catholic) around Thanksgiving and have received two generous money gifts (one from an anonymous Christian brother and other from catholic church)~~being on this side after years of being on the other side is a humbling experience of which I'm grateful.

Upvote 0