How to avoid making duplicate posts

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟83,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is really strange I just replied to a thread and after hitting the "Post Reply" button I had to wait for longer than a few seconds for it to post.
So on a whim I opened a new tab on my browser and went to CF and went to that thread and I saw my post already there. Going back to the original tab it was still loading.

Reactions: Dreger
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What is really strange I just replied to a thread and after hitting the "Post Reply" button I had to wait for longer than a few seconds for it to post.
So on a whim I opened a new tab on my browser and went to CF and went to that thread and I saw my post already there. Going back to the original tab it was still loading.
Yes thats my experience as well.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you perhaps forget to put a question mark at the end of the title for this thread? You're wanting to know how to avoid making dup posts, and not that you are explaining how to avoid making dup posts, right?
Actually i was explaining how to avoid making duplicate posts. If we dont see our post, its because it takes a while for our reply to post, and so we must wait a minute and then reload the page and our post will be seen.

Upvote 0