Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul never accused God of placing 613 Laws on the backs of His people.

And neither did i.
However, there is a member here who should not be teaching anyone in his church, who needed to know about ALL the OT "Law", etc.

And, its fine if you want to study the OT and worry about the law, the statutes, and the commandments.
Help yourself. Live in the OT if that is your mind.
And it must be your mind, as this is all you seem to want to post about.

However, Paul was not sent by Yeshua to preach the OT.
He was sent to the Gentiles to teach them the "Gospel", which is...>"justification by faith".
Gentiles in Paul's day were not students of the TORAH, or didn't you know this yet?
So, why would the "apostle to the gentiles" need to be talking to them about the OLD TESTAMENT, that none of them have ever read?

Wake up.<
Do me a favor now, and NEVER talk to me again about the OLD TESTAMENT.
I DONT LIVE THERE.
Understand?
So, do not talk to me about the OT.
Talk to yourself about it, if you need to be talking about the OT.

Paul was not sent to water baptize.
Paul was not sent to the GENTILES = to discuss how to figure out OT verses that talked about the coming of Messiah.
Im not sent by Yeshua to talk about OT verses and worry about commandments, statutes, and LAW.

Im a NEW COVENANT Born again BELIEVER.
Im not sent to talk about, care about, or worry about, the OLD COVENANT.
I have the NEW ONE.
THATS WHERE I LIVE.
My life in CHRIST began with the CROSS.
So, i talk about the CROSS, as that is what a real "sent one", is going to be found teaching about, talking about, and being concerned about.

"the preaching of the CROSS", is my call. Not the discussion of the OT and the Old Covenant.

Try to understand this, studyman.

thx

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟327,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And neither did i.
However, there is a member here who should not be teaching anyone in his church, who needed to know about ALL the OT "Law", etc.

And, its fine if you want to study the OT and worry about the law, the statutes, and the commandments.

He was sent to the Gentiles to teach them the "Gospel", which is...>"justification by faith".
Gentiles in Paul's day were not students of the TORAH, or didn't you know this yet?
So, why would the "apostle to the gentiles" need to be talking to them about the OLD TESTAMENT, that none of them have ever read?

Wake up.<
I DONT LIVE THERE.
Understand?

Paul was not sent to the GENTILES = to discuss how to figure out OT verses that talked about the coming of Messiah.
Im not sent by Yeshua to talk about OT verses and worry about commandments, statutes, and LAW.

I have the NEW ONE.
THATS WHERE I LIVE.
So, i talk about the CROSS, as that is what a real "sent one", is going to be found teaching about, talking about, and being concerned about.

"the preaching of the CROSS", is my call. Not the discussion of the OT and the Old Covenant.

thx

Well to be honest, most of the scriptures you ignored in my last reply was from the NT, and actually words of Paul. As I said, my issue with your religion is your departure from Scriptures. As Jesus said, and Paul promoted; "Man shall live by Every Word which proceeds from the Mouth of God". I guess time will tell if the Yeshua of the Bible is right, or you are. Personalty for me, I'm going with the Yeshua of the Bible.

Thank you for the discussion, a lot was revealed.

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well to be honest, most of the scriptures you ignored in my last reply was from the NT, and actually words of Paul. As I said, my issue with your religion is your departure from Scriptures. As Jesus said, and Paul promoted; "Man shall live by Every Word which proceeds from the Mouth of God". I guess time will tell if the Yeshua of the Bible is right, or you are. Personalty for me, I'm going with the Yeshua of the Bible.

Dust your feet off study man.
And " bless those that curse.....

Mathew 10:14

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And neither did i.

Wake up.<
I DONT LIVE THERE.
Understand?

I have the NEW ONE.
THATS WHERE I LIVE.

thx
[ " Faith without works is dead " ]

[ " For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death. " ]

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thank your for not using any more OT verses when we correspond.
Lets keep our "gospel" communication related to the Cross, where Salvation is found, so that you have a chance to learn something new.

Also, Paul never promoted that , in the time of the gentiles, they are supposed to live in the Torah, as that is the only bible they had in that age.
So, as i told you, Gentiles didn't have a Torah, when Paul was alive. (and they also didn't need one)
You think you do, because you are confused.
And its humorous to hear that you do not actually understand what you are explaining, as usual.

and you are correct......
(applause)
When you read me, and you study my words, you will have a lot revealed to you, if you are available, spiritually.
So far you are closed, but, that is just pride.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[ " Faith without works is dead " ]

[ " For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death. " ]

Blessings Always

I dont have any "sorrow that produces a repentance without regret".
I have, = its the goodness of God that led me to trust in Christ and be born again.

If you have sorrow and repentance, pinacled, then im sorry to hear it.
If you are confessing and repenting, its because you have wrong believing.

Also, "dead faith", is not the loss of salvation, its just the loss of your zeal for the things of God.
You can have it back, pinacled.
Just realize yourself, and start doing the things NOW, that you use to do when you were "on fire" for God.
And back will come your zeal.
Just let go of what you are doing that is keeping you from God.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have, = its the goodness of God that led me to trust in Christ and be born again.

Also, "dead faith", is not the loss of salvation, its just the loss of your zeal for the things of God.
Just realize yourself, and start doing the things NOW, that you use to do when you were "on fire" for God.
If so,
Why then do you grieve The Ruach HaKodesh(HolySpirt) by claiming The Holy Torah of The Spirit is "harmful".

No need to answer.
The readers here have already given due diligence by offering help in the spirit of understanding.
And they were met with accusations and slander against Their personal faith and walk with The Lord of Lights.......in a strength of forgiveness.

Keen eyes ole friend.
Of a part of importance is the strictest judgement concerning teachers and their cup of doctrine.

For the sheep will not answer to any other cup than Has been offered by The Holy One.
Deuteronomy 6:5
Acts 2:22
1 Corinthians 10:14

Blessed be He that was, is, and is to come

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If so,
Why then do you grieve The Ruach HaKodesh(HolySpirt) by claiming The Holy Torah of The Spirit is "harmful".

"Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the "holy Torah".
"Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the "law".

Listen to Paul. Listen to me. Let go of MOSES.

= When you figure this out.. you will begin to take your first steps toward the understanding of the Cross.
Until you do, you'll just keep speaking misguided words that do not align themselves truthfully with the New Covenant or the Blood of Jesus.
But i have tried to help you.... and not just you.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

"Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the "holy Torah".
"Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the "law".

Listen to Paul. Listen to me. Let go of MOSES.

= When you figure this out.. you will begin to take your first steps toward the understanding of the Cross.
Until you do, you'll just keep speaking misguided words that do not align themselves truthfully with the New Covenant or the Blood of Jesus.
But i have tried to help you.... and not just you.
On the contrary.
I've recieved no hospitality in the fruitful blessing of loving kindness from your words and doctrine.
I'm no child in need of the spirit of knowledge(milk) .

Hospitality is what has been ignored of late.
And dusting of feet will be the reward for those that offer another gospel that calls what is holy to be a curse.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the contrary.
I've recieved no hospitality in the fruitful blessing of loving kindness from your words and doctrine.
I'm no child in need of the spirit of knowledge(milk) .

Instead of only being concerned with your need to have your feelings comforted, just read what i teach with an open mind, and a willingness to confront that you don't quite know everything, just yet.
Also...
Im not here to give you a warm fuzzy hug, so, look elsewhere for that fix.
There are quite a few very nice women who post on this forum, and so, go to them, and converse.
They'll treat you sweetly and you'll feel fine.
Ok?

There are a lot of really weak people who become really weak believers, and they don't care about what is being taught, they only want what is being taught to make their feelings feel good.
Im not Joel Osteen. Tho he serves a good purpose. But, too much of the warm fuzzy hugs, is not a good thing.
Christianity is not designed to let you only care about your feelings, or yourself.
Try to remember that, pinacled.

What i do, is just present the reality of the Grace of God, sincerely, directly, and not with any special attention given, to making it sound like a big warm hug.
See, sincere seekers are not looking to have their feelings massaged.
They are just looking to find out more then they already know.
Thats what i offer.
Thats why im here.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Instead of only being concerned with your need to have your feelings comforted, just read what i teach with an open mind, and a willingness to confront that you don't quite know everything, just yet.
Also...
There are quite a few very nice women who post on this forum, and so, go to them, and converse.
Ok?

There are a lot of really weak people who become really weak believers, and they don't care about what is being taught, they only want what is being taught to make their feelings feel good.
Im not Joel Osteen. Tho he serves a good purpose. But, too much of the warm fuzzy hugs, is not a good thing.
Christianity is not designed to let you only care about your feelings, or yourself.

What i do, is just present the reality of the Grace of God, sincerely, directly, and not with any special attention given, to making it sound like a big warm hug.
Thats what i offer.
Thats why im here.
If The Torah is Holy you would admit to such.
Instead of looking for opposition I suggest you learn to listen and lean on The Lord in the spirit of knowledge(milk) and Understanding(honey).

And further learn the value penance.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Actually, im just teaching the verses.
You seem to be confused by this.....which is odd.
Listen i can cut and paste verses if you need this to feel more comfortable.
I dont like to do it, as its better to teach the verses.
However, if this will help you, then just tell me what you favorite bible version is, and i'll try to use those verses so that you feel more comfortable here.
You seem upset, and i dont want you to be upset.
I want you to be able to learn, and you can't learn when you are upset, because when you are upset, you won't actually pay attention to what im teaching.

James teaches that we are to show our faith, .. the fruit of our faith, before other people.
He says that he will show you His faith, by his works.
He does not teach that if you have dead faith, that you have lost your salvation.
A lot of heretics try to teach this false idea regarding some of what James is teaching.

You are the last person I would have teach me anything! You implied I believed that, yet I NEVER said anything regarding salvation! YOU inserted that into the post...

• Agree
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Also...
Ok?

Im not Joel Osteen. Tho he serves a good purpose. But, too much of the warm fuzzy hugs, is not a good thing. Christianity is not designed to let you only care about your feelings, or yourself.

Thats what i offer.
Thats why im here.

That is probably one of the most condescending and narcissistic posts I have ever seen here. We can all see what you "offer"...

• Agree
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Dust your feet off study man.
And " bless those that curse.....

Mathew 10:14

Yes, when the blind lead the blind, both fall in the ditch...

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If The Torah is Holy you would admit to such.
Instead of looking for opposition I suggest you learn to listen and lean on The Lord in the spirit of knowledge(milk) and Understanding(honey).

And further learn the value penance.

Blessings Always

The Word of God is Holy.
The misuse of the Word of God, to try to deny the Blood Atonement, by replacing it with the Torah, is unholy.

"penance" is a Catholic misunderstanding of the word "Repent", that was caused by Jerome who mistranslated the word " repent" as "penance" ..
Martin Luther recognized this, and tried to correct it, but it was too late, as this wrongly translated word became a way for the CC to cause its members to believe that they are to pay for their own sin by doing "penance" deeds.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are the last person I would have teach me anything! You implied I believed that, yet I NEVER said anything regarding salvation! YOU inserted that into the post...

all heretics believe that "dead faith", = "dead salvation".
all heretics live in "Hebrews", "james", and Matthew".
remember that.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is probably one of the most condescending and narcissistic posts I have ever seen here. We can all see what you "offer"...

You dont see anything, yet.
Your pride does not allow it.

But just remember, im here to help you.
The rest is just you realizing you need it.

And like i told you a week ago when you started chasing me around on the forum, falsely claiming im changing verses, yet you never quoted me, and you can't even remember the verse...
So, as i told you, when you are ready to behave as if you understand the word "mature", then let me know and we can discuss things that you don't understand yet, Theologically.
Im here for you.....

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟327,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Word of God is Holy.
The misuse of the Word of God, to try to deny the Blood Atonement, by replacing it with the Torah, is unholy.

"penance" is a Catholic misunderstanding of the word "Repent", that was caused by Jerome who mistranslated the word " repent" as "penance" ..
Martin Luther recognized this, and tried to correct it, but it was too late, as this wrongly translated word became a way for the CC to cause its members to believe that they are to pay for their own sin by doing "penance" deeds.

Repentance is not "paying for ones own sin" as "many" preach. Repentance is an act of humility and reverence towards the God of the Bible. It is an action of Faith done by true believers who have come to know they can no longer, by their words or the words of "other men" guide their own footsteps. That guiding their own footsteps is harmful and devastating to the true believer.

It was the first teaching of the prophesied one who cried out in the Wilderness.

Matt. 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,

2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, ( this would be the Jesus of the Bible) make his paths straight.

There were also mainstream Preachers in this time as well. They also didn't believe in "penance". But John the Baptist knew who they were.

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: (This would be the same as saying "I'm a Christian" today) for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

When God determined that Jesus was ready to begin teaching HIS FATHER'S WAY of Salvation to the People, He taught the same thing.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Matt. 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Jesus chose Disciples to further His Father's Call for all men to repent.

Mark 6:10 And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.

11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

12 And they went out, and preached that men should repent.

Paul also furthered the God of the Bible's Call for repentance, and works worthy of repentance, that Jesus and John the Baptist taught.

Acts 24:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Peter, in like mind with the Christ of the Bible, also taught repentance for the remission of sins.

Acts 3:17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, ( The Law and Prophets "many" have omitted from their religion) that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

So I do believe the CC has caused people to stray away from the God of the Bible by their own religious traditions, and follow "another voice", which furthers Sunday sabbath, their own "Feasts unto the Lord", Halloween, purgatory, image of God in the likeness of some long haired male model, etc., etc.

But Repentance is an action required by the Christ of the Bible Himself to be saved. At least according to His own Words and the Word's of those men His Spirit inspired above.

May God Bless you with understanding of HIS Holy Words.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Repentance is not "paying for ones own sin" as "many" preach. Repentance is an act of humility and reverence towards the God of the Bible. It is an action of Faith done by true believers who have come to know they can no longer, by their words or the words of "other men" guide their own footsteps. That guiding their own footsteps is harmful and devastating to the true believer.

It was the first teaching of the prophesied one who cried out in the Wilderness.

Matt. 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,

2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, ( this would be the Jesus of the Bible) make his paths straight.

There were also mainstream Preachers in this time as well. They also didn't believe in "penance". But John the Baptist knew who they were.

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: (This would be the same as saying "I'm a Christian" today) for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

When God determined that Jesus was ready to begin teaching HIS FATHER'S WAY of Salvation to the People, He taught the same thing.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Matt. 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Jesus chose Disciples to further His Father's Call for all men to repent.

Mark 6:10 And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.

11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

12 And they went out, and preached that men should repent.

Paul also furthered the God of the Bible's Call for repentance, and works worthy of repentance, that Jesus and John the Baptist taught.

Acts 24:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Peter, in like mind with the Christ of the Bible, also taught repentance for the remission of sins.

Acts 3:17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, ( The Law and Prophets "many" have omitted from their religion) that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

So I do believe the CC has caused people to stray away from the God of the Bible by their own religious traditions, and follow "another voice", which furthers Sunday sabbath, their own "Feasts unto the Lord", Halloween, purgatory, image of God in the likeness of some long haired male model, etc., etc.

But Repentance is an action required by the Christ of the Bible Himself to be saved. At least according to His own Words and the Word's of those men His Spirit inspired above.

May God Bless you with understanding of HIS Holy Words.
Excellent testimony of the beauty of instruction studyman

מ (Mem)
97 How I love your Torah!
I meditate on it all day.
98 I am wiser than my foes,
because your mitzvot are mine forever.
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers,
because I meditate on your instruction.
100 I understand more than my elders,
because I keep your precepts.
101 I keep my feet from every evil way,
in order to observe your word.