Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Mom told me years ago that ladies like being guided around (to tables, the car, etc) by the small of their back.

FWIW, not all women like this. I would most likely be irritated by that. It can come off as controlling and condescending.

Upvote 0

.Iona.

I love Jesus!
Dec 9, 2007
UK
✟41,546.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Greens
See, that could never really charm me because even creeps can learn to be the 'best gent' out there. :/ What makes a man a gentleman starts in the heart, mind, and soul of a man.

Of course they can. Just the men I know who do that, are men that I consider to be true gentlemen.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There's an awful lot of creepy in that pic.

Tah-dah:

Michael%20Jackson%20%26%20E.T.jpg

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
FWIW, not all women like this. I would most likely be irritated by that. It can come off as controlling and condescending.

it can. it depends entirely on the man I think. If he's known to be controlling and condescending then yeah, i'd take it as more evidence of that. but if he's naturally just a sweet and gentle guy, i'd take it as nothing more than a sign of affection.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

RayofSun

The Michael Jackson and E.T. pic really really creeps me out! *shivers* It gives me the willies, but I can't look away! :waaah:
Anywhoo, by the time I'm on the date I would assume I know the person pretty well and so any touch that's genuinely sweet and meant to commuicate that it's going well is appreciated. I'm pretty huggy, so that'd be nice for someone like me.

As long as there's no wacking of tooshies... *cough- Zilam - Cough*

Upvote 0