Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We've had so much snow this year that we're going to go St. Patrick's Day caroling...!
full

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It was 84F in Tampa today!

Nice! I'm looking forward to heading to Fl. in a couple of weeks! We're not going to Tampa this time around, but I've been there many times before & do love it. Pretty city, great folks!

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Nice! I'm looking forward to heading to Fl. in a couple of weeks! We're not going to Tampa this time around, but I've been there many times before & do love it. Pretty city, great folks!

Tampa is probably the last place I expected to live when I left Michigan to join the Navy. I met and married a Tampa Girl, so when I retired we moved here, I like it, I can ride my Triumph year round.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Tampa is probably the last place I expected to live when I left Michigan to join the Navy. I met and married a Tampa Girl, so when I retired we moved here,...
Originally from southern California, I married a near-the-base girl, too, but near Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, IL.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep kidding here I'm in KY now to escape the FL winter heat. Some of the last several winters in N fl either did not or just barely made it down to freezing, very unusual, but fabulous weather.

I think they need to name a new season down there...Falwinspring and Summer

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0