How overcome persecution paranoia without drug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkjess

There she goes...at the speed of sound
Feb 24, 2009
✟85,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
With all due respect, if OP is dealing with a serious mental condition [Schizoprenia] treatment is important and helpful. Would we tell someone who can't breathe to not use a puffer because they will use it for the rest of their life? Or a Diabetic insulin?

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"psychiatric" drugs destroys peoples lives and health. its dangerous. seriously, i even read about these things..its horrible what people have expierenced and are expierencing.. ive even expeirenced some things myself which were really terrifying...they cause a lot of health problems and all other problems....and they dont really solve anything...some may be successful with it but i dont know..and its like once youre on the drug, if you ever wanted to get off, it would be hard...weaning off this stuff isnt exactly easy and quick......im sorry all this stuff exist...and i'm sorry mental illness exit but the drug thing is getting crazy.its imprisonment. and its not just that.i think a lot of things can cause mental illnesses...not the illness itself...finding out the core problem isnt easy i know esp. with todays so called technology...but i think these "doctors" are just out for the money and stuff...and when other problems come up..they tell you its not the medicine, that you need more medicine or a lower or higher dosage..i mean why are you lowering the dosage, if its bad why give it in the first place..and if you need a higher and higher dosage , obviously the medicine must not be working etc and just because someone see things dont mean they have schizophenic or whatever...everything is bad in this world, and all bad things can come from other bad things.. and its not just drugs, things we eat and drink and what we put in our mouth can harm us and cause (mental) illnesses too etc.....or the kinda people we be around can effect out minds and hearts too..look ive seen things in my life, i even thought i heard something.. ive expierenced things when i was young but i realize i was foolish to go and listen to these people because i know now i wasnt ill but the things i was doing and not having faith in God drew me to these people because i was confused and scared..and i know some of the stuff can
come from God, but like all other things they can come from the devil also...and thats part of the reasons i like totally messed up my life mentally spiritually and physically totally.....im still a mess...and thats some of the things what happens when you dont put or keep God in your life...i know people need thier medicine and stuff but i just think its getting bad with this stuff.... and im not talking about a puffer or an insulin, im talking about these psychiatrical drugs and thier bizzare side effects...

pinkjess i know you mean well and i understand where youre coming from...i just needed to vent..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkjess
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am starting to realize to be paranoid. I feel like there is always somebody talk back about me.
Could you give more details of your problem? With this little information, it is difficult to give solid advice.

If what you mention is what I think you might be describing as "paranoid delusions" - it might indicate that you are not fully confident about who you are or what people think of you. Facial expressions of a stranger could happen at a given moment that you have a thought that makes you fear that perhaps this person has been gossiping - when in reality they don't actually recognise you and you have no idea what went through their mind that was to give them that facial expression.

If that sounds like it fits your situation, then perhaps Psalms 23:4 and 1 John 5:19 could be interesting to consider. Seeing there is not a lot of people who remain fit vessels of The Holy Spirit these days (Matthew 24:12, 1 John 4:16b-c), a person who is in such a vulnerable state of their faith can be overwhelmed (Proverbs 30:27) to the point where they no longer pursue liberation through advancing their spiritual campaign with Christ.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
upload_2018-1-21_12-0-1.jpeg

Thread has been permanently closed as the OP of the thread was banned
and for SOP violations of the forum:

Christian Advice Statement of Purpose

Christian Advice is a non-debate area for members to ask and receive Biblically-based, Christian advice for a struggle they are encountering. Christian Advice is a Christians only forum. Non-Christians may ask for advice for a struggle they are encountering in the Struggles by Non-Christians forum.

Carry on.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.