✟7,855.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
HOW TO ATTRACT DIVINE FAVOUR AND DESTINY HELPERS

2 Kings 14:26: For the LORD saw the affliction of Israel, which was very bitter; for there was neither bond nor free, nor was there any helper for Israel. Psalm 54:4: Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is the sustainer of my soul.

Psalm 72:12-13: For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper. He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.

Psalm 30:10-11: Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

Hebreww13:5-6: Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,” so that we confidently say, “THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. WHAT WILL MAN DO TO ME?”
Read full content on www.evangelistchris.com.ng

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
"how to attract divine favour and destiny helpers" sounds more like some African shamanism than Christianity.

God is, of course, willing to help those who fear Him. Its not about "attraction" because God is not a force to be manipulated, its His willfull decision as a person.

Reactions: ABCthings
Upvote 0