How Petty is this little man...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Driving them out if business?

What exactly do you propose people with pre-existing conditions do?

Die quickly, and decrease the surplus population, I suspect.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟433,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Die quickly, and decrease the surplus population, I suspect.

I've had so many family members with conditions that would be considered "preexisting" it is honestly baffling that people think it's some kind of burden for insurance companies to cover them.

Insurance companies are awful. They do what they promise for maybe a year....but once they realize you'll cost them more money than the average person, they do their best to deny coverage and deny service. It's a racket and I genuinely don't care if they get regulated out of any profits at all.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I've had so many family members with conditions that would be considered "preexisting" it is honestly baffling that people think it's some kind of burden for insurance companies to cover them.

Insurance companies are awful. They do what they promise for maybe a year....but once they realize you'll cost them more money than the average person, they do their best to deny coverage and deny service. It's a racket and I genuinely don't care if they get regulated out of any profits at all.

Indeed -- and the argument has been made that any 'radical" changes to our healthcare system would put the poor, poor insurers out of business.

That's, well... if they're looking for sympathy, they're in the wrong neighborhood.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.